Unicorn Trinket Reflection

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Max Inferno Active Player

YES!
    • Like x 2
  2. Radium Devoted Player

It IS nice isn't it?

I knew this guy would come around.

Cheers for ncgreenlantern!
    • Like x 5
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

High, Im trex and I support this message:

"Unicorns are cool"

If you dont like neat lil things like this, I'll be sure to inform the Devs to stop making new Base items and seasonal events. Make sure they stick to creating instances and the like.

^Sarcasm, all sarcasm cause the content is still being made and this is another mark on the "THE DEVS ARE LISTENING Board". I can tell ya now, they have quite the number of check marks. SO, either enjoy this lil item that wont matter to some but something for fun or go about your day of non rainbows and dreams of pure awesome. Now my friends, who is organizing the Unicorn Trinket-Con at the Superman Statue? :D
    • Like x 7
  4. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

It's amazing how so many people believe that the devs right not are not doing anything but working on a Unicorn Trinket.

"Yes, lets stop working on the next dlc, or continue to program weapon mastery to develop this small unicorn trinket", said no dev ever.
    • Like x 7
  5. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Harmony, harmony, oh love!!

Instead of the default song, I literally bought the song to listen to it while playing Robot Unicorn Attack 2.
    • Like x 2
  6. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

I'll get to working on a promo right away.
    • Like x 4
  7. The Doctor Loyal Player

So did I!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. The Doctor Loyal Player

As the forums resident Doctor, I concur, unicorns are cool. Also, I will be at the statue. +1 sir.
    • Like x 2
  9. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

How bout we work on balancing might vs precision instead of this kind of crap!
    • Like x 2
  10. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  11. No Aywok New Player

Pretty sure Weapon Mastery + the initial "Housekeeping" items that are being adjusted/fixed (combat mechanics) is just one step towards this goal. I heard it mentioned several times by Spytle during the Weapon Mastery Twitch feed that this was where they felt they needed to start to address the balancing issue (extrapolating from that, there will be other DLCs and/or GUs that contain more tweaks which will slowly but surely bring us towards a more even Precison/Might ratio.
  12. Kristyana New Player

Promise?
    • Like x 10
  13. Dametria Loyal Player

so...Zatanna poster base item is next?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

WM does not change anything pre vs might it just ads some weapon combos and changes some cool downs. Celest, rage and light will still crush you no matter what fancy WM combo you do it's not a fix just more like a bandaid.

If they were to truly balance it they would scale the might and pre on the gear to be more in fav of might or lower the power costs back to the t4 gear lvl so might powers could use more powers to keep up
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

The day the trinket comes out this will happen.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Kristyana New Player

This gives me hope for the day when Leo wins an Oscar.
    • Like x 3
  17. No Aywok New Player

I do not disagree with you that this could be approached as a viable solution. My point was that WM could be seen as just the first step in creating balance among all powersets, which a lot of people seem to think only comes down to lowering Precision damage and buffing Might (not saying you personally have that limited of an imagination). How long before that approach tips the scales too much and Precision is brought to Might's current state and we need to do this all over again, only for the other side?
  18. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I like WM and think it will add something new and fun to the game but think of it this way when your a might based power what is your usual issue when you dps that holds you back.....power. If the cost was reduced it would help a good deal. Then just step up the might on the gear a tad and we would be good. Well except for earth and electricity lol but that's a dif story.
    • Like x 1
  19. Breakforce Loyal Player

You people do realize that different people on the DCUO dev team can work on different things at the same time.... right?

Like, even McDonald's has figured that business function.
    • Like x 7
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 9