These high cr guys

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by algiz99, Feb 6, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

naw I queue into all T1-T3 alerts AND raids (T3) on USPS villain side today not long after servers were back up. So its not as hard to queue up for something like all these people make it out to be.

yea there was 1-2 high geared ppl but they were still trash so we mise well of had on-lvl ppl lol
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if he gets feats I want some too :rolleyes:
  3. HersheyKiss New Player

Its extra complicated to type in LFG...."GLF troll, heal for star labs pst"? Really? thats complicated? Even if your in a league its complicated to type in league chat and ask for some help? Again i dont wanna be rude but it sounds to me like u are just lazy.

I have a smaller league atm and have to form pug groups almost everyday. Literally everyday. If i didnt then i would have to just que up and take my chances on what i get, which i wont do. See u have some control on who u run with in your groups by being able to shout and form your own group. Just seems to be u cant be bothered to type, and want others to do things for u. Cmon, typing a few words into chat is NOT complicated at all.
    • Like x 1
  4. HersheyKiss New Player

Im curious as to how forming your own group wouldnt be available to someone? LFG chat is always there, u just have to type in it. Im not trying to be rude, im seriously asking. Cuz i cant think of a single time that a person could not type in LFG. Only if LFG chat was somehow disabled and i have seen that happen, but it was 1 time over a 2year span.
  5. Tazpocalpse Well-Known Player

Probably as fast as it takes people to make QQ threads about high Crs that have been carried thru content and don't know thier roles therefore we need CR requirements.
  6. Tazpocalpse Well-Known Player

I hope low Cr people that are paying to play the game see the selfish hypocritical attitudes of certain people. They will scream and shout that you should form your own groups to run content at your level or play their way. They have basically hi-jacked the que system of lower tiers to style hunt. Mind you these same hypocrites come here regularly to cry about people leveling to fast and don't know thier roles or that leagues carry people. Or that low SP people are ruining higher tiers. Perhaps these people do not have the intelligence to comprehend Hi-jacking lower ques foe the sole purpose to style hunt contributes to everything they come here crying about. What this boils down to is people that recognize the overall problems, and how they all relate to each other versus those that lack the ability to comprehend the results of actions.
    • Like x 2
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

Keep in mind that these players quite possibly never heard about the forums. They need guidance. The in game tutorial does not give role specific instructions. I was one of those players at the start. No lie.
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Troll who could not throw PoT or Healers who could not heal have been in this game since I started playing 3+ years ago.

When the top content was T3..... you had Trolls who did not throw PoT.

When top content was T4.... you had Trolls who did not throw PoT.

When the top content was T5...... you have Trolls who did not throw PoT.

Why do people expect that now because the top content is T6..... there will NOT be Trolls who do NOT throw PoT????

That has been constantly present at least since the game went F2P that many Trolls do NOT throw PoT.

Has nothing to do with the game being too easy or not.
    • Like x 4
  9. Hyoga New Player

I think if people want to run the low tier experience they can form their own group. If you can't do that then there is no reason to complaint. If a high Cr player wants a low Cr experience just go get yourself a full set of low level gear and problem solved.
  10. ssvillae New Player

Lol that's like stat clamping -.-
    • Like x 1
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

I really fail to understand why many high cr players don't want these lower cr player gain skills from lower content. If we refuse to help these players or at refer them to the forums, how will the player community grow? I started this game with no skills. I was that player who upset many because I did not know what power over time was, instant power, etc. It took a willing player to show me the hoops of my role was all about.

So I willingly help others whenever I can. When I get full 100+ gear, I still plan to help others. That's just me. I love the game that much. I wish to see it succeed.
    • Like x 2
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no but if it were harder to get to end-game people would actually figure out how to do their roles job instead of being CR111 ^ and still not knowing how to heal/tank/troll for the content their trying to do.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I was to but its not hard to go to youtube its called self determination to get better.

alot of people dont have that 1 simple factor due to "getting by" with what they have been doing. If I come across people and have my mice on and if they have a mic and are actually replying to me ect, sure I will try to help them.

but otherwise naw my helping days are over gotten burnt 1 to many times with trying to guide new people and help them out.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Making the game harder is not a guarantee that people would learn their roles.

All it guarantees is that it would make the game harder for everyone.... in the vain hope that people would learn to play their role.
    If it were harder..... all it would mean is that it would be harder for the CR 116 to carry them to CR 111..... but they would still carry them to CR 111.

It's like trying to get a nail in with a Wrecking Ball.
    It is overkill..... and in the end does not even do the job anyway.

Thinking that making the game harder would suddenly teach players their role is wishful thinking at best.
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Most people do not play games to "better themselves".

For 99.9999999% of the population..... games are a hobby. A passtime.

Nothing more.

It is a game.

Not homework.

Not a job.

Again..... 99.99999% of the population does not take pride in their L33T gaming SkYllz.

In the real world...... UBER gaming SkYllz don't have any real world applications.
    So not very important to pretty much anyone.............

Other then to L33t Gamerz that is,
    • Like x 3
  16. Supergirly Dedicated Player

I like to go in low level alerts for my styles, but I also love to go in them and play only iconic powers. It feels more heroic to me and it is fun. But that is my RP build, and I enjoy it. So as someone said before, play it your way. If you don't like it, you can make a group, just like high CR can. But if I was not allowed to queue up, how do you think I will ever get my styles? And no, I am not going to keep old gear, sorry. It is a waste of space.
  17. Solmes202 Loyal Player

For people arguing against stat clamping, this is the reason for it. I agree with the OP. if players were a bit less selfish it wouldn't be necessary. Unfortunately many players forget or ignore that this is NOT a solo game.
  18. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

The day I will see in LFG messages like "LFG under CR 40 for Smallville" I will consider justified this thread. Till then, your argument is invalid, OP.
    • Like x 2
  19. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Lol, I know how you feel, what I do is ask the league or friends if they don't mind running on their alts, personally I don't like breezing through content especially since I want to learn my role properly and or I would just ask if they can go easy on the adds, some people do, some don't.

+ I don't agree with the whole not letting high CRs run with lower levels. That would hurt the community because not everyone gets the feats, collections, styles, etc...in one shot + my favorite alerts is Ace Chemicals it would hurt knowing I can't run one of my favorite alerts.

Try asking a league and/or friends if they can wear the gear for the alert or run on their alt. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Streven Dedicated Player

I hate when I'm leveling a toon and some uber high level player comes in and one hits everything. Takes all the enjoyment out of the game for me. It's nice to have a little challenge.

When I play group content my expectation is that the group will have to stick together and support each other to survive.

Wanting to do group content just to get a feat fire yourself and not caring about any of the other players in that group is extremely selfish and immature.