Downtime US Server Downtime - April 3, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splark New Player

We're talking about the USPC, right? Or are we talking about the UKPC?
  2. ChaseTheGreat New Player

He said it at 9:11am and its 1:00pm know and the post also says the servers will be back up at around 12:30pm
  3. Will the Kitsune New Player

Thank you, I just got to log on so I did not know when that was posted...
  4. DcUCastiel New Player

EU JOGUEI DC UNIVERSE EM 2014LINE HOJEAE FIQUEI OFFLINE ALGUNS TEMPO,
    AE EU BAIXEI E INSTALEI DCU ONLINE E QUANDO ENTREI FALO INGLES QUE ESTAVA
    QUERIA SABER SE HOJE ESTA EM MANUNTENÇAO E QUANDO TERM,INA.
  5. Nes New Player

6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PC is now online.
    • Like x 4
  7. DarkestKnight New Player

Things like this make the down time worth while, especially if you're camping out on the forum like me.
    • Like x 1
  8. zx192 Well-Known Player

Trying to enter the test server, hopefully its working.
  9. Anima Committed Player

This is a post I can like.
    • Like x 1
  10. ultimatex New Player

i am on uspc and its not working its not online
  11. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I'm home alone for the weekend, so DCUO was my plan, that and Pizza, maybe some John Smiths (beer; bitter ale) as I'm out of Guinness.

Good on you for spending time with your kids though.
  12. metalfenix Committed Player

it's online? I'll go and check.
  13. Xanoth Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Yes the server is now online and with the SAME BUG in donation box, thanks for nothing.
    • Like x 2
  15. KawaiiVoid New Player

Uhhh
    BTW CAN YOU TELL US WHY THE HELL THIS IS SCHEDULED ON A ****** HOLIDAY?!?! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  16. Pixel Battery Well-Known Player

Wow, so many impatient people. Most games can give 2 poops less about making sure the game is running with as few bugs as possible. Be happy that DGC actually regularly maintains the game even though it may cause an inconvenience every once in a while.

Personal applause from me DGC, keep the game functioning as best as it can :)
    • Like x 5
  17. KawaiiVoid New Player

well... AOT tribute game it is....:(
  18. MR9DR New Player

I am trying to login on PS3, there is no error code, it only says try again in a few mins, anyone know how to fix this???
  19. Lenture Fire New Player

Mepps. i need help! i cant log into dc. when i start up the game it keeps saying "Failed to connect to game server" when i log into a different account it dont say that. is this a bug ?
  20. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

Yeah that's what logic says but in reality it sometimes plays out differently.

At my work we had an HP Lefthand P4500 G2 server that had SIX out of twelve 15K SAS 450 GB hard drives fail within several hours of each other. It is in a cluster with 5 other identical boxes (raid 5 on each box and then "network RAID 10" among the boxes)-- so there is a lot of redundancy. But when those drives simultaneously failed, several of the LUNs also became corrupted.

This seemed to be related to this issue http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03367574 but our disks were not supposed to be in the affected serial number range.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.