What is the worst raid to pug in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Aug 15, 2016.

1. bmce84 Loyal Player

At least I didn't say
    Beta- Kahndaq lol
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Then I guess you just won't be buying anything...cause nothing will change. Noobs will be noobs...and worse, they'll be silent for fear of being called a noob and/or getting kicked out of the group (which furhter contributes to noobs not learning a damned thing).
  3. bmce84 Loyal Player

Most get killed by the Avatar pool, if you are lucky enough to get past that then it's the Brother one shot, and if by some incredible alignment of the planets you make it to Trigon, then it's players either not doing pentagrams or doing them one after the other.
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Hall of Hades. You wouldn't believe how many raid groups break apart after the first boss. It is funny to watch 170+ dps die at the forge master and blame everyone else.

Any other raid that uses team work. Most pug groups are just tank and spank.
    • Like x 2
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

You need to understand something, all episodes will always have a raid so you can either leave the game now, or begin to know how to run content and help others, because just because those players have high CR if they never played the content you can't expect them to know it by heart.
    • Like x 1
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

I rather do Forge alone, too many morons provoke the spirit and cause a wipe.
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Any other raid that uses team work-Black Prime OG
    BINGO!!!
  8. Proxystar #Perception

The vault.

Never wiped in there but still have nightmares.
    • Like x 3
  9. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

UM. This is a daily occurrence. I go in, and there are RARELY (in The extreme sense of the word) players beside me that are above 125. Usually average is 118 to 120. No colored mods or base mods among any of them, sample lookups of three of them and not one had more than 50 sp. Today I made the mistake of typing OMG NOOBS STOP QUEUEING FOR THIS in the group chat. Lol
    My my the things that appeared in my chat box!! Lolololol
  10. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

?? FoS 3 is the hardest raid ever released, I don't think I'll beat it until I'm well over 200 CR. The adds just hit too hard and have too much health.
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

just really hope you're trolling there
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Have you ever made it to the "sentries" that come out with the "golden hands", good luck, that was too OP for me. I just put my controller down and said "I'm done". Came back half an hour later and they'd finally killed me :(
    • Like x 3
  13. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

No I usually DPS when I'm in there. I'm always at the bottom of the scoreboard with my phase dodge photon loadout because I never get a good run with 3 trolls..it's like everybody wants to dps!
    • Like x 1
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

It has to be fos2 and dox back in the day and DWF now. All the others can get finished if roughly 3 people in the group have a clue.

I see nekron at end of BN was given as an answer. That just shows me how much this community has fallen in terms ok skill. Talk about an easy boss fight jeez. Compare that to thrones, nexus,dox, DWF, and some of the elite versions of stuff and BN is a cakewalk. If people struggle at nekron they should be heading back into t3,t4,t5 and learn how to play the game ;)

Oh i forgot thrones too. Always 1 pug dps attacking the essence when it was new ugh fail :mad:
  15. BumblingB I got better.

I was going to make a PvP gear joke, because I remember people were using the PvP gear in FoS3 and actually surviving because it was so good at the time.

I'll just say, it's probably because they added switches to it since no one ever played it normally and can't get the split to activate the bosses. ;)
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

What ive seen is people standing in the blood. Dps players taking the totem from tanks/healers, and never moving out of the red fire on the 1st boss. I have stopped the entire raid and made everyone get on voice and explained each fight in great detail and people would still fail at it big time. I personally dont think its that tough but ya cant fix/help stupid can ya :p
    • Like x 1
  17. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Yeah, PvP gear in PvE was great back in the day if you didn't have PvE gear (that was me). The stats were awesome, only thing was if you got focused you were squishy as hell and healers would have a hard time healing you because of the health difference PvP had over PvE.

P.S I was talking about fos 3 not 2 lol
  18. BumblingB I got better.

There's a difference? I blacked those out of my mind. By far, the hardest raids ever. D: Inner and outer were up there too.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

I would say join a league. UM was a lot harder the 1st week it went live then it got adjusted. Many leagues were beating it before the adjustment the 1st day/week. I think the max cr at the time was 138-142 iirc so obviously u dont need 170 people to finish it. The problem is people do not pay attention to mechanics and learn. U would be surprised how easy that raid can be when everyone knows what to do.

Here is a video when it was new. U can see max cr was 143. My league mate didnt start recording until the 2nd boss fight because he forgot. But its a 12min or so run. Stuff like this shows the huge difference in skill from pugs to leagues. The gap is enormous imo and its clearly a problem in the game. Its something i wish the dev team would address at some point.
    • Like x 1
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Any raid that has any form of mechanics. I mean in one PBR run a DPS question why does everyone need to get the terminals almost at the same time, can't we just kill things and move on.

Any raid, because even with simple mechanics the average player won't listen to an experience and makes an easy raid a nightmare.
    • Like x 1