Rangers and Beastlord/Monk Synergy

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Derka, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Derka Power Ranger

Excuse me if this has been brought up in Beta over the years but have they ever given us a good reason why Archery isn't included in Beastlord or Monk Synergies? We often get put in melee groups with them, and they benefit from our synergy, it would be nice to pick up some benefit from theirs.
  2. Caisy Master

Most likely because they've been overlooking the class for years. As someone much smarter than I once said, make Auspice a group only buff so they can just get rid of the class all together. They are comfortable going many years without looking at a class at all, and then when they do, they break it to oblivion.

It's not a fun class to play. It's not fun being out of mana after Cheetah fades and then autofiring for the last 6-8 mins of an event. It's not fun that your class is only wanted for Auspice on raids or for the occasions where mobs need to be rooted or headshot to satisfy a mechanic.
  3. fransisco Augur

gotta admit, being an archer bot who has to stand exacly 16.04 feet away so I can spam kicks made me change toons. It just made combat annoying and not fun.
  4. Restores New Member

I remember Fin made a post in bug forum about it. It took awhile but a Dev did respond working as intended that it wasn't supposed to work for archery.
    Skuz likes this.