Work-In-Progress Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anahitta New Player

"Why run with Controllers that crowd control? I'd like to see you run the new Assault & Battery operation without a controller that can crowd control. Let me know how that goes for you."

Great Point
    • Like x 2
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This post:

combined with this post:

Not sure what you are saying about people thinking the name of the mechanic is Amazon Fury, it was announced last August that the DLC name was Amazon Fury.
    • Like x 2
  3. SLYDER X New Player

I'm still curious as to when the DEVS are gonna change the controller role to be less of a battery, I'm pretty excited about those changes even tho I haven't heard anything on how they are going to change it...
  4. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I'm so stoked about the live stream today. I can't wait!
    • Like x 2
  5. Yoshi Piccolo Well-Known Player

I'm wondering if the new mechanic involves the changes to base generators that was hinted at a while a go. I vaguely remember someone (Spytle?) casually mentioning some kind of push-pull relationship between armories and base amenities. I wonder if that could be part of it.
  6. Zezimar Committed Player

First and second steps are confirmed, you're pretty good sir.
    • Like x 1
  7. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

No. I completely disagree with this (lets wait until after we determine how powerful this new mechanic is.
    Currently a 99 CR with 50 skill points will destroy a person with 50 CR and 99 skill points in damage, healing, tanking ability, or power resto.
    • Like x 1
  8. OVERWATCH Well-Known Player

So a new mechanism? I don't want to miss this live stream, either it's going to be epic or just a huge fail :p But unfortunately for me it's going to air at 3 AM O.O
  9. Tob1rama Senju New Player

lol this is so dumb.
    • Like x 1
  10. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So when can we expect this new content to show up on the PC version today?
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I highly doubt it. By the sounds of it it is still in the R&D phase and nowhere near completion. Mepps has added an entirely new sub-forum called Work In Progress so that we can know about stuff way before it goes on Test in order for us to give feedback so that they can make it with our suggestions in mind. Also since it is part of DLC 10 I wouldn't expect to see it on Test for at least another 5-6 weeks.
    • Like x 1
  12. helvetica New Player

Translation: our DPS are so bad we need more than 2 of them. lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

So close. The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait to be disappointed.
    • Like x 2
  14. Frankzilla Committed Player

Ah a new mechanic sounds cool and all but whats up with this update doe.
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I wanna get excited for the live stream today, but around long enough not to.
    • Like x 2
  16. Burnt New Player

It's pretty much all I can think about today
    • Like x 2
  17. LXC New Player

See like DC want make some money

o_O

Laugh.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  18. Sins Child New Player

New Mechanic Removal of all Animations since clipping does the same thing and lay off of all employess that do animations
    • Like x 1
  19. Gunny New Player

Or, you could look at it as

"Our healer, trolls and tank are so good, we have no need to get more and want to burn the content faster."

Quit looking at it as if people believe DPS are actually required. You're right they are NOT required, but it'll be a long fight with 3 trolls 3 heals and 2 tanks, wont it? ;)
  20. Cutiegirl New Player

I'm so looking forward to the live stream even though it is midnight in the UK when it will happens I am making a special effort to stay awake for it
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.