Work-In-Progress Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Lmao well it said 4 I'm in Texas so I'm like okay it's 4 nope nothing happen so then it became 5 okay nope same thing
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

4pm PACIFIC
    • Like x 1
  3. Wonder Bira Active Player

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
  4. Azrael New Player

its weapon mastry really- ummm the WEAPONS ARE UNBALANCED- they need to balance them 1st
    • Like x 1
  5. Mortal Coil New Player

Guess I would care if I was a dps
  6. Mortal Coil New Player

Ha. Right after I posted that, someone in the background said that a thousand ppl had been asking how this would affect anybody but a dps. Their response? "Well everbody can do damage". Massive eye roll
    • Like x 2
  7. Mentality New Player

I wish the ps3 browser would let twitch work -_-
  8. Skynin New Player

I've been in a break, a player since F2P launched. DCUO becomes boring with self-repeating and such... but now! This Weapon Mastery system IS AMAZING! I'm coming again for DLC 10!
    Reminds me hardlight combos but for everyone. Crazy. Wow.

Power creeps can now go to sleep. Time to play for fun!
    • Like x 1
  9. TheMarvel New Player

Um, did DPS need help? Everything is already so 'burnable'.

Weapon Master? Bleh …

This literally has no benefit to any support role. Sad.
    • Like x 3
  10. Green Lantern New Player

So what was it?
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I'm not able to listen to the live stream, but if this is something meant to boost a weapon, then maybe it will encourage people to use their weapon and build their own power.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ekart Committed Player

This answer also showed that Tunso has zero clue what different roles are doing in this game. :rolleyes:
    And of course everything goes to make DPSes better, support roles go stare at a wall and be bored to death. :p
    • Like x 2
  13. Circe New Player

Instead of having a 4th row of innates, why not use a 4th row to build more combos from other weapons?

And no Shield & One-Handed. Sad face.
  14. Mortal Coil New Player

Basically you can put sp into weapons and do weapon combos that can roll into other weapon combos. Money grab for armory/feat point purchases, but only good for dps.
    • Like x 2
  15. MightyFear New Player

After almost 3 years of playing and enjoy the game, this making me want to delete account
  16. TheMarvel New Player

• Like x 2
  17. Captain Just New Player

More love for the dps.. how about we switch some things up for controllers and healers..we are in desperate need for these roles to be something "more".
  18. razor Red New Player

All that hype for such a let down.
  19. Skynin New Player

They want to give us opportunity to watch animations and feel game as it should be and still doing our job so good as with clipping.
    I love this.
    You can now go from combo in one tree to combo in another one. And it gives bonus to your Powers that you using after Weapon Mastery combo!

I've been waiting for something like this. **** with clipping and such just killing feels from game.
  20. Ogat New Player

Catering to the clip haters, slowing down the game, foreshadowing of the downfall of the gadgets and HL powersets(forcibly slowing down jump canceling).The new mechanic does absolutely nothing for people who clip, it gives NO meaningfull way to spend skillpoints, furthermore I can see an outbreak of hate towards clippers like never before. This game is going more more in a direction I do not wish to follow and care for. I'm dissapointed.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.