What is the worst raid to pug in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 15, 2016.

1. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Whatever is the most current. Other than that I'd have to say BN or BD, whatever has black hand. CR 170s still cant beat that.

That's when I knew for real this time that the average player can't play this easy game.
  2. seek76 Committed Player

Mods had to go though, otherwise the premium system falls apart, because of the money cap. They could have lowered the cost of the materials required to mod with, but chose to forgo mods in the cr calculation process, which I am glad they did. Can't have escalating costs with mods, while also having a money cap, if you want to keep your premium members here and paying.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not really unless I want to like to wipe because no one knows how to work the consoles.
  4. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

A Black Dawn.

Specifically in Suicide Slums. On many occasions that I have run it, players are ko'ing atlantean enemies outside of the of ankh, the ring.

Throne of the Un-killable Essence.

There is no stopping what cannot be stopped. No killing what cannot be killed. Well unless you have high cr level or got a decent tank in group. Even then there are always dps that are constantly healing him.

Labyrinth of Lost Souls.

Definitely the gas room. I've tried to pull adds with nature, to no avail. Can pull with gadgets troll if group has no able or willing tank.

Bombshell Paradox.

I remember sometimes those damnable energy vortexes being invisible and getting bounced around till inevitably get ko'd. So annoying. Players with blue rings around them not moving toward vortexes. But with a good group, can usually breeze through first bosses but often falls apart at final battle with the Quantum Lady Al Ghul.
  5. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I think of all time it has to be Love and War. Its like people couldnt figure out Wonder Womans or Carols mechanic.
    • Like x 1
  6. thedemonocus Loyal Player

whatever the newest raid is ,thats the worst to pug
  7. Dr. Maven Level 30

Yup, if you don't kill the manhunters fast enough in the first boss fight in BD they will explode and most of the time insta ko anyone near them, The elite manhunters however keep on getting up until you have knocked them out enough times.

WAIT..... THERE IS A WAY TO DISPEL THE VORTICIES IN THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT IN BSPDX???????? You learn something new everyday.