Who Keeps Requesting Iconic Anomaly Solos?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Im still waiting for my harley quinn one.... so me !
    • Like x 5
  2. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Well the alert will most likely give 4, each duo will give another 2 a piece, then 1 a piece for the solos and at least 2 solo missions in new gotham, perhaps more. So that's 12+ marks. It won't really hurt you to skip the anomalies if you really despise them that much. Especially because the content presumably is all daily, so you don't even need to use replays.

If a piece costs 60 marks it would take you 5 days of running every piece of content on this dlc. If you skip anomalies it will take you 6 days. If you really despise them as much as you say, you can probably wait 1 day to get your piece of t6 no? Or you could replay the alert twice and do it in the same amount of time. A full set should be about 400 marks which would be 33 days with anomalies and 40 days without, in the grand scheme of things, 1 week doesn't really matter.

As far as feats, well are 10 feat points really that important? You don't like the anomalies, you can still get over 180sp without doing them so no problem there either unless you're OCD of course.

The styles? In all likelyhood we'll get those styles in the rare style vendor eventually.

Devs have stats to show them how much each instance is being run, if they're doing anomalies again it means they are popular enough to warrant them doing it again.
    So really, no one's forcing you and no reason to campaign against them. Don't like them? don't do them and don't add to the stats. If no one runs them, they won't do them again, but i suspect we'll be seeing plenty more of these. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Yeah... I'm one of those that actually like them. Live with it or ignore them. ;)
    • Like x 6
  4. Wildboy Committed Player

I didn't ask for them, but after playing them when OC first dropped, I liked them and immediately wanted more. For all who posted that they would be more favorable to them if they could play their own toon in an Iconic Anomaly:

1. It is not iconic. . .
    2. . . . and it's not an anomaly since your toon (probably) doesn't figure into the origins of either Huntress or Bizarro.
    • Like x 3
  5. Alpha Well-Known Player

I DO
    • Like x 3
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

How about a question to all the people who like them would you be against them having a mode to were we can play them with are own character's ? And if so why ?
  7. EzioNight New Player

And I would love to meet the The person that keeps yelling NERF! Better.
  8. Archangel Rafael New Player

like Huntress ok. Bizarro ... meh. Bizarro is good for stories. Boring to fight with.

So this is not a reason to not have more. This is a reason to have more. Bizarro and Huntress are out of the way. Bring on the interesting people.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Mr Sinister Well-Known Player

I love them.
    • Like x 3
  10. JonnyD New Player

me too! I can't wait for Circe's!
    • Like x 3
  11. Circe New Player

I'm sad because we won't have a Circe x Cheetah team up one. :( Or a WW x Donna x WG team up one.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mr Sinister Well-Known Player

Iconic duos please
    • Like x 4
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Well youll just have to have words with me because i enjoy them and love the fact that of you play them enough that you will actually be better at those characters in legends PVP as you will beter understand those characters. but besides that any veriation to the norm for content is a plus as it gives us something diffrent to do. I would love to see more of these in the future. and guess what fellas to all the people saying they hate them everyone doesnt feel that way. ;)
    • Like x 5
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

Exactly why I use Huntress in Legends PVP now. I learned her combos and her lunge is hard to counter if you time it correctly.
    • Like x 5
  15. Mathalos Well-Known Player

Doing the iconic anomalies for the first time was the most fun I've had in this game. I, to this day, do not mind doing them at all. I would like to see some type of this content in every DLC.
    • Like x 6
  16. Wynnie Well-Known Player

I don't really mind them.
    But please. please. please do not add a long grindy feat to them.
    • Like x 3
  17. Tre Day New Player

I personally don't mind them. Besides, it's not like people who don't like them HAVE to do them.

Iconic Duos would be hard to pull off though. I mean, if the duo was Batman and Robin...who's going to be forced to play Robin? :p
  18. TrueOlympus New Player

Why did you word the title in away that implied we have too many of them? We got 2 in Origin Crisis, went TWO whole DLCs without them than, got them announced in the upcoming DLC Amazon Fury.

No one "keeps" doing anything. It's barely even started
    • Like x 3
  19. Bast10n Committed Player

I didn't request them, but I don't mind them either.

It's a nice change of pace from regular game play. You can't overgear these. I like that. You actually have to think instead of just Zurg zurg zurg. I started running them for the time traveler style and ended up grinding out the feat (is it 100?).

I'm actually kind of excited about the new anomalys. Not all that excited about another 100 but it wouldn't be that bad if the current ones counted as well.
  20. Kid Sorbet New Player

By far the worst addition to the game since launch.

Why couldn't we have had a 2nd 4-man instance rather that the 2x hot messes that are the iconic solos?
    • Like x 3