Who Keeps Requesting Iconic Anomaly Solos?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Little Sister New Player

They are fun, and guess what, you don't have to play them lol
    • Like x 9
  2. Bruherd New Player

Unfortunatly they give us the worse characters to be. Who the HELL wants to be The Huntress???
    • Like x 1
  3. Iron YoJimBo New Player

I need the skillpoints. Every frakkin' one. :( That's why I think being given the choice would have been sweet. I don't like it, but I really want alternative ways to get the feat points out of content like that. Just not my thing, I guess.

I'll let everybody in on something, I have four toons. One gagdets, one HL both lvl 6 mules. One lvl 30 fire tank, about T3, also a mule (my wife's former toon). That leaves . . Yep, my Main, who I've been working on for a while. I'm a casual player, maybe about 9 hours a week, give or take, between everything life has to offer. :)
    I'd like to play my character, as oppsed to a legend, because it's my time (& sub), & while I think the instances are cool, I don't like Huntress or Bizzaro. I want people to play it the way THEY like be it as a legend or their own toon. :D
  4. Little Sister New Player

While I can respect that you don't like them, the 100 Feat is only 10 pts, no one really needs that. As for running your own toon, it wouldn't make much sense since it's the origins of the iconic characters.
    • Like x 2
  5. SKAVANGER408 New Player

They must be really easy to create:)

Devs love easy mode.
    • Like x 1
  6. DaMexicanOreo New Player

I like Huntress.... Best Character that I(ME!) used by far ^^.
    • Like x 2
  7. Zylo Committed Player

I comnplete my feats out of them and then call it a day never to set foot in them again. i dont even do the anomaly's for the mark of reality once i complete the feats. i play this game to use my created hero/villain and to make them better. not play to be in someone eles shoes.

if they made a anomaly based on Bane or Doomsday then ill play the crud out of them. ;)
  8. Dirty Fred New Player

If they add more iconic Anomalys they should make them much harder so it will become a great challange!
  9. winter13 New Player

You do if you want the feats AND the pieces of time traveler (or is it traces) that drop in there. Having styles for feats that drop in there, and having to do 100-200 of these, was not a good decision to make in my opinion. The iconic anomalies are the type of content that divides the player base - some people really like them , and some people really dislike them. I'm leaning towards hate them, but that's just me.
  10. winter13 New Player

I have to strongly disagree with this.
    • Like x 5
  11. RSL New Player

make them so that when you activate the little machine at the beginning it feedbacks and shocks you and you die unless you have split second timing. what a GREAT challenge that would be. just like in legends where it's not about anything but how fast you can clip and press buttons.
    • Like x 1
  12. ApocolypticShinobi New Player

Meh i like them i just wish instead they allowed you to choose your legend character.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kintuse Well-Known Player

I would like solos that would compliment a character's in-game abilities.
    For example, Two-face is a great aoe fighter so maybe a "defend your territory" anomaly against someone like the Penguin and his gang would best fit with the character in a small, quick and hopefully fun instance. Henchmen vs henchmen as the two big bosses fight it out.
  14. Dirty Fred New Player

Well if some stuff in the game isent challenging it will just become boring farm area!
    Its better they reduce the feat on how many times you need to complete it & increase the difficulty on it.

Then atleast when you complete it you can feel provde of yourself.
  15. Canadian Justice Committed Player

My biggest issue with Iconic Anomalies is my enjoyment is tied directly to what character I am forced to play as for each anomaly. Personally I love the Bizarro anomaly but can`t stand the Huntress one. With Circe and Wonder Woman up next I doubt I`ll like either of them.

I know it wouldn't make much sense to have Bane or other Legends running around in the new Anomalies but it sure would be fun.
  16. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I really wish they would allow us to play as are own character's in these or just make them give MOT instead im not a fan of being forced to have to run them to get t6 gear and llet's be real with such a little amount of content in this dlc you have to run them .
  17. TrueOlympus New Player

Most comic-book heros are brawlers(when its DC comics).
    • Like x 1
  18. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

I actually liked the anomolies in T5 and it was fitting in the whole traveling back in time theme, but Im really indifferent with the upcoming T6 anomolies. For those who keep saying if you don't like anomolies then don't play, quit it. Just like you have an opinion of whats fun others have a right to voice their dismay as well. I can understand those who wish to use their character for solo content because I wish for that as well. Im sorry but this isn't Marvel Heroes and I personally don't care for DCUO to use legend characters in PvE as a mainstream aspect in solo content. I don't know about some of you but I love the character I created and wish to use them in ALL PvE content. If I wanted to play as Legends then I will do so in Legends PvP.

I pray DCUO NEVER turns into Marvel Heroes. Its not a bad MMO but I enjoy the premise of playing as a character that reflects my image and ideals and no Legends character can replace that.
    • Like x 2
  19. Owl Devoted Player

I like the Iconic Anomalies.
    I hope we get PVE Legends Duos and Alerts.
    • Like x 4
  20. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

I agree. They're challenging and require more than just button-mashing to get through them. My only request would be that they have a repair vendor added to them.
    • Like x 5