The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Jedirob New Player

In game name Dark Dragon
    Power Fire/Dps
    Level 30
    Mic yes
    System Us PS3
    Hero
    I am a legendary member some times free to play just depends on money.

About me I am friendly lay back guy that's been playing dcuo since Bata. I am a gamer of pc and ps3. I play mmo action RPGs action role playing games and sports games.

I am looking for a nice league that can help me get some skill points only at 58sp right now and that I can run raids with right now I am cr 79 so I can do t4 stuff.
  2. Kam New Player

*In-game name: Kam X
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.: CR97/145SP
    *Power: Nature
    *Role: Healer
    *Do you have a mic? : YES
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. : Legendary
    *About yourself. See Below*What are you looking for in a league and why? See Below

Please see this thread before inviting me:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps3-is-there-such-a-league.164472/

Thanks!
  3. MrSkips New Player

*In-game name. Skips
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 71 CR/ 87 SP
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Dps, but I have some tank gear
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I played this game from launch until about 14-16 months ago ( I quit when FOS 2 had just launched ). Me and a friend ( sorcery healer, also looking for league) would look to join an active league that runs raids, alerts and other content. We used to PVP some as well, so it'd be nice to do some of that again. We're both easy going guys and we don't get too upset about DCUO since its just a game. Anyways, if you're looking for a DPS and healer that are experienced and know how to play their respective roles, then hit me up in-game.
  4. CdViper Smash New Player

*In-game name -CdViper Smash (I have 9 toons possibly added them to the League)
    *Faction-Hero
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 47 / 45
    *Power - Mental
    *Role - DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Premium
    *About yourself - I work M-F and Friday night and Saturday night are my days to play and relax and have fun, but I'm getting a little bore, with the game because I never do anything differently because the League that I used to be, sucks
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I'm looking to be asked to join Raids, PVP matches, duos, WARS like when you are in the PVP world and a bunch of heroes meet in a place and then attack the villains in their base (THAT'S IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!) Also I asked if I don't login for a few weekends don't be kicked out I prefer to be emailed and ask whats wrong. Thank you for taking the time to read this and possibly recruiting me.
  5. Actionfingers New Player

In-game name. Randini
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. No idea
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. No idea
    *Do you have a mic? No.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Married with three kids. Work in IT. Thursday and Friday nights are best for me.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for patient people to show me the ropes. My character is level 27. I've been playing solo all this time and would like to expand my gameplay. But I don't know what I'm doing outside of solo play. Would like to find a group of people who can guide me and teach me how to play in groups. The last time I played in a group, I had everyone yelling at me. Apparently I was doing something wrong and didn't realize it. Would like to avoid similar scenarios again. I would also like the name of the league to not be a silly one. If I decide someday to maybe have a t-shirt made or something, I would like it to have a cool reasonable name and not something like "It Burns When I Crusade" or " LULZSKEET". Thanks for considering me.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Rawck New Player

In-game name: The Rawck
    Faction : Villain
    Server : USPC
    CR/SP:104pve,96pvp, 139 SP
    Power: Sorcery
    Role: Healer
    Have a mic? Yep
    Access: Legendary
    About me: Returning player
    What am I looking for in a league and why?: Not looking anymore
  7. bbish0p New Player

In-game name. 3bishop3
    Faction (Hero/Villain). villain
    Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR 93 SP 92

Do you have a mic? Yes
    Legendry/Premium/Free to play. legendary
  8. Half Monster New Player

In game name: Half Pirate
    Faction: Hero
    Server: US PS3
    Combat rating and sp: 51 cr and 50+sp( I'm gonna get more really soon)
    Power: Hard light
    Role: DPS
    Do you have a mic?: No
    Iam legendary
    I'm getting really sick of joining ques that are full of incorrect roles and I wanna be a part of a team that is constantly doing raids and helping out people, I do good hl dps for my cr so I think I could handle doing raids, I already have beta mods to put on every piece of my gear, I hope I could get a good team that helps people and is active :D, I got half t1/t2 pvp gear and t2 pve gear, i don't have the best gear but I have read guides for hl dps and the fos raids and I think I could handle all the raids, I'm only t2 but I'm willing to help lower tiers in their alerts and raids, im mostly looking forward to running the fos raids, mostly 1 and 3 :D
  9. Bazingga New Player

*In-game name: Bazingga
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points : 94cr / 127 sp
    *Power: Electricity
    *Role: Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play : Legendary

Looking for a new home. Currently leagueless. Looking for a casual drama free league that likes to help and keeps cliques to a minimum.
  10. CiniBengal New Player

In game name: Cincinatti Bengal
    Faction: Hero
    Server: US PS3
    Combat Rating/SkillPoint: 54 / 47
    Power: Nature
    Role: DPS
    Do you have a mic?: Not until this coming friday
    Legendary
    Pretty new to the game this would be my second month playing just looking for people to finish raids, alerts etc with nothing with a crazy name either. Not much of a pvp kind of guy still need to mod my pvp gear the way I'd like I'm sure I'll get the hang of it though.
  11. Kimikaru Active Player

Kimikaru
    Hero
    USPS3
    CR:82
    SKILL POINTS:80
    Ice
    Tank(with half T4 dps but still learning how to be effective dps)
    I have a mic(and say corny and erotic things at times)
    PAST LEAGUES:SUPREME COUNCIL,IMMACULATE,GALACTIC GUARDIANS,HIGH COUNCIL
    I am on nearly 24/7 for the summer,during school days 10/7 lol I will run anything I can if others need me
    I am looking for a league with many active members and that does little of both pvp and pave
  12. naturman667 New Player

*In-game name. rockman634
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USps3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. pve:62 pvp:79
    *Power. earth
    *Role. tank
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. premium
    *About yourself. all im going to tell is im nice and dnt boss around and sometimes immature

*What are you looking for in a league and why? sometimes i do stuff alone cuz my friends offline. i want a league whos strong and can help me get to tier 4 quick since i need 8 more cr and i need an active league so i dont get bored
  13. Redemption Lord New Player

just outta curiosity how are the recruiting leagues supposed to determine who has already been picked up as a memebr do the posts get removed ??
    • Like x 1
  14. DaLucky7 New Player

We're supposed to edit and say we've been taken, he says in the original post
  15. Redemption Lord New Player

so how do i directly reach 1 person do i click on their profile i dont want to get reemed for responding too posts on here
  16. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Click on their name, then click on 'Start Conversation.' From there you're able to message them. Hope I helped. :)
  17. Redemption Lord New Player

oh sweet thanks alot talkin too my first person now :)
  18. xunbreakablez New Player

*In-game name: xunbreakablez
    *Faction: Villain

*PS3/PC: Pc
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: Not high enough level to matter right now
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: Controller/dps
    you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: premium
    yourself.: 26 years old and have been playing MMOs since 13 starting with everquest, city of heroes, wow and have been playing league of legends for the last 2 years until i just started playing dc and im pretty absorbed by it. I work m-f and play eastern time usually every day from 7:30-?
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am currently leveling up and looking to join a league that i can grow with. I am friendly and adult in my behavior always willing to help others. I like to chat with others about the game and i currently have only 1 friend that plays this and he is on ps3 so anyone who wants to take me on and either level up together or provide advice is really all i need at this point.
  19. The Claymore New Player

The Claymore
    Hero
    US PS3
    88 CR 86 SP > Rising
    Hard Light
    DPS
    Yes
    Legend
    21 year old Male studying in University for Chemical Engineering. I'm very competitive.
    T4 & T5 Alerts and Raids. Mainly successful runs and a good ambiance of people having a good time in DCUO.
  20. Thojerin55 New Player

*In-game name. Thojerin
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Just got back into DCUO, unknown atm
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. F2P
    *About yourself. I am 17 years old atm, I enjoy playing DCUO, sometimes I play Star Wars: The Old Republic on The Harbinger server, I enjoy end-game content and PvE, not into PvP all that much
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a relaxed and friendly guild that does raids all week, but I'm busy on Sunday and Wednesday, and ones that help every1 they meet