Unicorn Trinket Reflection

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Enickma Dedicated Player

But it's not fair. Splinter Cell has it's own series of games and gets enough representation. There are many cool powers and legends characters that an Enickma DLC could bring and I'm tired of it being overlooked by the developers. Enickma deserves better representation in advertising and gameplay. It's not fair!
    • Like x 2
  2. Breakforce Loyal Player

What you did there.... I see it.
    • Like x 1
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

Then I apologize if I misunderstood.
    As far as the aura goes....I could care less until they change them to what they currently were.
  4. Invictus2112 New Player

... this entire thread, man. This entire tale of a thread. Best example of our community, in all of its glory and horror.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ogat New Player

Not that i think developing a unicorn trinket is any more then an afternoon job kind of deal even should they create a full unicorn model for it here;s the development cycle of the green aura:
    1. Open whatever cgi tool you use for developmet
    2. Open the presaved aura mesh files for all the bodytypes
    3. Change the color of the material to green
    4. Save the files.
    Voila You just made green auras.
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

Calling the trinket a slap in the face is a slap in the face to people that use that phrase for situations of appropriate severity.
    • Like x 9
  7. neidler New Player

Who gives a flying f*ck.
    Ten pages of people b*tchin about a stupid trinket.
    With all the content in ths game, Like if you really step back and look at all of it, yall gettin your panties in a bunch over a trinket?

All the fantastical **** happens in comics and in this game you suspention of disbeleif is over at unicorn trinket ****.
    • Like x 2
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Invictus2112 New Player

Quantum, I just want to take this opportunity to say that is the most absurd, out there, and intriguing signature, nay picture, I have ever seen. Kudos.
    • Like x 1
  10. EzioNight New Player

How did I invalidate it, in what way?
  11. Twilight Man New Player

I don't care if we get the trinket or not, but I always found it funny how much you guys wanted it as a joke. But good for you guys in the end.

I found it funny because whenever I go to Las Vegas I always hit the slot machine Enchanted Unicorn before doing anything else the rest of the trip. My friends always talk **** about me playing it. I should show them this thread.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Dene Devoted Player

LOL

It's like both sides got slapped lol
  13. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Hmmm... How's this for a compromise?

[IMG]
  14. Radium Devoted Player

You will take this trinket and you will LOVE IT!

*smack*
    • Like x 1
  15. Grid Ion Committed Player

lmao at people who think this trinket is going to consume a whole lot of dev's resources. You are just being a hater. I mean come on be realistic. A unicorn trinket won't make 'days' to make. Frankly I don't know what this fuss is all about and why this thread is even going and not locked. Probably more than half of the people don't even give a rats *** about unicorns and stuff. smh
  16. Sore Steadfast Player

The funny thing is, we know there's a ton of people that will enjoy this. I would bet at higher percentages than the people that use, say, the St Patrick's Day trinket with the swirling stun stereo speakers.
    • Like x 1
  17. Minnion Devoted Player

Didn't they... Didn't they do that in "The Lego movie"?
  18. Minnion Devoted Player

Maybe the trinket was something for the intern to cut his teeth on between doughnut runs?
    • Like x 1
  19. Invictus2112 New Player

You know, I actually have no horse in this race, but with the upcoming Unicorn trinket, it obviously means that Rainbow powers will soon follow suit.

You know who in DC had Rainbow powers? This guy:

[IMG]