[UPDATED] Flash Appreciation Week - Extended!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Glad folks are able to use these, however for some reason I can't redeem my lair package as a premium member.

Oh well happy Flash appreciation day :D
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can only redeem it once per account, it's not per character. Are you sure you didn't redeem it on a character that wasn't your main?
  3. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Thanks for this. These are cool items (I actually bought the pact previously). Wish I had figured out that the base items were one per account before gobbling a bunch up on a toon that already had most of the purchased pack, but thankfully I held back on the screens and other neat stuff. The cowl is too small for my spark male's head, by the way.
  4. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I know it's once per character :p.

I merely logged in today on an alt character (and that was my first character of the day) to get this item and store it in the bank while I figured out who to give it too.

I'm pretty sure what the glitch is, I have a lair pack, which I bought first upon release, waiting on a different character because I didn't figure out who to give it too.. I'm pretty sure that's counting as my "credit". Although I'd rather not rush to a decision in case that doesn't fix it, and choose wrong because then I'd be out the one I paid for.
  5. megamanzero Loyal Player

15 dollars for a cowl? pfft. no thanks
  6. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

P
    It's a one time fee for all characters on your account and if you're a paying member it's free this weekend. If you not... then you're a cheapskate, expecting to get something for nothing while the the rest us pay for the developers hard work.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

This is absolutely awesome! Quick question tho, I'm taking a break from paid membership for a week while I get funds back, if I log on to one toon, will all of my toons have them? I had to deactivate my Jessie Quick one until my membership gets back on, and I'm gonna kick myself if she can't get these.
  8. megamanzero Loyal Player

never said i was expecting something for nothing but a cowl is not worth 15$ to me.
  9. Sorceror Supreme New Player

I believe Mepps answered this on the first page. Here's the quote.
    So according to this you can get the base items (once) regardless of your membership if you log in and your characters will be able to claim the cowl as long as you've logged in this weekend with an -active- membership (or if you purchase it from the marketplace with your leftover game cash.) Best of luck.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you log in this weekend - just as far as character select - on your membership account, the cowl will be in your redeem/claim for all characters permanently.
    • Like x 5
  11. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

And character select also does the trick for the furniture pack already? Or does that need to be claimed this weekend?
  12. Batman1979 Level 30

So, just to confirm, if I login next weekend with cash in hand for the Flash Cowl, will it still be in the marketplace or gone after this weekend? Might have misunderstood the original wording, and would like clarification.
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah, it's a permanent addition to the marketplace. It's just if you want it free as part of your membership you have to log in this weekend. If you don't get it free this weekend then you have to pay for it, but it will be staying on the marketplace.
    • Like x 2
  14. Batman1979 Level 30

15. Aren Sul Committed Player

UGGGGHHHHHH!

I only read the announcement ("You'll receive a Flash cowl...", "EVERYONE...will receive the Flash Base Item Pack") and not the forum replies :(

So I went in on my main first and redeemed the goodies. Then I went on my speedster and no Flash Base Item Pack *tears*.

I wish I could unlearn them on my main and give them to my speedster.

Will the base item pack be offered for sale at some point? (or is it and I missed it?)
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, correct.
    The flash cowl will be for sale indefinitely.
    The flash base item pack is already for sale, and will continue to be.
    • Like x 3
  17. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Thx for pointing everything out!
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Proactive messaging is always appreciated.
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

Unfortunately I am working away this weekend and won't be able to claim this!
  20. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Celebrate a non batman holiday! YAY
    Free gifts for members! YAY

Glad to see this has finally happened. I hope these type of events gifts continue! ^_^
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.