The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Danielle7307 New Player

Hers my info

*In-game name - Agent x99
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Villain
    *Server- USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 71 pve 70ish pvp 41 sp
    *Power - Hard Light
    *Role - Troll/Dps, but I tend to stay away from dps since i dont have the gear
    *Do you have a mic? - no
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *About yourself - 26 y.o girl, living life on the east coast
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I started playing this with my boyfriend and i think he's over me asking him questions when he's trying to beat nexus and whatnot haha I've been stuck alone in the PUG world but i'd like a cool laid back but active league to help me get better at trolling and the game in general. i like running raids and alerts and all and it'd be nice to have a team who knows what's going on (as opposed to pugs) so i can actually finish and get gear! send me a tell if you see me online if you're interested :)
  2. naturman667 New Player

In-game name. - rockman634
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC). - USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - cr: 62 sp: i think like 48
    *Power. -earth
    *Role. - tank
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. premium
    *About yourself. i like to have fun in the game and not be bored and sometimes be immature and fool around. i want a league that doesnt take things so serious.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for a league that is active and runs raids daily or weekly. a league thats really good and can help my cr 62 get to 70.
  3. naturman667 New Player

In-game name. - rockman634
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - hero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - cr: 62 sp: i think like 48
    *Power. -earth
    *Role. - tank
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. premium
    *About yourself. i like to have fun in the game and not be bored and sometimes be immature and fool around. i want a league that doesnt take things so serious.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for a league that is active and runs raids daily or weekly. a league thats really good and can help my cr 62 get to 70.
  4. Stardazer Committed Player

In-game name: Dione Knossos
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS3
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 36/24
    Power: Fire
    Role: DPS
    Do you have a mic? Not yet, but soon.
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    About yourself: I'm a 21 year old fella who's a full time university student, so I'm not on everyday, but I try. I'm very fun and easygoing.
    What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that is more social/helpful than a strict raiding league. I would love to get to know people better, have a fun time playing and helping each other on raids.
  5. ThatGuySwag New Player

*In-game name. -OmegaaLantern
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - .cr7. Sp9
    *Power. - Light
    *Role. - Damage
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Premium
    *About yourself. - Im a dude.Age 19 and im kinda new to dcuo
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?.A active league with fair players and people who use mics
  6. XBlackSlayer New Player

*In-game name- Yellow Cheetah89
    *Faction (Hero/Villain)- Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)- USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points- CR: 40 SP: 34
    *Power- Lightning
    *Role- Healer
    *Do you have a mic?- I do have a camera I suppose I can use as a mic, haven't tried using it though
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play- Legendary for another week, possibly going to get another monthly subscription
    *About yourself- I am a teenager in high school, gay but that has nothing to do with me playing as a chick, and when playing the game I just want to get to the goal as fast as possible and grab anything I can get along the way (Investigations, Collections, Useful items, even bunk to sell for more cash)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?- Playing alone gets boring and I'm still in the learning stage of what to do after becoming level 30. Plus I need someone who can help me take down the big guys so I can get more Marks. Right now I'll be glad to have someone who can be on when I am and help me with some things and when I become their equal I'll gladly repay the favor with anything they need help with.
  7. Classicill New Player

*In-game name. Slosh
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 41/38
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? No.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium.
    *About yourself. I stopped playing DCUO alonggg time ago. Before all the R&D stuff, and I feel lost. I've been back for a few days, and want to get back in full tilt. I have all but two pieces of the armor I buy with marks of triumphs, about to buy another.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to learn, and reliable people I can duo, or raid with. I want to enjoy more of the game then I ever have up to this point, without people getting frustrated with me!
  8. DreadedWizdom New Player

*In-game name. FuzzyDragonLocs
    *Server (USPS3)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PvP:77 PvE:90/ Sp:79
    *Power.Ice
    *Role. Tank/ DPS . . . I respec my skills for the group if needed . . .
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Just the Average college student who like to game
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a FUN & ACTIVE leauge to run content with . . . I'm pretty much up for anything. I don't mind helping "Lower Level" character get started and hoping to get Skill points/ PvP cr UP . . .
  9. danielqpk New Player

In game name: Daniel Light
    Hero
    USPs3
    PvP 77 PvE 34 SP 40
    Power: Hard Light
    DPS double or triple damage if good troller in group
    Mic yes
    Legendary
    I'm 15 I play a good amount a day have fun love games
    I'm looking for people who know how to run content and play well with others would like to be with people who like to get feats whenever possible. Up for it all. Also would like an active league who actually play together.
  10. I'm Fluffy New Player

I'm Fluffy. I think you should have some respect for the Thread Creater because he already asked you to not advertise, and is trying to keep this thread clean.

I'm Fluffy, fear me. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. LordObraz New Player

Still Looking for a League! Only a couple of people have sent invites and they have all been to recently brand new legions with very few members. I play All.Day.Long. Most of the time anyways ;)

*In-game name. LordObraz
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 54/33
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Damage/Control
    *Do you have a mic? No.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *About yourself. I enjoy gaming with other people. It is crazy fun and it is a great way to spend the day when you have nothing to do.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an active league that ACTUALLY TALKS to each other. The last League I was in never talks. If they do I don't see any talking and I never get any responses to my questions. Really looking forward to community play, but I need an active League!
    HIT ME UP!
  12. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Stop right there. You're an adult, act like one. I've seen your post history, and you seem to enjoy acting rude and causing drama - If that's the case, please respectfully leave this thread with your hostile attitude. Thanks.
    • Like x 2
  13. Redemption Lord New Player

14. Kravenblood28 New Player

Here's my info

*In-game name - Dr Anomoly
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero
    *Server- US PS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 64 pve 62 sp
    *Power - Quantum
    *Role - Dps
    *Do you have a mic? - yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary for another week, may get another month
    *About yourself - 23 year old New Yorker with a lot of time to kill
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Im looking for an active league that can run raids and alerts and also get to know people because that makes the game more enjoyable when your playing with people who share the same goals. I also want to know how i can get better at my role. I spend a lot of time playing in the afternoon and it would be great to play with people who can help me get better and players that i can have fun playing with. If you see me in game feel free to send me a tell if you want to run something.
  15. Demon's Robot New Player

*In-game name. Speeding Molecule
    *Faction (Hero)

*Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. *is this seriously required? -.-....*
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. *What does this mean in DCUO?*
    *Do you have a mic? *Yes but I do not like to use it because my parents hate it when I use a mic*
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. (F2P, but soon probably getting prem.)
    *About yourself. I'm a Virginia gamer just looking for a league for my Hero and to level him up.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Because I want a league than can help my hero (and help other heroes) master to level 30.

-DR 13 (may edit soon?)
  16. MrGTF New Player

check out Bamfsincdcuo.enjin.com they really cool people really helpful and more important a league with no drama
  17. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

My alt info....

Eletic man
    Us Pc
    Electric healer-(working on dps)
    78 cr- 70 sp
    Hero
    I do not have a mic.
    I am premium
    18 year old who has a band in Michigan. I use to play on my main toon a lot but now I am working on this alt who has no league.
    I am looking for a small league that runs stuff together. I feel that a league should be like a family, they should show respect for each other.
    • Like x 1
  18. ZerouCool New Player

*Ryuu Hyuga
    *Hero
    *USPS3
    *Cr79 SP Unknown (I think around 70s, not a feat hunter ATM) Full T4 armor (Just need mods)
    *Fire
    *DPS
    *Not at the moment but plan on getting one shortly (Mic, but i do have a PsEye but those suck)
    *Premium, Legendary every other month
    *I go by Ryuu. I'm from Ohio (EST). I play randomly throughout the day but mostly 11pm-3am. This is the only game I've been playing for the last 4-5 months so anytime my Ps3 is on, so is this game
    *I'm looking for a friendly and funny league. People who are not elitist. If you have to have 95+ for FOS3 I def am not your guy. I'm looking for a league that can do all T4 stuff and eventually help me do T5 stuff (at minimum Cr). But I am willing to help with anything. Anything from bounties to T1 duos, speed feats or exo farming. The DLCs I do have are: Battle for Earth, Fight for the Light, Central City and Hand of Fate. I prefer honest players, roll on what you need. DPS shouldnt need on tank stuff, unless the tank doesn't need for style or stats. Cool, honest, respectful, helpful. Thank you.
  19. Whisper Well-Known Player

Please respect the OP thread. It says in the first post, do not advertise your league. If you're going to recruit, please PM Kravenblood28.
    • Like x 1
  20. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

*In-game name. HardLight Assasin
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server. USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 98/147
    *Power. Earth atm, but I'm doing my power switches for styles. I'm HardLight normally. Still effective as Earth.
    *Role. DPS only atm due to power changes, but I troll as well when HL.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium atm, hope to get my sub back up and going soon.
    *About yourself. Before I ever played DC, I loved hunting trophies in games, so it became natural for me to hunt feats when I play this game. I'm almost always looking to get feats done, or just have some fun. Kinda goofy, I love to have fun. It is a game afterall. But I do get serious as necessary when it's business time.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? My current league has fallen largely dormant, and the more recent recruits I haven't been too fond of. I'm looking for an active league of 20-50 people. I want to be able to have full league runs of T5 raids, with experienced players that will have no trouble just breezing through with relative ease. I'm fine with a league that has lower end players, I'm willing to help. But I do want there to be plenty enough people that there will be full league runs of raids. I also come as a package deal with my DCUO BFF that has a 97 110+ troll and a 97 120+ healer. If you're interested in me joining your league, please send me a PM on here, or mail in-game, and we'll set-up some trial runs when we can so that we can see if I like you and you like me. I don't want to leave my current league until I'm sure I have one to transition to. Cheers! :) Proud member of the Dirty Turbans since July 31, 2013.