cant get past server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Frank New Member

2. Herzlos New Member

Servers....naaaaw, I can't do it. They aren't.
  3. NecRomance New Member

I do like how they say "Status: 1/14/2016 14:07 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with EverQuest worlds" I think potential might be the wrong word here . . . just sayin!;)
  4. Darkehawke New Member

Servers back up!!! GOgoGO!!!!
  5. Senek Journeyman

im innocent i tell ya!
    Alekzandre likes this.
  6. Darkehawke New Member

Sorry, I had to... LOL I don't play a troll in game but always wondered what it would be like.
  7. cfrechen New Member

when i said a few min i meant the computer generated response letting me know they got it ... the last two times i have petitioned nothing!!! i think crashing every time i do an in zone rez is pretty big problem.. and if i am boxing it crashes my other account if i zone and rez. it is probably an easy fix they could help me with in a min or two..
  8. Alekzandre Augur

We need a Rogue to Picklock the servers :p
    Frosten likes this.
  9. Forgar New Member

I'm not one to usually post on these forums. But it is getting rather tiring, I know happens etc. But damn, one of our guilds raid days are thursdays. And the last couple months, it seems that this happens almost every third thursday or so. Why is it always on thursdays?! Lol, , I just hope they get it fixed soon. Feeling it may be another called night because of the same similar situations regarding servers etc.
    Txranger and kelevra like this.
  10. Stephsanity Augur

Do you even cha cha?
  11. Herzlos New Member

It's like picking the lock on the Tranquility book...doesn't do anything. :(
  12. Seberious New Member

you need a special lockpick....... an orgre club and a zerkers axe should do it
  13. cfrechen New Member

nothing in my comments would be idiotic!! if you feel that way sorry!! i could give a about the EULA.. the customer service is horrendous and they have not lived up to expectations of many! freedom of speech is the ability to have an opinion too and not be chastised for it or to be able to form a complaint which is what i was doing because they dont pay attention to the CS tickets so that is a waste of time!!! although alot of you keyboard warriors have taken the time to try to run your mouths to me i have not made any personal attacks on you. Just the fact that DB is incompetent!! and this is a forum so i have the right to voice my disappointment as much as you have a right to butch up and try to make me feel degraded for voicing it!!
  14. Alekzandre Augur

Maybe the "Special Lockpick" drops in 1018_01's House in the hidden 5th room!
    1018_01 likes this.
  15. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

16. Seberious New Member

/em thinks cfrechen needs to get in game and kill something
    cfrechen likes this.
  17. Herzlos New Member

Cha cha now y'all!
  18. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

19. Simonsays Journeyman

This IS most definitely getting very tiresome. It looks like we are once again going to be losing a raid night, and we really need them to try and learn the new events and progress through them.

Atleast some sort of estimated TIMEFRAME could be helpful, that way I can know if I should wait to see if they'll come up, or just know they won't for a real long time and can just go do other things.
  20. Angrif Lorekeeper

You need to learn what Freedom of Speech actually means. Someone tried to explain it, but you obviously don't understand. You keep using it, but it doesn't mean what you think it means. Inconceivable....