Who Keeps Requesting Iconic Anomaly Solos?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I do! I love them!

[IMG]

:p but seriously, like i said in an other thread, why do people want to stop others from having fun just because something is not to their personal liking? You don't like iconic solos, fine, go do something else. It's not like there's dozens of others things to do in the game :eek:
    • Like x 6
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Just like when they added them in the t5 stuff at the beginning if I want to get marks for t6 gear I have to do them there's so little content that we don't have a choice .
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Not only did I get the 100 Anomalies Feat a long time ago, I continue to do them from time to time just for fun.

Crazy, I know. :eek:
    • Like x 5
  4. Archangel Rafael New Player

yeah ... im not doin that. The only way Ill ever get those feats is if they keep releasing anomalies and they all count toward the feat. Im not grinding this 100 time. Never, ever gonna happen.

Huntress and bizarre weren't my favorite choices but I look forward to better characters in the future. I

3 big reasons some people don't like them:
    1) people are terribad at the counter-mechanics and can't get through them without ubergear
    2) people are not comic fans and therefore don't care about the DC characters or story. only their own character matters
    3) people are obsessed with getting every feat thus they are compelled to try to grind these out. If I felt a compulsive urge to do these 200 times in a weekend, I'd hate them too.
    • Like x 3
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

It really depends on the character. The Huntress and Bizarro weren't that interesting. But WW and Circe, that's going to be AMAZING!
    • Like x 2
  6. winter13 New Player

They are the worst content addition to the game. I can't believe they are adding more. FML
    • Like x 1
  7. Zuse Loyal Player

I am requesting them

You have a problem with that...punk
    • Like x 4
  8. winter13 New Player

Brawling is the devil
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I know a lot of people don't like them but at least this time they're going to be characters that a lot of people may not have ever had a chance to play as. Circe and Wonder Woman are two of my favourite Legends characters. Bizarro and Huntress, not so much. And on top of it they will be in all new locations also, not just rehashed areas we had already seen a million times already like the first two.
    • Like x 2
  10. winter13 New Player

I despise solo content, and to make it worse they are forcing me to use a power I would never use. Worst of both worlds. I didn't spend all this time building my character just to have him sit on the sideline.
    • Like x 1
  11. Imsms08 New Player

I don't mind these, they have you play an aspect of the game that you usually don't when playing your own toon. No OP gear to melt things and you actually have to play the counters on the bosses. Keeps you sharp and these for the most part improve the basic fundamentals if this game that can become dull with having gear, team members and SP's. My only con with these are the cutscenes, I wish I could skip them!

Also I don't get what people who don't like them simply just don't run them lol. It's the same with people who don't like pvp, however they just don't do it rather then complain about them. Don't understand how more content that is different can possibly be a "bad" thing.

However it's clear that "challenging" content seems to bother people and most just prefer to just face roll the game get their loot and get told they are special. Just look at all the self proclaimed "beast" dps that seem to be all over in this game lol.
    • Like x 3
  12. MercPony Devoted Player

I saw this on a YouTube video I watched recently. Kudos to random YouTube person!

"This game wasn't made for me so I hate on everything that doesn't appeal to me."
    -Gaming community 2014
    • Like x 5
  13. AzraelR Committed Player

Me.

Devs gave me the PVE instance creator (my sign), so I started doing iconics anomalies and they liked it. Any problem with that? :p

I see no problems with these instances types. Just would not want to see it again feats like completing 100 times, is terrible.
    • Like x 2
  14. CHUD Loyal Player

At least it's somewhat comforting that I am not the only person who isn't a fan of the Iconic Anomalies. It takes me out of my comfort zone for characters I've worked on for some time and having to play an iconic that I'm not used to. I know, makes me feel as if I'm complaining about doing PvP Iconic Challenges, but having to do 100 of those just to get the feat is a bit ridiculous.
  15. Valsmurf Loyal Player

QFT !!!
    • Like x 2
  16. Jana Level 30

Love them, can't wait for the new ones in DLC10.
    • Like x 4
  17. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I do.

I support any and all legends PVE content
    • Like x 4
  18. Lantern Niz New Player

I ' m in the group that really dislikes them.

That being said, I've always wondered if the point of them was to somehow act as a "training simulator" to learn how to fight in Legends PvP? After all, they show up at what used to be end content, and perhaps was a window to get full-on PvErs to do something different?
  19. Statman New Player

I will always be requesting these, I think they're great.

I dislike when people make believe that just coz they've heard a couple people don't like them, that the community is unanimous on the opinion. Totally naive.
    • Like x 6
  20. Terrible Theo Well-Known Player

Nothing like a SOLO instance with no choice of CHARACTER in a MMORPG......
    • Like x 5