[UPDATED] Flash Appreciation Week - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks, Devs, for the Silver Age Flash cowl and Flash Museum base items!

*models for Jay Garrick ... the ORIGINAL Flash (and still the best)!*

Thanks for the update, Dexella!

*gives a Boston Cream donut -- with sprinkles!!! -- to Dexella, along with a cup of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and a Mr. Tawky Tawny spoon*
  2. Tsigalko Well-Known Player

have anyone notice the price of flash boots has skyrocketed? the cheapest on the broker were priced at 2M. while i think before it's not even worth any more than 100k. i wonder if bane's belt will be more expensive if they release a bane-inspired style in the future xD
    • Like x 2
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Yupp, that's how it works. If they added a Catwoman headstyle that works with the goggles we already have ingame, the price for the goggles would skyrocket, etc. Despite Legends offering the option to play some parts of the game as the iconic heroes, a large of players obviously wants their toons to be copies of those iconic heroes nonetheless.
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. interesting base items and cool Flash costumes. Thank you so much.:D However, your character should have been able to run on the treadmill if that character has speed as a travel power.

Imagine the cosmic treadmill base item as an HQ/Safehouse teleporter for speedster characters; it would be worth whatever the going marketplace price is.
  5. Wishful Knight Active Player

Although the Flash gifts are great, I am beginning to feel like you have given up on the villains. I personally would love more joker/lex/circe base items. You've covered superman, batman, and now some Wonder Woman. So why is it so much harder to get cool stuff for the villains? I don't care if it is just a barrel that says "Joker stole this item". At least it would be more than what you have given lately.
    • Like x 2
  6. SoulReaver87 New Player

AWESOME!!! Subbed just for this event, what a great response/compromise for the issues in the past weeks :D You guys are fantastic
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is so cool! I Hope we don't have to wait several years until seeing something like this again though,I'm glad they agreed with me when I said that I realy hoped they give it to us as a gift chause we sure deserved it after all the login issues :D
    • Like x 1
  8. BrokenEssence Level 30

It's appreciated and all, but that cowl sticks out in almost anything you put it with, mostly because of how it's made. Would you mind making it a bit more like the bat cowl? Just take away the shoulder area or make that part kind of disappear under what ever chest style each character happens to be wearing so it blends in with the rest of the suit, better.
  9. IMighty ManI Active Player

I can't help but suspect they extended it because people aren't really participating in the sweepstakes portion of the event.
    • Like x 1
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

I suspect it was always going to be available all week, and they plan on Announcing a Flash TC this week.
  11. Dexella Communications Manager

Not the case. We had more than enough entries (and, heck, even if we hadn't had a ton, we would've been happy to give away the prizing to those who DID enter), but since the gifts were being extended, it made sense to extend the sweepstakes as well. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Its great u guys are extending the contest too. But what i find strange is u guys let some entries through that arent even from dcuo. 1 in particular me and a league mate just ran across is a pic of the flash from another game :confused: Sorry but i find that to be odd and kinda silly. When ya say take a screenshot of your dcuo character but let pics from other games get entered? Just tells me i wont participate in them going forward.
  13. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

How many?
    I only found the one below.

I wouldn't worry about it, I think the devs are capable of telling the difference between their game and someone else's.

[IMG]
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Usually what happens.

When we got the Batman cowl or the Batman emblem... the price for the Batgirl cape and the Batwoman Cape went up quite a bit for a while.
    • Like x 1
  15. Deleterious New Player

Why dont you guys extend till the end of February? not trying to sound mean ._.
  16. hero turner Well-Known Player

Why not just sell the gear and styles of armor and gear that we get in vault and in drops from the on duty content in the market place also? You never know when you get it in a drop and we have to keep doing the missions over and over again just to try and even collect them some times it takes forever just to collect them.
  17. VazrixYT New Player

I love It, What bout the emblem tho ? Like the custom lightning on waist n hands n feet on flash r fine If we don't get them, but yall have released Batman,Superman,WonderWoman, Gods, emblems but wheres Flash emblem at ? o_O:mad:
  18. 8888Speedster8888 New Player

Why give Flash Cowl only people with Allaccess, and people who just bought the DLC separately or with the Premium do not give they also invested a lot of money in the game?
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Then invest some more. :D
    • Like x 3
  20. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

See my signature? you are welcome ;)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.