Work-In-Progress Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Klepto New Player

Go ahead remove every post I make!!! But hear me out because let's be HONEST AND FAIR..... People have paid for this game through the hates the ups the downs I'm one of them. HOW can you all possibly restrict players from obtaining feats ESPECIALLY us who have been with the game for 2 plus years. It's disgusting someone can pay for "LAST LAUGH" dlc, yet cannot obtain all the feats why because some brilliant person came up with map rotations which isn't completely terrible I actually like that BUT your restricting some who pays for a DLC.( to be specific SAFEHOUSE RECOVERY STILL ISNT IN THE GAME I CANNOT OBTAIN THOSE FEATS) It's like I'm "leasing the DLC, I'm just limited to the miles I can put on it just like a lease from a car". It's totally wrong I payed for my DLC I want my feats I didn't rent the DLC or lease it.

HONESTLY the game is just completely dead anymore and nobody wants to fix the leaking pipe still they just keep trying to mop it up and it just keeps leaking. Yeah yeah this is just some random persons opinion but it's true and people won't come out and say it but the integrity of the game has been ruined since T5 was invented. Everybody knew pardox was being glitched it was broken and it wasn't fixed for months when it was reported by people instantly. I'll write books over and over you can't remove my post because there's no reason I'm just voicing my opinion like everybody else on this game and forums.

It's simple T5 ruined the integrity of the game made it and exploitable power leveling overpowered game. Even with the best gear nothings a challenge anymore and everything's easy.

Now amazon fury??? So funny because the game still has broken flaws which yes there will always be a broken flaw but it's about time to do it right. Keep integrity in mind and allow me to own my DLC not lease it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nyema New Player

It needs to be faster PoT time.
  3. Tweek New Player

I sure hope this is just the first of many ways that the Devs will keep us players more informed about what their plans are for the future of dc. I always enjoy a sneakpeek.
  4. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

:eek:

OOOOOOHHHH snap!!!

I can't wait!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
  5. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Wait a minute, did someone say the devs can add new powers to the game in the future?

WHAT?
  6. Dead_Corps New Player

just thinking out loud but isn't this entire game a WIP for the last 3 years?
    • Like x 1
  7. Mont New Player

new mechanic
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. DOMINATOR13 New Player

is about time to create new weapon and make skill points visible when you inspect . so people get motivate to do skill points ,oh and if u guys could do a wager arena of something for player that got everything from your dlc after 1week because is to easy .
  9. Kzinti Committed Player

they should add Gear level to Skill points to get new Combat Rating
    Gear level 99 plus 150sp = CR149
    • Like x 1
  10. kingyeezzus New Player

I am new to the forums not dcuo i have been playing the game since it came out but i have something to and i don't know if this is the right place to say but i don't care anymore, earth is my favorite power but im tired of the dad dam age it do for dpsing in pve content, i don't know how you guys don't know about this. It is the worst dps power in the game idk what you have to do but can you PLEASE fix the power. Give it a buff or what ever just help out us pve earth dps. thank you for your time. #fixearth #earthneedsabuff
    • Like x 2
  11. Horrorshow New Player

Do you guys think they are going to do something with powers or weapons?
  12. Designated Well-Known Player

I'd love a mechanic that increased loadout slots.
    • Like x 1
  13. MolleaFauss Active Player

Style salvaging?
    So you can finally salvage style from those off-role useless drops you get?
    • Like x 1
  14. Green Lantern New Player

Hopefully it's a combat based mechanic because combat in PVE is a huge cluster you know what.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

no its 1000 for league halls what is taking so long. lol
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think it would be interesting to make skill points have some effect on the RNG. If you don't have much skill, you have to rely on luck. But if you're skilled, you either have a greater chance at rare items or get to pick what you want.

It's the ultimate question when you accomplish something amazing. Was it luck or was it skill?

For an example, look at A&B. If you have under 50 SP, you get green drops with a chance of blue. If you have 50 SP, then you get blue drops with a chance of rage gear. If you have 100 SP, then you get the drops like they're happening now - rage every time. If you have 150 SP, then you unlock a chance at the Omni ring.
    • Like x 2
  17. Boyoblivious New Player

I'm little weary of this new mechanic. If it involves control roll I'll be switching and somebody else can take my place.

Heard through the Grape vine that it's going to involve the troller's power output ability focus strictly on control affects. This is the case they will run with two tanks and the rest DPS's. Possibly just DPS's and no troll's. I love playing as a troll and sometimes battery.

I'll be tuning in regardless to see this new mechanic. However I wish they would focus on things like; broken mechanics in PVP, Character stuck in block and the infamous disappearing keyboard and HUD.
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Its a larger loadout to use powers.

Or its a big fix of the controller role.

Or its an entire skill point revamp with some added features for DLC only.

Or......... yep you guessed it mounts and legendary unicorn mount in booster gold bundle pack.:D
    • Like x 1
  19. BigAl Devoted Player

I know a good player that is beastly with Earth. Maybe, just maybe, its you and not the power. Sorry o_O
  20. Horrorshow New Player

I highly doubt they will create a DLC mechanic that revolves around only one type of role. If they did do something like this in the game then it would be in an update and not a DLC. I did hear Jens talk about fixing the controller role a few months ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.