The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. favianshield New Player

add me my name is favian shield or you can add b00ster sh0t
    we are a active league and run raid and alerts together and always hlp each other out
  2. AJ_420 New Player

Maybe add age to the template, for those leagues that have age requirements.
  3. KidPicasso New Player

*In-game name: KidAdventure
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 67 PVE CR 50 PVP Skill Points 50+
    *Power: Current: Gadgets
    Formerly: Light
    *Role: Controller
    *Do you have a mic: Nah
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium but I somewhat switch to Legendary after awhile.
    *About yourself: I'm always busy for some reason. I have a job at a diner and i'm a student. So you won't see me on that often, but I have some time on my hands.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: Looking for a roleplaying league. Who likes to do PVE, very friendly and a all around mature league.
  4. KidPicasso New Player

*In-game name: KidAdventure
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 67 PVE CR 50 PVP Skill Points 50+
    *Power: Current: Gadgets
    Formerly: Light
    *Do you have a mic: Nah
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium but I somewhat switch to Legendary after awhile.
    *About yourself: I'm always busy for some reason. I have a job at a diner and i'm a student. So you won't see me on that often, but I have some time on my hands.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: Looking for a roleplaying league. Who likes to do PVE, very friendly and a all around mature league.
  5. FreakRanger New Player

League found...

Thanx Perfect
    Was good idea.
    • Like x 2
  6. Slademj115 New Player

*In-game name: Galaxy Lantern
    *Faction: Hero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: PvP: 80 PvE: 97 Skill Points: 104
    *Power: Light
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: I'm a very friendly and humble guy who likes helping others in need as long as they can return the favor. I don't like conflicts of any kind and I'm mostly an active person.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I need a league that is around 90 CR and Up and that has a history of beating Nexus of Reality and Paradox Wave multiple times. I have been a Rouge Lantern for a long time now and I'm sick of getting into a Random Nexus group who doesn't know what they are doing. I have beaten it before and I'm a great troll. I also need a league who's nice, very friendly matters not the age and is very active. Hope to hear from you soon.

Nok
  7. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Tried to get this stickied. Guess the mods don't care. :(
    Keep this alive guys!

Edit: It got stickied! Thanks Mepps!
  8. Slademj115 New Player

Doesn't look like they do really.
  9. Physique Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Mors Nulla
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 67 / SP 61
    *Power: Ice
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *About yourself: I've been playing the game since launch, mainly on PS3 although I also play on both USPC and EUPC. I am playing more on PC these days mainly because there is a maturity factor in PC players that the PS3 players seem to lack.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I am looking for a league that is organized and moderately busy across all tiers, not just the flavor of the month T5 runs which seem to be all the rage.
  10. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Maybe if they clean the other unnecessary messages (like this one), it will look more official and they would be more inclined to sticky?
    • Like x 3
  11. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Possibly. I've tried getting most of them removed. I'll message a mod soon concerning this.
  12. Void Complex New Player

I wish the best of luck as this can be extremely helpful, as long as you two (Yoda and Perfect) keep pushing it along with many others, it will work. Keep at it.
    • Like x 2
  13. MaatAset Well-Known Player

This is my original main toon for the game. She is my highest level toon. Her back story is as follows:

Aisha Hashimoto was part of the Tsoo and then she eventually went on to help the Knives of Artemis. Due to finding out how dimensional portals work she was able to travel from Praetoria as well as Gotham and Metropolis. Like Batman she learned things from the League of Shadows and is currently

learning things from Sentinels of Magic while also using things provided to her by Wayne Tech. She already was a great assassin but with the Exobytes and Brainiac taking her aboard a ship (wherein she escaped with the help of Oracle, Batman and Superman) she is an even greater assassin and sword and axe master. She just recently learned that Rikti invaded and destroyed Praetoria, the Rogue Islands, as well as Paragon City. Now she is a heroic assassin mainly dealing with things that have to do with Gotham!

[IMG]

City of Heroes Refugee League found for this toon!

14. xoCiaraxo New Player

I'm looking for a league for USPS3 Heeo
    It's 98 CR
    It isn't my main my main I'm usually on with my own league "Hated" I do have a mic
    Full Vengaence gearr and like OMG send PM'S
    • Like x 1
  15. smlonestar New Player

*In-game name. SM Lonestar
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). HERO
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) EUPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR94 SP125
    *Power. HL
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? YES
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. LEGENDARY
    *About yourself. I IS IRISH
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? LOOKING FOR A LEAGUE TO DO T%RAIS ETC AND TO DO EVERY RAID EVERY WEEK
  16. Katte New Player

Hey its been sticky'd! :D
    • Like x 2
  17. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

As the original post was updated with a while ago - I'm excited to say this thread has been stickied! This goes to say, with reasoning and patience, anything is possible. :)

No need for more filler bumps anymore! :D
    I've contacted a mod and requested them to remove all the posts not following the original topic's format.
    Hopefully they can do it as a last favor. :D

Cheers everyone!
  18. perryatl352 New Player

*In-game name: Prometheus753
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: (USPS3)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR69/SP43
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself: Been a member since launch. Just want to play a good game with cool people.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a active league to complete game content, become better players, and have fun
  19. LordObraz New Player

*In-game name. LordObraz lvl 30
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 34/26
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Damage/Control
    *Do you have a mic? No. Broke it a few weeks ago :(
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *About yourself. I enjoy gaming with other people. It is crazy fun and it is a great way to spend the day when you have nothing to do.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an active league that ACTUALLY TALKS to each other. The last League I was in 'EarthsLastHeroes' never talks. If they do I don't see any talking and I never get any responses to my questions. Really looking forward to community play, but I need an active League! It is tiresome playing alone ;(

HIT ME UP!
  20. Thunder_VERDE New Player

Heres my two cents :confused:

*In-game name. stormveil
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR59 SP67 PVP CR 82
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Healer or DPS (can do either)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Long time gamer and father. Was introduced to DCUO by a group of friends. Needless to say they no longer play. I tend to log on daily on weeks where i dont have my baby. I started off playing only PVE but as of late I have been trying my hand, and now am, hooked on playing PVP. Though Ive been playing for quite a while now I still find myself learning something new every time I play.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? What I look for in a league in general is maturity. Nothing kills the gaming experience more than a group member whining, making derogatory comments, swearing, etc.... Im still learning the game and my toon. Trying to hone my skills, So Im very open to criticism and suggestions. I would like to step my game up in a league setting where i can learn from my peers and pay it forward to those who seek it. I play both PVE and PVP even though, truth be told, i do prefer PVP now that Ive tried it. I currently have no experience in raids, and higher content; but have no issue jumping in there and getting my "feet wet" sort of speak. If anyone has any questions dont be afraid to ask, ill answer all inquiries to the best of my ability and in a timely fashion. LEAGUE FOUND 08/04/13