What is the worst raid to pug in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 15, 2016.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I was literally thinking this before stopping by. This is a sure fire way to upset me when I play.

Other than that, I just hate the groups that disband when one person leaves. The game was not always this way was it?
    • Like x 1
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Trenton, I always try to find roles for it but everyone scared to fight him smh, they know they know.
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

They explode?
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

nope, good old days a raid could go on for hours and the list of players could reach 30, I remember a 5 hours FoS 2 that ended because of daily shut down.
  5. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Episode 19, which has a solo and an alert, both of which I've been able to do in the Open episodes, will be my next purchase. I won't be buying the episodes with Blackest Day or Blackest Night.... Less money for Daybreak. A solo is all on me, a duo half, a contribution to an alert is important, but in a raid it's more the group than any individual (excepting the ones where one person can ruin it). It's funny, others complain about Labyrinth of
    Lost Souls or Halls of Hades or Happiness Home, but they seem to finish most of the time for me.
  6. seek76 Committed Player

I was involved in an 8 hour run in black dawn once. It was a league run. I am no longer in that league. Once, I queued in to paradox, had 188 people listed on the scoreboard, 6 plus hours the instance had been going on.
    • Like x 1
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

A&B. Ever try to run the maze with players who have no clue as to how to run the consoles or when EVERYONE runs into the maze leaving you no help fighting off the ads then the 7 players in the maze accusing you of being a horrible player even though you're doing your level best at killing off ads and opening the doors at the same time. This doesn't include the challenges in the final room.
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I remember queuing up for Inner and getting into it, usually before the final room, and the ticker being around 6 hours.
  9. bmce84 Loyal Player

League runs also used to take longer, now days most leagues only take high everything players to make everything a farming run and not to just enjoy it, but considering how it's all RNG you can't really enjoy your work if your reward is the same as a solo.

OMG Zeta Drone, no matter the group it would always be that drone that killed everyone, they could get through ARC, do switches, but when they got to Zeta they either didn't kill the medics, didn't kill the shield drones, or would just jump in before anyone else.
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

BBS - DPS are so dumb in this game...
  11. seek76 Committed Player

Brings back memories. Last time I did AnB, we kept wiping in the maze. Person on the console had issues. I had never done the console at that point, but I took over the responsibility and got the raid group through with no further wipes. Make it to the end to only wipe a few dozen more times, because trolls couldn't hold the manhunters. We finally get coordinated enough to beat it, haven't been back since.
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'm at 172 so I go back from time to time(trying to complete styles) and have no issues myself anymore except that damned maze.
  13. seek76 Committed Player

Since I have been here it has always been rng. That league was good about taking players into things, just some of the players weren't very good, but the league gave everybody a chance. The league splintered on a bad AnB run though, elitism shown through, and I left when some of the people I liked running with left.
  14. seek76 Committed Player

Last time I ran this I was in the 120's. Can the maze still kill you at 170+?
    • Like x 1
  15. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Any raid that is not soloable yet. And mechanics that make it to where you need cooperation and teamwork to proceed. This includes: lab, hoh, bn, um, bp, pbr, bbs, dwf, kct, art, fos2, and possibly more. I can describe why but I'm sure if you knew why I listed them you'd know why.
  16. iClip Committed Player

Dox, back in the day. Or Nexus back in the day with the GL or Superboy DNA.
  17. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

114 cr players who have a right to play but cant beat sh** with there wrong loadout
  18. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Any raids that take two tanks. The waiting for a second tank is longer than actually beating it. TOTDE is the most irritating. I LMAO when I see OP dpses trying 2 out dps each other but do no damage to essence and rage quit in the middle of battle
  19. bmce84 Loyal Player

It's always been RNG, but not to the point where it drove progression, when the highest gear was in the vendor you had no progression reason to run content, yet people did because it was fun, they wanted feats, collections, and because even then you still had high drops from raids that made a difference as it was easier to get a good drop, and the more gear the easier the raid got, but as time went by you got vendor gear that wouldn't just help you finish a raid, but would do it's original intent which was be the only way to pass a tier, unlike now where you see people with the crappiest gear trying DWF (and lets not forget how people had to make mods also, something devs forsake with GU 47).
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Fos2... when no one knew how to beat the bridge.