15th Vet reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alaklin, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Rainbowdash Augur

Gracious Gift - Automatically removes all illusion clickies from your inventory and transfers them to Rainbowdash's inventory. If it's an illusion RBD already has you are permitted to keep them and you'll get sexy tells from Innania in return. One tell per item RBD already has.
  2. Naugrin Augur

The ability to be rezzed to your most recent corpse once every 2 days
    beryon likes this.
  3. Edrick Augur

The ability to, every 72 hours, summon an item with one charge that Rick Rolls the person you are targeting.

Okay, I'm a terrible human being for suggesting that. That's enough internet for today.
  4. Hatsee Augur

Summon couch.
  5. Zelena Journeyman

How about a summon parcel delivery npc! Would be nice when your grinding exp and your Tradeskill bags are full so you can just mail them to your mule and continue on grinding! Once a day or something would be fine.
    Geroblue, Dre., beryon and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bregan D'aerthe Journeyman

insta refresh on AA/disc skills
    Geroblue likes this.
  7. postid Journeyman

An ability that allows you to get an answer from support / dev within 24-48 hrs? Refreshes once per week
  8. Tanecho Augur

An ability that removes resurrection effects once a day would be pretty nice (maybe even replace with a short duration mana/end regeneration effect). Redemption of the Faithful?
    sojuu likes this.
  9. Clearlee New Member

We're not getting any this year, likely never again. Get over it. Just autogrant them to all accounts. You all favor that.
    Leerah likes this.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

would love an AA that summons you to your last corpse.
  11. Jitar Elder

Become any other class for an hour with decent gear and all spells and skills rk ii up to the same level as the actual character.

And I can see limiting which rewards we get based on time, but why can't all characters be entitled already, or at least have some simple way to remove from chars you haven't played in years.
  12. Ragbert Elder

A special 15th birthday party hat for your support to the game. Badass wizard hat.

[IMG]
  13. Illusionist_Innania Augur

I'd rock mouse ears for sure.
  14. Leerah Augur

A second lesson/day.
    Geroblue likes this.
  15. Evilash Journeyman

How about give the ability to keep illusions when zoning
    Geroblue likes this.
  16. Sebbina Augur

We already have Rabbit hats and I assure you that Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse are still in competition. (and I like Bugs feet better, wish I knew why)
  17. millaa Journeyman

Enchanters already have this - what are we supposed to get in this scenario?
  18. millaa Journeyman

This sounds like the most realistic suggestion in this thread, and would go along the line of some of the previous Vet AAs.
    Geroblue likes this.
  19. Straahdx Augur

Enchanters LOSE the ability ;)
  20. TheQxx Augur

It will be a parcel NPC.