[UPDATED] Flash Appreciation Week - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManuelCampos96 New Player

I need help anyone ?? I just bought a legendary membership and it won't let me make a characters cr to 100 and I seen you can level up 2 characters cr 100 so why it won't let me do it
  2. PBCF Active Player

That promotion only lasted until Jan 31st , in order to skip them to level cr 100 you got to pay.
    • Like x 2
  3. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Love the Flash cowl and base items! Thanks Mepps and devs :D
  4. Dreidz New Player

That moment when you've been working all weekend, and you see this announcement on Monday -.-
    • Like x 1
  5. EnTwinedEnVision New Player

The base pack was the best gift in my opinion and the cowl is just something I'll forget I got like many other styles I've picked up along the way.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Something else he hasn't bothered to consider...monitoring the site until there's a sale. At one point the $20 Batman cowl was half price...same will eventually happen with this item.
  7. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

First I have to thank the team for the Flash's cowl but I need to know if a a Kid Flash's cowl is on the way with the emblem for the next TC or for a new tier. I hope this happen at a moment. Thanks again!
  8. hero turner Well-Known Player

It is awesome to finally get the flash cowl but now we need to get the emblem to complete the set, also we need to have the skill set for the journeyman boots, joker backpack and the gloves that are dropped from the vault. It would be nice to have the skills to go with the flying, super speed and acrobat abilities
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We did not experience any major service interruptions this weekend, but we also did not turn off the gifts this morning, so everyone can still claim the cowl and base item pack. We will update everyone with the new end date for the gifts when it has been set.
    • Like x 5
  10. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Just so you don't miss it:

• Like x 3
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Good point, but was it half though? The lowest price I could ever remember it being on sale for was around 1300-1350.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There was a sale back in November...everything hit the halfway point for that sale...including Replays and Stabilizer keys. I even recall someone saying that even at $10 the Batman cowl was too expensive... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Hmm, lowest I ever saw it going down for was around the 1300-1350 mark. Maybe my memory is failing me.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

I remember it getting to $9 with that sale. Cause i almost bought it.

And still more complaints, i just dont get it. People need to stop looking for handouts. $15 is not a lot of money. Sub and get the cowl if u want it. $15 for 1 month of entertainment is very cheap. Go look to do other things as far as entertainment and see what the cost is. There hasnt been a nice thing like this done for subbed players in a long time and if im the devs im questioning if we ever do something like this again because the comments by some people would not be making me happy if im them. Notice how anyone complaining they didnt get the cowl hasnt said anything about the free base item pack they got. Ridiculous.
    • Like x 4
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I already have the cowl.... so not really an issue but....

Last night I kept on getting an error message when trying to launch DCUO on PC.
    This morning all worked fine.
    Some people may have had issues launching the game last night as well.
    Hopefully they were able to get the cowl today.

On PS4 .... all was fine I could play and had no problem.

Also..... thanks for the Cowl and the base items. Much appreciated. ;)
  16. KingKudos223 New Player

ok I just want to say something cuz I just made this profile and I want to speak my mind can we plzzzzz update the movements it will make the game more enjoyable like with superspeed give a option to change the color of the lightning "not the trail" because then we can base our players off of characters like zoom or reverse flash or we can be creative and do something like pink or silver and can we add more speed to the movements plz we going the same speed as the cars we might as well walk the whole game. in mass multiplayer I think full player customization is a important key cuz then ur not restraining players and your letting them actually explore a little cuz a lot of my friends quit this game because yall took the fun out of it with all the marketplace stuff and even having to pay for something simple like a aura its just color that glows around ur body. but this is no hate I love this game but I also would appreciate some cool upgrades like the ones on movement I talked about. plz plz plzzzzz consider what I'm saying I would appreciate it if you did.
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Make a thread in the Gotham city section... Spamming all of the announcement threads with the same thing is rather annoying and uncalled for
    • Like x 1
  18. Dexella Communications Manager

UPDATE - Everyone is enjoying celebrating Flash so much, we decided to extend the appreciation all the way through Monday, February 20, 2017! Haven't made it in to game yet? Still need to enter the sweepstakes? There's still time!

(New end dates have been updated in the original article)
    • Like x 7
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Even better for people who arent subbed and wanna sub up to get it. Cant believe people have actually complained about this gift and u guys just made it even a little better. Well done.
    • Like x 4
  20. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

The pricing is a bit obnoxious for the game in particular. With aged tech and long dated visuals, the price is a bit much, especially compared to what competitors offer in more up to date titles. Can't help but feel consumers are having to pay extra as the cost to use the likenesses are passed on to them; reducing Daybreak's overhead. It's not that this stuff is hard to design. Given the dated tech, it's actually that much easier.

Tying this into Legendary isn't a bad model for it. That's especially true as you are still able to subscribe during the month to gain the item instead of having to have it beforehand. Add in the RB and LP bonus, and it helps round out the cost. Still think it should have just been 10, tops. It's not even the full body suit; just a cowl. Competitors release full body costumes for 10, or costume packs for 15-20. I'm sure DBG isn't willing to discuss how the pricing model works internally between them, and with their partners.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.