What is the worst raid to pug in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Labyrinth of lost souls hands down. Only due to the fact that the gas room is horrible with tanks that don't know what to do and refuse to listen to chat directions, and high dps burning the adds...

What raids do you hate pugging?
    • Like x 3
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Believe it or not, BBS. So many people ignore the doors and pods trying to top the scoreboard it's disgusting.
    • Like x 5
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

UM...just. ...ugh
    • Like x 7
  4. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

Operations.

The Dungeon Master always used to say to keep the party together or bad things will happen.
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

anything with Do Not Attack (reflect) or Block mechanics? duh. :rolleyes:

if you are not aware of these game mechanics.... stop fliging poo from a tree at a monitor. you danged dirty ape. go play God of War or something like that.

• Like x 1
  6. Scrub Well-Known Player

BBS.......
    • Like x 1
  7. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

To be honest, most raids, I've had nightmares in many different parts when it comes to mechanics and people not knowing what their role is. I get sick of explaining and not getting any results, so I just leave.
    • Like x 2
  8. Scrub Well-Known Player

And they for some reason forget that the boss still throws out one shots while the pods are up, but turning the camera or using a Mic seems too difficult for some. My personal favorite is people not blocking then wondering why everyone around them just died....its really fun when they do it next to the tank..
  9. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

On 3

1....2..Access denied, Braniac Invasion forces released
    ^
    Terminal issues are my favorite(also happens in pb)
    • Like x 3
  10. Saami Loyal Player

All raids that i cant solo.
    • Like x 4
  11. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Here's another one, last boss oh HOH. someone high CR without the weapon of lore trys to solo Cerberus
    after 5 mins of him not wiping he got a nice big fat boot
    • Like x 2
  12. Caz Active Player

blackest night last boss is annoying to pug :eek:
    • Like x 5
  13. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

UM. Stop standing in the blood, and dps's I love DCUO so let the healers and tank get the totems first.
    • Like x 2
  14. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Anything with several mechanics, especially those that employs heavy one-shot mechanics and also terribad camera angles due to beings tuck in a tiny room. Same answer for alerts, too. ;P
    • Like x 1
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

AGREED I have quit even trying to pug that thing.. Way too many players that just can't even get past the first boss battle and I lost track of how many times after a couple team wipes half the team quits and then the revolving door of replacements begins before someone just decided to start a disband vote and suddenly POOF your back outside.
    • Like x 1
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Raids are fine, it's Rip in Time Elite that's the problem lol
    • Like x 3
  17. bmce84 Loyal Player

5 years ago- FOS2
    4 years ago- Prime
    3 years ago- Paradox
    2 years ago- Lockdown
    1 year ago- HH
    right now I would have to say UM, mainly because I still see people in T8 who have no idea how to do it because when it came out you still had some HoP 2 content, and since it only had 1 major gear piece (shoulder) many just skipped over it until they where OP, which didn't help much.
    • Like x 5
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

Another reason why I picked UM, that raid is meant to be done with an over head camera angle from start to finish.
  19. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Aww why did u have to put it like that.. now i feel old
  20. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

FoS 3, I still can't complete it with a full group of 175's..idk why it's so hard
    • Like x 1