Unicorn Trinket Reflection

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I can assure you we won't spend much time on it.
    • Like x 28
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

D:
    • Like x 8
  3. Notangie New Player

They'll actually save time. No more reading requests for it once it's made.
    • Like x 5
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

My problem is there are dozens of real in game issues that need to be fixed before something as stupid as a unicorn trinket is made. There are game issues and issues with stuff from the marketplace that PEOPLE PAID REAL MONEY FOR that shoud be fixed first.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Doctor Loyal Player

OMG, I just had an amazing thought, what if when you popped the unicorn trinket it played Always by Erasure!!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

A gesture that they are listening. An inside joke. Interesting. I know another joke, the lack of more styles in-game. More dresses for girls. More weapons attached to gear for guys. More than just what comes with each DLC. Marketplace styles. That would be a gesture they are listening. Its a simple reskin and rewrite for clothing. No different than adding a trinket for a handful of people. I get it. Its fun. It will give some a real kick, and others a real head shaker. If its such a demanded item, why not throw it on the marketplace?
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not upset over this. Just....shocked.
    • Like x 4
  7. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

I've never heard such horrible blasphemy.
    • Like x 5
  8. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

It sends a message that a small band of heroes can win the heart of a massive community and reach out to the developers of an online world to become part of a humorous, yet practical application that represents the connection of player and programmer.
    • Like x 8
  9. No Aywok New Player

Because you want to move on to the real gleam in your eye, a staple gun weapon!
    • Like x 3
  10. Enickma Dedicated Player

A rage thread about a hypothetical trinket.

Forums, you never cease to amaze me...
    • Like x 7
  11. Feenicks New Player

This is an actual screenshot of me in another MMO.

[IMG]
    • Like x 14
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I want to polymorph people!
    • Like x 7
  13. Chungweishan New Player

The thing is, you can either wait around for this massive block-breaking window to be fixed, or ... wait for it to be fixed while having a unicorn trinket. I choose the latter. Combat Mechanics will always be screwed up, there are too many variables to ruin the perfect timing everybody wants.

Obviously, there are plenty of things I'd like to see have priority in terms of development. There are things I'd prefer they wouldn't focus on or even think about doing. But I also know sometimes it's good to reach out to the community, even if it's small portion of it, and do something nice.

Apparently some people are stoked about getting a Green Aura after all this time. Good for them. Was that a waste of time? Personally, I would think so, but I'm not a Green Aura-using kinda guy.

So they make the Unicorn Trinket. Apparently ncgreenlatern will quit. Hopefully he'll give away his stuff first. Maybe make a Thread about quitting. Can't please everyone... except unicorn-fans.
    • Like x 7
  14. No Aywok New Player

Unicorns!? I think you might have some bird friends pecking at you over that one ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Feenicks New Player

Just saying.....unicorns have their place in games. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Liongale Dedicated Player

Internet game is serious, no fun allowed, no one is allowed joy until everything is fixed ever, stop the unicorn party XO

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  17. Feenicks New Player

NO!
    • Like x 2
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

LMAO!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 8
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'd rather be able to run raids and pvp without the block sticking or having to hit start to be able use my weapons after someone picks me up but it nice to see that a small group of people on the forums will get a "unicorn trinket" before game breaking issues are fixed .
  20. Volkenraider Loyal Player

they said they were working on it on fnl.