You want us to melee... But not survive!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RLManuel, Aug 18, 2015.

1. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Only small part of content u can melee dps and u need to be lucky so in my opinion thers no such thing as melee dps coz range/mid-range still can do more dps then melee even after gu-51 and like i said u can only melee few bosses with risk so its BS . What is the point of melee risk/no reword coz i can make more dmg spaming DB or using 12345 as dif power .
    U need to notice she is cr 131 in this movie and with lower cr she will get wipe few times more witch mens less dps .Shame she didnt run this with 126 cr that will show u my point .
  2. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

U just got debunked by Brittany lol. Go read all ur posts u kept arguing there's no such thing as melee, me and everyone said there is melee lol and it's harder in t7 and end game but it is possible. We also said anythin lower that t6 u can melee no problem. Then u come and say there's no melee. Thabks to Brittany she posted before me and proved u wrong.

Go read all my post, I kept sayin it's harder and is tough and in some cases u can't melee everythin but it is possible and THERE IS SUCH A THING AS MELEE!!!

Now u did a 180 and sayin exactly what every1 else is, so ur wrong in the end u keep talkin trash like u know what ur talkin about and u just got proved wrong so again have a nice day
  3. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

When u say mid and range does better or more dps that a whole different story then there is such a thing as melee lol dude u got proven wrong and u still in denial!??? I give up man u either trolling hard and failing at it or just in major denial
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

1st of all i didnt notice any Brittany post here .I post one of her movie to help u prove that u can melee BP coz without it u will insult me over and over but that video not prove anything .
    Like i said she was cr 131 ( best in this raid ) she will die much more with cr 126 ( point where people should start this content no mention 113 cr limit) u might notice how many time she will wipe if u c screen is geting dark on her movie ( thats a wipe with 126 cr gear ) .
    Not only me but even she said good luck with melee dps ather content but u came here and keep saying that there is souch thing as melee dps i ask where u c it ?coz if idea is risk and sucks then u prove yours point .U can use melee in some content witch is anoying for tanks and make u look week at scorebord .
    In my opinion thers no souch thing as melee dps ( not worth it ) even if u find few bosses u might use melee.
    U can cheack title of this thread once more and think what yours " trush " bring here .U want do melee good luck with that (even with cr 131 try lashina,stompa,superman at hh if u such a big fan of melee .
    Devs forget about melee cant survive at hh and not only as melee dps but rage updte was pure melee (no mention dmg output is suck even if u take risk and do yours melee)
    So u think u solve problem just becouse i show u Brittany movie and becouse u insult me few times .
    Well do yours melee where u want.I hope devs gona make all new content specialy for melee dps so u will be nr 1 :)
    Good Luck and have a nice life but pls stop touching yourself becouse there is no souch thing as melee dps .