WE DON'T WANT PLAYERS, WE WANT FRIENDS!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hemmy, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemmy Committed Player

Alright then, as soon as the game goes back up I'll try and go online and if I don't make it for the restart I'll definitely be back on later today. Send me a message in game, or if you see me online first then just send me a tell. Talk to you then!
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

Well as I mentioned in the original posts, we try to only add level 30's (see the prerequisite explanation thing I wrote in the second post.)
    Getting to 30 by yourself will honestly help you discover the way you play rage the best (in pve at least) but as soon as you reach 30 let me know and I'll start interrogating you then.

PS
    - Good to know you've played wow so MMO's aren't unfamiliar to you!
    - Glad to know that you already have lvl 30 characters as well.
    - I remember ps3reapers! Saw them around occaisionally
    - Every time I sign on I'm already kinda busy with helping people, running my own content, adding new people and responding to their tells, and then finally just playing the game for fun that I doubt I'll have the time, memory, or honestly, the inclination to add you on PSN but feel free to send me a tell in game!
    - Flying around aimlessly is my MO, don't be trying to take my thing!
  3. Arksun New Player

sounds like a plan
  4. thingthing New Player

i would like to join im lvl 30 n have a mic and of age 19
  5. thingthing New Player

i just want some friends to play this game with as it is i played all the way to lvl 30 by myself and it was boring i quit the game because of this and joining back to join a league to change this im not shy im outgoing so i would voice chat 100% i remeber trying to be a healer class but couldn't do it because i had no one to play the game with so i bought rage and became a tank because it was easy for me just to play by myself then asking people to party up i remember i stay outside wonderwomen's mission in the subway for 2 days<--- no joke asking for help and to party up and no one would even pay me mind but then some guy helped me on the 3ed day thats when i just became a tank it was stupid how i had to beg for a party so now im here just asking to join to make my experience on dc better and hopefully you guys to :D
  6. Hemmy Committed Player

I've sent you a personal message, please take a look at that.
  7. Hemmy Committed Player

Although this is little delayed, welcome! After playing in game we seem to have reached an understand that neither of us are as large phalluses and we seem and so things should run fairly smoothly from here. Can't wait to see how high we can get you and your friends that tagged along!
  8. Hemmy Committed Player

Oh yeah, another delayed welcome, how about a warm silence for our newest member, Muff! He's certainly self assured but that's what we need. He also just recently joined us at t6 with a little help from us and pretty soon we can have a full raid group on in the evenings!
  9. Hemmy Committed Player

So welcome muff to t6 and speedy has officially reached t6 expert! Now the hard stuff begins :p
  10. Hemmy Committed Player

So although it sounded like a plan, as I remember we had a brief conversation and in which we were going back and forth when all of a sudden you stopped replying. I don't know what happened, if you found another league or you simple weren't interested in this one anymore, but I wish the best of luck regardless!
  11. Crn Well-Known Player

I just want to say that this guy is the real deal. And I just want to give him a huge thank you. We were running Labirynth yesterday. We got to the second boss and one of our players left. Was shouting for a while and Reyen offered to help. We wiped a few times and not once did he say anything, he stuck in the with us and with his help we finally beat the raid. If I wasn't in league I would without a doubt ask to be part of this league. Thank you again.

Have a great day and best of luck.
    • Like x 1
  12. GabiOpal New Player

Hello Reyen
    I hope you see this or someone from your league as I'm having a bit of trouble I'm on a mission and the portion I'm on is titled the demon inside. I have tried and tried and tried to figure out how to succeed but the Cyborg keeps killing me. If there is someone out there that could possibly give me a link to a walk thru or a secret that I'm missing about taking him down I would really really appreciate it, because it is starting to tick me off.
    I'm still pretty much of a baby and I haven't even reached level 10 yet I don't think and this is partly why because I keep getting killed my gear is ruined and he keeps regenerating and I can't so if you or someone has been on it or is on it and can help me out with advice or a link to walkthrough just so I can get rid of the son of a gun and save the Titans I really appreciate it

GabiOpal
  13. Hemmy Committed Player

From what I see of your postings here I think you need a little more advice than a simple walkthrough can offer. Not to say the community isn't a great resource but surely once this problem is solved, you'll have more questions about the game, as is only proper while learning a new MMO. If I'm not mistaken than you do have a ps3, correct? What I'd recommend is you simply get in touch with me, or anyone else in the league and we'll be more than happy to help you out whenever we can. While a simple guide could solve the problem you have at this moment, it might not be the best way to experience this game.
    The way to play a game, especially an MMO in my opinion, is to either learn these things for yourself, or do so with the help and company of those you know and trust. That's what this league has been all about, it to create a community where we all trust each other and can rely on each other for information we might not have, regardless of experience level. Drop us a line, we'd absolutely help you in any way we can!

If you do decide to contact me in game than just make sure to mention that you're Gabi from the forums, I'll know who you are then :p
  14. GabiOpal New Player

I have tried a couple of times to friend you but it says you don't exist so I'm wondering have I got the name wrong who do I contact to be friends and or email? My ingame name is Magdelanah so if you get a friend request or an email that will be me and I will switch in the topic that is Gabi from the forums hopefully you'll be on today I'm about to play in a few minutes so maybe I'll catch you.
    Thanks for your help and your advice I really appreciate it.

Gabi/Magdelanah
    level 8 hero NOOBEE!
  15. Hemmy Committed Player

The name of my (almost ) only character I play on is Reyen and I hope to hear from you soon! If you can't find me online today then you can always add some of the higher ranked players in the league like Speedy, prudent, etc. to see if they are online and they should be more than happy to add you if you mention you've already talked to me.

This is where you can find all our names: Origin Guardians

EDIT: okay having thought about it for more than a minute, you're more likely to be able to get ahold of us by contacting; Speester 805 (speedy), prudent, Yakumo Saito (yoko), Deadly Muffins (muff) or myself. Although I will be offline for almost all of today, only coming on tonight to do a raid and say hi to everyone. All of the higher ranked players are offline and have been for about a week just do to personal things and so hopefully you'll be able to meet them soon!
  16. TawneeStone New Player

Hello OG's!

Been following your thread for a little while and after exploring another option I would very much like to see if we are a fit for one another.

I'm a middle aged guy that plays at odd times. I live on the east coast and generally play a little around lunch and more after midnight and sometimes weekend evenings. My main is cr114 with 168 sp. I enjoy playing older content so helping others increase cr isnt an issue. I prefer to play dps (gadgets) but will switch to troll (cr111) when needed. I help out when I can and occasionally ask for some. While I enjoy a solid serious run at the latest content, I also like to kick back and find more interesting ways to run content (all Bane team in 4v4 complete with juicing up at the same time, running raids with iconic powers only among others). I feat hunt when I get bored as well as level new characters to try other powers. I have 4 or 5 alts I occassionally play with cr's between 50 and 90 (various roles).

I won't be on again until Sunday night, but I will email 1 or 2 of you in game when I do and we can go from there. Also, this is not my in-game name so I'll reference this in mh email.

Thanks!
  17. Hemmy Committed Player

Okay then I think I'll just reply to your email in game asking you to refer here because using the in-game's email UI is a nightmare.

So anyways, we'd love to have someone like you in here but something I think you should be aware of before you join is that most of us aren't at t6. There are about 7-8 of us at t6 but the rest are below there. BTW none of us have even hit 114. (but I'm so damn close I can taste it!) so if you're looking for a league where you never have to pug a group, then this probably isn't for you. Only a few of us run PvP content simply because many of our members are working their way around the PvE content still.
    We are laid back and never really focused on doing the latest content all the time. Our PRIMARY goal is to see others (usually at a lower CR) improve, before we do all that good raiding stuff. What I'm getting at here is that you'll be the most powerful player in the league if you do decide to join. This isn't a league about getting super powerful characters, rather helping others improve. So you won't be able to expect running the latest stuff from AF2 all the time. If you're still interested, having read this then we can let you in and see where things go from there! See you soon!

PS if you're looking for a kind of overview of our average player base you can refer to the league's character list here: Origin Guardians
  18. Hemmy Committed Player

In addition to what I said above, I would hope that regardless of your decision you'd leave either a personal message or a post here. Telling me/us if you've decided to continue your search for a league elsewhere, or if you simply still have yet to get online and talk to us. talk to you soon!
  19. Hemmy Committed Player

So I will soon be adding to the original post that we are (soon) going to be looking for those on the pc. I know the server merge is a long time from now but that shouldn't stop those that want to join, from saying hi and introducing themselves. Just in case anyone else feels the need to message me about a PC equivalent to the league then please simply know that we will start talking soon, but not quite yet :p
  20. Hemmy Committed Player

I will be away for a few days while I work on some school and work stuff that could take up a few days of my time completely. For this time please contact, Prudent, Speedy, or any of the lead guardians with any questions you may have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.