Update Bugs 02/19/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

From the dev chat:

Bonkdawg: As a player that just recently returned to EQ (I have a level 80 druid that was started in 1999 w/ a few hundred aa's), I came back because EQ is still the most challenging MMO in my opinion. I do like the idea of the AA grant, because it is very tough to get a new character up to par. However I do think there should be some kind of reward for the people that have spent so much time grinding out the AA's.
    Lyndro: Bonkdawg: Welcome back! People who earned the AAs will have an easier time (sort of) earning the associated achievements, as the granted AAs don't count toward your totals for achievements. We don't want to make something like that totally impossible to achieve based off of a decision that you can't undo.

So... people are getting achievements for auto grants right now. Which is incorrect?
  3. Drewie Augur

I found a cosmetic bug : I had a shortcut for the leadership AA "Target of target" on the 2d button of the second page of my Hotkeys #1. The shortcut still works but it's now labelled "Group Cheetah" which is the label for the 2d button of the first page of my Hotkeys #1.
  4. Ripper New Member

I don't see the perfected augmentation distiller in the market, per the patch notes.

Also, in the WK2 mission the guards are getting stuck at the end of the ramp and don't seem to aggro the dragon at all. If you pull them to the dragon and fade they will path back to the ramps and never kill her. I've only done it once since the patch due to the lockout but that's what happened for me.
  5. Apex Elder

Collection items are now spawning (have they always?) in Neriak and Halas on TLP servers and we have the achievements to collect them but we can not actually click and collect them because "Item collections are limited to Rain of Fear owners." either despawn the items or let us actually use them.
  6. Tual Augur

Seems the AA achievements on auto grant are happening to toons that have AA above what's being granted. My warrior that had around 5500 AA got around 2k AA from grant for stuff I really didn't want, and he got the achievement. My lower level toons with low AA got buttloads, but no achievements.
  7. ModRanger Lorekeeper

Intentional that you need COTF to buy the 3 new ranks of HS?
    Suifeng likes this.
  8. Saellaven New Member

I never clicked the AA grant button and now have an extra 50 assigned AA on my 100/7600 SK. There are no notifications in my logs.
  9. Ratbo Peep Augur

I think Yinla mentioned this elsewhere as well...
    Leadership abilities were indeed granted to the UI - but it seems the slight stat boost to your group from having all the LA's maxed did not come through the auto-grant.
    -Rat
  10. beryon Augur

It's the last AA in the General tab, Veteran's Enhancement.
  11. Naugrin Augur

Refund for mortal coil maybe?
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hi Rat, they are working fine on live, but not on test. I took my stats this morning before the patch and they have increased on live fine :)
  13. TrippyFippy New Member

I don't see the Perfected Augmentation Distiller for sale in Marketplace as listed in patch notes.
  14. Ratbo Peep Augur

KK - I'll camp out and double check - sorry!
    -R
  15. guado Augur

Zone times are absolutely horrendous. FPS issues out the wahzoo. Also, I swear Beam of Brimstone had its resist lowered, it is getting resisted on trivial mobs WITH Empowered Focus of Arcanum. Do you even know what that means developers? Don't even think you play the game.

Edit:
    I did /up once i got in the game, only to discover that the servers were already up for 4 hours prior to unlocking to the public. Vex Thal mobs (Bosses) were not spawned, nor was Emperor's Blood (on the povar server)

WTF guys?
  16. Melanippe Augur

Along with auto-granting AA's , AA achievements are also granted?
  17. Pirouette Augur

It might have to do with HT ranks being granted to all SKs? I had an extra 5 ranks that I never purchased on mine, and didn't take the grant.
  18. Donkeyface New Member

The 3 new ranks of headshot are listed as CoTF aa's. This is a bit shady as level 100 is a RoF perk. Is this intended? I had Max level of the aa and now I would have to buy a whole expansion to have it. Can we get conformation is this is as intended please
    Suifeng likes this.
  19. Sinestra Augur

Not giving people the new AAs unless they buy the expansion is pretty disgusting. I hope that isn't intended.
    Suifeng likes this.
  20. Nilwean Elder

The HP regeneration on Veteran's Enhancement isn't working, my base regen is the same pre/post patch.