The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Electrician New Player

So much ******* heroes.
    • Like x 1
  2. mindpieces New Player

There's two of us looking for a league. When we get paired up with random people in raids it can go terribly wrong, so it'd be nice to have a consistent group to play with.

*In-game name. Agron Nasir
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PvE 66/50sp
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Working adult who's addicted to DC on my off time.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Need a mature, gay-friendly league who plays consistently. Homophobes need not apply. :p

And my friend's info:

*In-game name. Cuckoo Kachoo
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PvE 65/50sp
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No

Trust me guys, we're a pretty badass team!

3. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I apologize for this - I'll get it removed, and will increase the size of the original post stating that this isn't for advertising.

Everyone please keep in mind that this isn't to advertise your league, it's for people to showcase themselves so they can get picked up by a league! :D

In the mean time, let's try to keep this as clean as possible and avoid posting uncesessary fillers posts like this, as the mods do not waste time removing those. So far I've only been able to get the "advertisement" posts removed, which was fair enough considering I've been pushing my luck, so I don't blame them, but thanks mods, we all highly appreciate what you guys have done so far.
  4. Code New Player

Hello there
    In-game name- code tank
    Faction-villains
    Server-US/PS3
    Combat rating/skill points- cr 96-sp112
    Power- gadgets
    Role-mostly dps but when I troll I have 1500 vit so both :p
    Do you have a mic-yes
    Legendary/premium/free-legendary
    About myself- was in a league for like a week and noticed it wasn't really cooperating with me and didn't have the intentions I needed. Now right now in summer I'll play everyday but when school starts I prioritize it first so I only play Friday Saturday and Sunday's during school months. Now when that happens those days I get on to get stuff done right away.
    What I look in for a league- I'm looking for a league that can run nexus and wave with out a problem. One that has active players that talk and are friendly. One that helps everyone one PvP and PvE and even skill points and cr. one that has expert plans cause it gets tiring paying people to make them.
    If you want to contact me by in-game mail or in-game tell
  5. Masaki New Player

Looking for an active friendly league that helps lower cr/sp members build their characters and i dont mind helping others build their characters either. I like doing raids as well! So a league that does raids weekly or even monthly would be good! The upcoming hall of power dlc which focuses on leagues really got me excited and that's one of the reason why im looking for a good league. I got other alt characters on lvl 30 that needs a good league as well.

Heres my info:

Main toon
    Name - Masaki31
    Cr - (pve 57) (pvp 78)
    Skill points - 50 something
    Faction - Hero
    Power - fire
    Role - tank,damage
    Server - EUPS3
    Mic - No
    Access - premium
    About me - Gamer and a DC fan!
    What im looking for a league - well as stated above xD
    Im usually on pvp
    Australian timezone

Contact me through the in game mail if you want to recruit me

Cheers!
  6. Terribly Shocking New Player

*Insert funny comment to bump thread*
    • Like x 1
  7. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

In-game name: Oddpodd / Eurythemis
    Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS3
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 96CR/107SP , 82CR/idunnosp
    Power: Nature , Light
    Role: Healer , Controller
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    About yourself: Been playing for a long time. Was part of a great league before I had to move on because of some personal issues. Joined another League and helped it from almost ground up but sadly, I have to part ways due to reasons that I had explained to the League. Am a player who knows his role well and other roles as well.
    What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I am looking for a league that has members who communicate. A site would also be preferable. Not too much Elitists since I dont really like people bragging to much about what they accomplished and what-not and how other people are noobs because of this and that. I also want a league that has a vision and with a solid leadership and heirarchy.
    • Like x 1
  8. PSNDeadlyGamer New Player

Figure I'd post it here, but I have a thread. Check it out!

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps3-villian-looking-for-a-new-home.159762/

*In-game name. PlatinumPK
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 96cr 152sp
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Mic & Keyboard
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legend
    *About yourself. Been playing since beta
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? End game league with good communication
  9. scooterm85 New Player

In-Game Name: Landarius
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS3
    CR/SP: (78 CR PVE) (83 CR PVP) 76 SP
    Power: Nature
    Role: DPS
    Mic: Yes
    Legendary: Yes
    About Me: Started out as nature healer but my gear was deleted by someone so I decided to go DPS. As of right now I'm Full T2 and need a league so i can run raids and get marks for higher gear. I'm new to DPS so I need a league with the patience to teach me if I'm doing something wrong. I play mostly late a nights easter time since I work 2nd shift and on weekends. Willing to run whatever role needed of me once I get my gear back. I am currently working on the last blue PVP gear and have a few pieces of it. I have also been away since the Earth DLC came out so I'm a little behind on things. I just want an active league that does raids and PVP, and also will help with feats. Not asking to be carried, just want to be a part of something. PM or Whisper me in-game if interested in recruiting me please.
  10. LadyN New Player

*In-game name: Lady Nomad / Alexah Luthor
    *Faction: Hero / Villain
    *PS3/PC: PS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr 65, sp 59 / cr 14, sp 17
    *Power: Sorcery / Mental
    *Role: Heals / Troll
    *Do you have a mic? No, but I can turn the sound on and listen if needed.
    *Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: I'm a mom and work pt nights so I'm on day or night. My boyfriend got me started on DCU about a year ago and since then I've taken over his ps3 to play more lol. I'm also hopelessly addicted to farming exos and collections and don't mind sharing.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an active, friendly, and helpful league. Long time player but recently new to the higher tiers. Would love to get into some raids but I would prefer to work with league mates who are willing to help and teach. On Alexah, I just started her and working hard to get her lvl'd up.
  11. Ace Nolan New Player

*In-game name. Ace Nolan
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 82 cr pvp, 89 cr pve, 127 Sp
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Pvp Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. Returning player after a 6 month break.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? looking for respectful-mature competitive pvp
  12. WonderValkyrie New Player

13. BOXIE Well-Known Player

hit me up in game if u looking for a hero league. my toon name is BOXIE (MAIN) OR VORVAN (ALT). .
  14. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Please follow the rules on the first page (It's in red letters)...send him a message or in-game tell. We're trying to keep this clean for the players looking for leagues.
    • Like x 2
  15. BOXIE Well-Known Player

ok. will do.
  16. Ruffles821 New Player

In Game Name: RedFlam3
    Faction: Hero
    Server: UsPC
    Combat Rating: 16
    Skill Points:N/A
    Power:Fire
    Role: Tank
    Mic: Yes
    Free to Play
    I like this game
    I am looking for a Role Playing Guild who can get into character and also has a strong sense of Justice, is fun to play with, on often, and are not afraid to ask for help
  17. CrypticAssassin New Player

In game name is CrypticAssassin
    Hero
    Ice Tank
    Legendary
    Only like 65 skill points
    89 cr
    Yes i have a mic. I dont like talking much but i will call out if someone goes down or if an add spawns
    I need help with the t5 alerts and stuff so i can get geared up before i leave for the army thanks to anyone that helps
  18. xoCiaraxo New Player

I love cereal
  19. YodaDog New Player

Hi. Im Yoda and Im an alc.... Wait a minute.........
    • Like x 3
  20. BrainFade New Player

Nature Healer looking for a newish league. I'm a full healer wont play another role (sorry), cr rating of 48, uses a bow and flight. I no a bit about the game I have another toon which is CR rating of 70. I created a healer to help people so I guess that's what I want to do and I would except the same from my league. I'm creating a website at the moment for a villain league so I'm pretty good at that stuff and can create a website if you wanted me to. Thanks for reading and would love to hear from anyone :)