Work-In-Progress Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seps420 New Player

Just come out with league bases that been promised since summer of 2012. Now work in progress still??? Com'on man
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Have you actually even followed the progress of league bases? They have kept us informed about them. They were announced in late October 2012 (not summer) and were slated to arrive in the DLC Halls of Power which was back then supposed to be DLC 8. Some changes happened and they decided to do the trilogy DLCs, which meant obviously they needed more time to work on storylines etc. Then they decided to make league bases free and not tie them to a DLC. Halls of Power was pushed back to be either DLC 10 or 11 (we now know it will be DLC 11) which meant that other things (namely DLC 8, 9 and 10) took precedence.
    • Like x 2
  3. Th3One Well-Known Player

Where to watch the video
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

5. Radium Devoted Player

So I'm gettin a little excited now, anyone else a little pumped for this?
  6. TrueOlympus New Player

7. TrueOlympus New Player

wait. isn't it in an hour in a half? just wanna make sure because if i miss it.... i'll make another constructive looking QQ thread(which is basically how all my threads are
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yep, hour and a half :D
    • Like x 1
  9. BriWi Well-Known Player

Thank you! :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I can't seem to view it. It keeps saying error URL not found or something
  11. Mr.Me New Player

Mmmhhhmmm... at least your post are consecutively getting better, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it some day. :D
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It starts a 4pm pacific time, still an hour and ten minutes to go.....

Can't wait here, wonder if they'll be able to incorporate any of our feedback into it? Looks like a few of the sorcery ideas made it in and players feedback was used....
  13. Th3One Well-Known Player

What time does it start
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

An hour from now.
  15. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

1 minute now feels like an hour... This is going to take forever lol
  16. TrueOlympus New Player

Mother Of God!! Sptyle just tweeted that someone guess'd it right! FIND THAT GUESS!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

So it's been 17 mins and I still can't see it.
  18. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Its allowing players to augment powers for additional bonuses (someone guessed this in the other thread). It is the most likely scenario. I knew it was gonna happen eventually and I'm completely ecstatic about it.:D
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What? It doesn't start for another 40 minutes.
  20. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

If that happens then I'm gonna have so much fun grinding for sp and testing out different powers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.