WE DON'T WANT PLAYERS, WE WANT FRIENDS!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hemmy, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemmy Committed Player

So a hearty welcome to Vacay and Marquis. I've known Marquis for a while, just through various interactions in instances and from a long while ago, so it's nice to see an old face in the league roster, but I don't know Vacay yet, and he seems a good enough guy so far. I mean he has a higher CR than me, but no one is perfect.

See you all later!
  2. Oneton New Player

Hello,

My name is Graig Prime. I am a hard light controller with a combat rating of 95. I really enjoy that roll. I am interested in joining a league for social reasons. I am an on again off again type of player so and I haven't made much friends in the game. I have been playing the game from the start. I am a huge DC Comic fan and know the universe better than most. I have only ran into one character that I did not know (who the heck is Gentalmen Ghost). I have a friend that is much lower level than me and I love helping him with his missions and explaining the interworkings of the game. I am lacking on the wanted missions and getting skill points. I need to go back to earlier missions to get some of the feats. I don't really care about being the strongest player. I can't stand PVP, but I do like being on the PVP servers. I like running into other players and fighting (mostly getting defeated) in the open world. I want to find a league that understands that I have a job, college, and a family. The game is how are rest from everyday stress of real life. I have a hard time scheduling regular game time. I enjoy playing with others, teaching and learning alike.

Graig Prime
  3. Hemmy Committed Player

Simply put, this sounds like the perfect place for you to hangout. I don't think that I can really do this community justice with words, so instead I'll simply invite you to play with us for a little while. We share a LOT of the same principles that you seem to have already so we should all get along great!

Send a tell to Reyen or Prudent and we'll invite you once you explain you've talked to me here.

See you online!.
  4. Hemmy Committed Player

Hello everyone,

we've recently started reworking the rank system a little bit. Instead of ranks, there are going to be jobs for people to do. Those that teach, those that recruit new people to the league, etc.

Some of these have different permissions by necessity, and some are simply there to distinguish between those we deem worthy of a leadership position, but don't require more permissions to do so. Hopefully, sometime soon, there will be someone to take over the forum half of the recruitment process for me, so more of my time can go to actually helping people in the league, rather than typing needless update posts. This process isn't done yet and won't be for a little while but hopefully sometime soon, we'll have some more clarity in the roles people are to play in the league dynamic.

Talk to everyone later!

- Hemmy / Reyen
  5. Hemmy Committed Player

We have finished the new ranking system and overall, I think it will work just fine. For right now I will still be the one to initiate new people (with of course some help from Prudent) as it seems to be harder than I thought to find a new recruiter for the league when so few want to spend what little free time they have making thread pushing posts on the internet.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

-Hemmy / Reyen
  6. Hemmy Committed Player

So, we recently started a collaboration with Nova's new league! Hopefully we'll be working together as often as possible like we have been in the last little while. In the mean time, things will continue as usual but sometimes we'll also be completing instances with people from the ElectAnointed Guardians. Hopefully, sometime soon I'll add their thread in the forums here to the original post for those looking for a league with their set of values if this league isn't EXACTLY what they're looking for (and vice versa)
  7. Hemmy Committed Player

I really can't wait for the new atomic tank power. Talking with marquis today swayed me over to the idea of a water healer. It would look really cool. I know no one will see this, but if someone does, what do you think of the two new power changes?
  8. GabiOpal New Player

Well.... I'm Back!
    Life has been a total turmoil these last few months but things are finally settling down. Mag is still Level 22 but I intend on grinding her like crazy to get her to 30 and I will be working my PC toon Tarkaro she is only 16, but I figure you guys, if your still around may have created a PC guild and I might could get in on that. would be nice to chat and game and get advice from you that are more expirenced than I. SO if anyone is reading this PLEASE let me know whats doing both in the PS and the PC situation... until I really am sure I can spend the time playing and making it worth my while I am affraid I am going to be stuck in the FTP venue I hope thats ok! If there really is no interest from folks who want to game together and help others then I really can't afford all access and Plus, not to sound mean or anything, I mean I don't mind payin if it's gonna get used alot, but I lost 6 mos worth of prepay because I couldn't play. and I won't go month to month, that is just more expensive
    ok I stop babbling now. For the time being Im going to be on with Mag on the PS3 but if anyone wants let me know and I will switch to Tark on the PC.
  9. Magdelana New Player

I know it's been 2 years but is anyone still around? and still playing?
  10. Hemmy Committed Player

Hey Mag, yep, still playing! Problem isn't me still being around, it's the fact they can't seem to get rid of me :p
  11. Magdelana New Player

You still being in game, That's great to know. I dusted off my playstation 3 and decided to play again. she is still 22 cuz she can't advance missions untill she beats deathstroke and my skills are a mess. maybe I will put that on the back burner and rethink my skills and traits and if she levels up a bit Maybe she can beat him.
  12. Hemmy Committed Player

The game has progressed a lot, even since those couple years ago. I'd say getting to level 30 is only about 20% of the journey towards getting to end game.
  13. ToddOnFire New Player

So I just hit level 30 and I am like "What Now?"

OK to be fair I know now that the bulk of the post 30 game goes to the on duty menu, and the good stuff is gonna be the group content and well it'd be nice to have a league to run with. Got me a Mic and I'm currently rocking Sorcery. I pretty much leveled as damage, but would like to learn healing to be useful. Also a voice channel where people talk to each other'd be nice rather then the usual silence in the open world.

PSN is ToddonFire82
    In Game I am Icarus Cosmo
    Hit me up!
  14. MangoMan New Player

Interested in joining. Toon's name is Mardi Graw. Got her to 30 without really know what I was doing. The game is mainly a passtime for me, so your group sounds perfect.
  15. Hemmy Committed Player

Okay I'd like to make something clear. I do personally still play the game, however this post is more than two years old if memory serves. That's a long time. So long in fact that this league has mostly run it's course. A few of us are still around, but I think I'd rather just make a new post and start fresh. For anyone wanting to join us, please look for that in the near future :)

(Most likely by the name of Allusion)
  16. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Hello bud I replied on your other thread but this one seems to get more responses. So couple of questions. I've fully read both threads. Do you folks help with raids and alerts and feats. I'm a vet player who's had to start over basically. I used to play on Pc and it quit and then a few things went wrong with life in general. But play on ps4 now and just trying to get my character back where she once was. But since I have been back at it. I've been in a few leagues which was horrible. 1 of them was full of kids screaming and fighting into their mics. Another couple people invited me and then just ignored me all together like they wanted people there for the prestige. Then I got into one where I got raged out on and cussed out just for asking for a alert group. So league experiences hasn't been the best so far. But very interested in yours cause I want to make friends and have fun and still raid and what not or just chill and chat. But on to my toon lol. Rage powered 104cr I think 80ish sp. Like I said had to start over was once a 198cr rage on Pc. Hero. My in game name is Mizore Shiray. Send me a tell once the world goes back up today I'll pretty much be nailing it all day. Thanks or reply too lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.