Downtime US Server Downtime - April 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Real Impulse New Player

Dude, it's 1:40, what the heck are you doing? It's driving the scouts outta meh.
  2. SpartanLocke or Luscious2 New Player

So for Eastern Time it'll be back up by 3:30?
  3. Miss Maloca New Player

4. FizzyDe New Player

Mepps what will the time be for UK players for the server to come back up?
  5. RealDc Boy New Player

6. FizzyDe New Player

What will the time be when the servers come back up for the UK? Im getting fed up of seeing US servers.
  7. RealDc Boy New Player

Thanks
    Thanks I'll do this.
  8. bjswagg New Player

UGG USPC still down...almost 1pm wats goin on?
  9. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Have we failed? Has Brainiac taken over Earth by finally taking over the game in the form of Daybreak Games? He's found a way to eradicate the heroes who have his stolen exobytes.
  10. Natimorto New Player

maintenance, maintenance, maintenance...
    we got a "nice" hat from vault coz of that....should be a bat drone trinket....
  11. Michael Brown New Player

Anyone know a great t6 cr 110+ sorcery heal loadout?
  12. FizzyDe New Player

When will the servers be back up for UK players?
  13. Vanlock New Player

you know I'm not surprised by this. I Bet they are adding **** to the game as well with the down time and not telling us...but then again its SOE or well what ever they call them selves.. you can call a pile of you know what by a more flowery name but its STILL a pile you know what...

frankly I'm still going to play the game... give them my money...and THATS all they care about... and as long as I get to play then i'm happy.. frankly I'm enjoying playing DAWN of war while I wait for this game hehe...

also why am I saying frankly a lot? I don't eeeever say it hmmp
  14. EctoLantern Active Player

Just because...

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Will the Kitsune New Player

I don't feel like doing the math... How much longer in terms of hours? I know the time, but Time zone math...
  16. RealDc Boy New Player

I'm starting to get tired of this.
  17. Socalrmd New Player

gotta read the forum, they extended the downtime for 3 more hours, my suggestion is try to find something else to do because you have at least 1 1/2 hours more barring anymore delays
    • Like x 1
  18. Will the Kitsune New Player

Honestly, same... I've had the game for just over a week and I never actually get to play...
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

me too and it always seems to happen on my days off ...so frustrating
  20. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

If you bothered to look at page 7 of the thread you would have noticed he said it's been extended by an additional 3 hours. He said that 2 hours ago which means it should be back up within the next hour or so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.