Downtime US Server Downtime - April 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drop Acid New Player

4 hours tho? again? why is it everytime I try to log on this game its got 4+ hours of downtime
  2. SyndicateDrone New Player

Just because of this when sever gets back on ima go rekt some npcs and pvp ;3
  3. QuantifiedICE Active Player

and here i am the bearer of bad news. The blog guide is COMPLETELY wrong about how to set your powers.

here is my tidbit of info for all you that want to do great damage as a quantum dps. spec full might in red slots, might/power in yellow slots, might/health in blue slots.

also when speccing your SP make sure you get all of the crits first in every weapon tree, then get all the second row mights and not the precision. depending on how many SP you have after this then fill out a total of 21 points in each tree that you got the might in the second row. do not spec weapon mastery as the crits are disabled anyway when using the AM. Get to the bottom of these trees and fill up the prec/might in as many as you can. This will provide you with the maximized damage potential for the SP that you do have.

after that your powers should be in your loadout as follows:
    1.warp barrage
    2.time bomb
    3.distortion wave
    4.time shift
    5.tachyon blast

alternatively in a raid you can do this loadout as well for faster clipping and a slight crit/might increase (plus a little recharge to the group- not necessary though)
    1.warp barrage clip with temporal extortion
    2.time bomb
    3.distortion wave
    4.time shift
    5.tachyon blast

this loadout, if done correctly, will almost ensure that you will do way more damage than anything else that you are doing and no weps need to be used. I welcome to feedback on this but dont just outright tell me im wrong unless youve tried it out and can prove there is something better.
  4. Cloggins New Player

My problem isn't the hardware failure, the problem is that they are doing an update on the holiday, when people are likely to play more than normal.
    They're just hurting themselves.

Hardware malfunction, that is unavoidable and understandable for the down time.

The problem is their timing with maintenance. Timing is the issue. People are home because it's a holiday, and they want to play because that's what they're wanting to do.

SO: People that are ticked with the scheduled maintenance have a point. The people who complain about hardware going down are ridiculous.

Poor business, but understandable improvements needed.
  5. Mi-ka-el New Player

Well, now, since i like to have those unnecessary argues, and i TOTALLY ENJOY IN THEM, i'll try to be THOROW :)

First of all, who tha hell are you to answer anything to me? Did i ask you anything? I think so :)

Greeeeee, wrong answer... :) Check your calendar. What about 25th, 26th? 27th maybe too? March of course... :) Hmmm.... History is not your profession... ;)

Gheeee, wrong answer, read the upper message :)

What's this all about "?" thing? Hmm, lovely, no clue...

Whatta hell are you trying to say? Since when you play this game? Since 2-3 months? Look around honey, they always take much more time than they say they will need to, they crush down the game more often than they should to, and they STILL can't fix the game. You should ask yourself buddy.

I should be thankful? Buddy, i pay this ****, and if i pay something i require the best service, which means, i pay for quality which i don't have here. Noone said that there will be 4-5 server crushes during month, 2 maintenings during whole day every month and so... How do you know their hardwere was broken? DID YOU SEE IT? OR YOU BLINDLY TRUST THEIR WORDS? I don't care, sorry devs and others.

And mepps and others, tell me pls if you think i'm wrong when i say this game is CRUSHING TOO OFTEN and you still can't find your solution to make things right... If I'm wrong, i'll go from this game, find another, and you'll never see any word from me again.

I assume this "?" is exchange for typing QUESTION which says a lot about autor who tries to argue with me at this point hehe...

Wai' wai' wai' wai', you wanna say that this world is going down TOMORROW AGAIN????????

Are you serious? You call THIS the best? Jesus.

Well, lucky for you. I'm not gamer, this is the only game i actually enjoy. But lately, it has become total pain in my ***, sorce of frustration instead of the one for relaxation..

What, will you tell me to keep my mouth shut? Go to school boy.

Why should I? Is this game somebodys live? My's not. I read forum ONLY when i see there's some damn maintening cause i'm sick of constant maintenings for nothing.

Are you blind or what? Open your eyes buddy. This maintening should probably be the one to keep the bugs down, i assume, cause, of course, you'll never know the truth ;) Unless you're blind ;)

Look at things now, they said 4 hours. How long does this mainening last now? Hmm? They said 3 hours MORE. Do you know why? Cause they have no idea how to fix this problem, and instead of fixing it, they messed something up again, and they need 3 hours to fix that problem and the old ones will still stay intacked... Sorry.

Sorry bout bigger messages all, devs, Mepps, others however they called... I'm only really frustrated cause this is being CRAZY lately, last 2 months you always pick a day i planed to spend at home with this game. Grats. Fix it guys, just that fix it, that's all i ask you too, and finally stop those constant maintenings.

Best regards to all...
  6. TheLegendarySoldier New Player

So, that will be roughly 3:30 pm here on the East Coast. Cool.
  7. Drop Acid New Player

lol unless they extend it again
  8. KawaiiVoid New Player

:DGame finishes installing...
    :( Looks to see that its going to be down till 9pm...
    :mad: Hates everything now.
    :D- ONCE THE F*CKING DOWNTIME FINISHES!!!
  9. QuantifiedICE Active Player

on the contrary, holidays actually lower the population. there are a lot of people out there that spend time with family at easter and travel to see them. unless there are some hard facts about the boosted population that you are seeing im an less inclined to go with that theory. while i dont have numbers on the decrease either i have been in game and LFG usually moves very slow on a holiday - signifying that there are most likely a lot less people on in game -
  10. Kailoozs2122 New Player

*Sniff *Sniff...
    I smell... 12hr+ fix... coming are way. call me negative all you guys want (I doubt anyone would cause im so damn sexy, hello I am Zatanna)!
  11. FallenAngel0606 New Player

my brother kept bothering me to get this game and i watched im play it alot so i desided to get it yesterday but it took all night to download and when it its downloaded its down for fixing.
  12. Kailoozs2122 New Player

The struggle of a famous game... be prepared to play around night time btw.
  13. FallenAngel0606 New Player

damn
  14. ScarletGhost Level 30

I've been playing MMOs for 15 years, and I fully understand the need for downtime and the complexity of maintenance that requires unexpected delays.

What I do not understand is the need to schedule maintenance on a holiday. Emergency hotfixes can't be helped, but scheduled maintenance on a day a lot of us have off from work/school is just ridiculous.
    • Like x 2
  15. DarkestKnight New Player

Great, they extended it. Why do US PC servers get the nasty end of the stick? I am also glad I'm not the only one heavily addicted to this game because from the the moment I tried it I was hooked so I feel for those who wish to play right now. I really hope we're not having more hardware problems. Unless they extended the time for various bug fixes that people have reported on the SOE issue tracker site or maybe whatever they did messed something up like the market from the game update from last time. Also for those wondering it's 10:03 AM PT, so 2 more hours to go. On a different note (I notice others going off topic in here as well) I was wondering if they will ever consider/put the Batman inspired mask in the game (I also am aware it was a hack from 2011 and am aware you can't get it) because I would like to have it and I already know they have a style you get from promethium lock boxes that is styled after Batman, but I don't have a membership (because I know that's far better than buying individual keys) and getting those items is by chance. It would also be nice to see more inspired styles of other characters too and they could have them as epic loot drops or as a gift for every year you have been apart of the game or something.
  16. Sepulor New Player

Hold on, so is it 12:30 PM on April 3rd?? What???? Past midnight? what are you guys working on??
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That is not what PM means.
    • Like x 9
  18. Nature Active Player

who cares about you loadout has nothing to do with topic
  19. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

I dont mind wait for these kinda things, but what i do mind its that there is a lot of maintenances and the bugs are still many and some are old.
  20. Nature Active Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.