The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TheDaiyu New Player

CR 172 dps/ CR 170 tank 150ish SP Fire Hero on the US PC/ PS server
    Looking for an active guild that runs at least alerts relatively frequently. I'm tired of pugging or jumping into instances that have been going on for over 2 hours and the first boss isn't even finished yet.
    I'm usually active during the mornings and into the early evening time Central Standard Time, but my shift is going to change in September, so I can update my availability once I know where I'm going.

Thanks
  2. AKXC Well-Known Player

Terror Constructor
    Villain
    USPC (Looking for a league with a discord and if possible more pc players than console)
    CR 178/80SP (Playing on pc now and was on PS, look at my post history and see how far back it goes)
    Light
    DPS/TROLL
    I have a working mic that is push to talk so no annoying background noise
    Currently subbed to the game
    Im 20 in CST zone
    Been swapping between this game and OW since it gets a little to heated there for me. I will be starting school in a few weeks and working again but that shouldnt be a problem. Im studying computer science now so I will only be taking 1 class and self learning the rest so I will be at home a lot of the time. Always willing to help other people out and trade with; another big reason I want a league is easier access to trading and buying since the broker is mostly overpriced and trade chat is usually never about trading.
  3. Aisha Taka New Player

*In-game name: Tatsuo Takashi
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero!
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: laughable only lvl 21 at the moment
    -Power: Fire (switching to electric or quantum on friday)
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: No mic, but do have Line Chat app and Discord app
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P for now buying membership on friday
    -18+?: 28 to be exact
    -About yourself: Well about me, i am a dedicated mmo player, recently started dcuo but got previous xperience in endgame type guilds from my days in WoW, i do work but wjen im off im down to grind and farm
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? What am i looking well to keep it simple stupid im looking for a dedicated group of peeps i can consider my ingame family, and are willing to help sp and feat grind to achieve end game content in the near future, and the why well simple im new and you cant really achieve endgame on your own
  4. Soladra New Player

*In-game name: Soladra (villain)/ Nuklatus (hero)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Either
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US/PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 102/68 (villain) / 103/70 (hero)
    -Power: Fire (both)
    -Role: Tank or Dps
    -Do you have a mic?: I have to set it up, but yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: 30+

-About yourself: Pretty newb to DCUO, just been running solos mostly to get a basic feel for things. I do have a passing interest in comics. Not new to MMO's in general, been in the genre a couple decades. This game just doesn't seem to be worth playing sans an active league, solos get boring after a while.

-What are you looking for in a league and why?
    So, basically I'm looking for a well established, active league (30+ active members, roughly 8-15 logged in on average any given night) that I can run 2man/4 man/ open world PvE content with (along with general messing around). I'm generally casual, and do this just for the fun. I can do raids once in a while, but to me that's just gravy. Don't generally PvP, but if I'm bored enough I don't mind giving it a whirl. Can help undergeared peeps with runs too. I got zero tolerance for drama (uptight, argumentative types etc). Mature humor or messing around with friends is fine though, once again this is all about the fun. I'm generally on about 3-4 nights/20+ hours a week on average. Which hours of the day I'm on can vary, but in most cases late night is the best bet. I can do villain or hero for the right league, doesn't matter to me.
  5. veld Level 30

In-game name: Miss Vigilant
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: N/A currently, I'm leveling as i just returned to the game
    -Power: Earth (for the minimalistic visuals)
    -Role: DPS but if i can find a set of powers that don't make my character look terrible could gear as tank for offspec.
    -Do you have a mic? Yes

- About yourself: I'm Australian, returning to the game after 18 months or something. I like to think i am friendly (albeit quiet) and if the opportunity arises willing to help with knowledge or a warm body. In my UO days i was a Companion (new player helper/guide).

- What am i looking for in a league and why? Just looking for a small, friendly, mature guild. I don't mind doing 1-4 player content but not terribly interested in raids. I can be on a lot and keep weird hours so if the guild isn't Australian i'll still probably be around quite a lot. I tend to be pretty uninterested in min-max gameplay (my builds are probably terrible but that's cause i build my character to a theme and for fun and not because i am terrible). I just want to relax and play with nice people but am perfectly ok doing my own thing - I don't expect to be carried etc. At this point i am just bored senseless with being on my own and i refuse to PUG. You only have to read this forums General Discussion to see why. Oh and i don't PvP (too old and no longer interested in competitive gameplay).
    • Like x 1
  6. POWER COSMIC Level 30

COSMIC REPLAY is looking for mature new members to fill our ranks ...if you are looking for friendly helpful environment contact SANDTIGER 1 or TYGER STYLE in game
  7. AllTheW4y New Player

*In-game name: C0ntrolled (with a zero)
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR152, stat points 81 (I'm working on it)
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but i prefer not to use it. I type fast to make up for it lol.
    -18+?: 30+
    -About yourself: Married, finishing up my degree. I enjoy candle light dinners and long walks on the beach [/insert sarcasm]
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Honestly I'm a team player, I know my role of power output and debuffs and that's what I stick to. It's frustrating having so many players back out of raids because it didn't work right off the bat. Plus I enjoy playing with the same people and just having a fun time. It's a video game after all.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elf Enchantress New Player

*In-game name: Elf Enchantress
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: It just says US next to world? I'm in Eastern Standard Time though.
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 18 and increasing
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: Healer/ Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: All Access
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: I'm a friendly newbie! I spent two years at a community college working toward my early Childhood Education degree. I was forced to drop out after getting diagnosed with a painful auto immune. I am currently studying in a career placement program and and seriously look at beauty school. I love reading, writing, and chilling on vidya games.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a friendly group of mature people who are just looking to chill and help each other out on DCUO. I was briefly in a league were one member constantly had his mic on and shouted at his father and burped into it. I'm looking for a group of fun and mature people who just want to relax and play.
    • Like x 1
  9. profsmalls Active Player

*In-game name: ProfSpark
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 197/195 196 sp
    -Power: Munitions
    -Role: Mainly a troll
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -18+?: 23
    -About yourself: I'm 23 years old and have been playing DC for coming up on 6 years. I'm generally a genuinely nice person and love to have thought provoking conversations. I have aspergers and such comee social anxiety so it's difficult to communicate with me a tfirst, but once I get comfortable I tend to open up and become a normal member of the league.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a social league who I can connect with and have fun whilst grinding out the latest difficult content or feats. I'm looking for a fairly active league, but not one with a massive amount of members. (Flashback to Black Armada days)
  10. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

-Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Dps200/Tank98/Sp239
    -Power: Earth
    -Role: Dps/Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but i'm always having problem makin voice chat work
    -18+?: 24
    -About yourself: Calm,Simple,Helpful,Loyal,active,Focused on pve atm
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?League with all boosts on,
  11. Dianatique Well-Known Player

-Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero.
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PC, and US, does it matter even?
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 127, and CR 70 on my alt.
    -Power: Atomic <- main Alt -> Quantum
    -Role: DPS.
    -Do you have a mic?: No, and I shouldn't be forced to have one.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: I will become one.
    -18+?: my age is not important to you, and shouldn't be.
    -About yourself: helpful and loyal teammate, but looking for progress.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? im looking for an active league and helpful one cause i've just been in a couple of **** ones that don't want to help me at all.

Hazardous Hazmat
    Spangled Starlet

there we go, now please invite me
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

*In-game name: Ree Venge
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 48 / 107 (I never had the dedication to grind SP, this will change soon), I also just made this Hero toon.
    -Power: Rage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary.
    -18+?:32.
    -About yourself: I am Wallachia.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I want a league with um...a cool name and...I don't know, everything I had in Digital Hellstorm. I'll be helpful in the measurement of possible, if not I'll just make you laugh.
  13. Graywing New Player

*In-game name: Novae Flare
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 104/92 (I stopped increasing my cr and I'm entirely focused on feats and increasing my SPs)
    -Power: Light
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes though I rarely use it
    -18+?: 21
    -About yourself: I've been playing this for years, all the way back to the first episodes when Hard Ligh came out but it was always a come and go, create and delete character again and again because I couldn't find one that I fully enjoyed. Now I've completely into it and I'm looking forward to learn more
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league that does stuff like duos,alerts, raids, feat hunting etc where I can also meet people because I realized that after playing this gsme for so long I dont really know anyone else that plays it. I'm also (and I'm sorry ) extremely picky with names; I've been invited to some leagues where the name just doesnt sound right or it is full of "xXx Word2"
  14. xShadowxMarshalx New Player

*In-game name: Q Sage
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 196/171
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Troll
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but normally don't use it.
    -About yourself: Recently returned to DC 3 weeks ago after a year of not playing. I've been playing with long time friends that I met back in 08 on the PS3 and just like those two, there are many more that I've known for the same amount of time and still game with til this very day. You can basically say we grew up together in other words.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? It's hard going for Raid feats on the hero side when it's just myself. My friends play on Villain side and anti hero all the way lol so I'll be playing on both sides, but I'm highly active. & I want to join in pursuit of those raid feats, but also go through content easier than it would just queuing up.
  15. Skandov Well-Known Player

*In-game name:
    Skandov
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:
    Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:
    EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:
    199 CR 237 SP
    -Power:
    Gadgets
    -Role:
    DPS/Controller
    -Do you have a mic?:
    Yes.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:
    Legendary
    -18+?:
    26 y/o male
    -About me:
    I consider myself a casual/veteran player, I like to grind but also have fun while doing so and hang out with nice people and talk about everything comics etc. I play the game almost everyday for atleast 2 hours and with my 4 years of experience in the game, I also like to help out where I can contribute.
    I'm looking for an active / friendly semi casual league that see themselfs as more of a family than just members in a league - Also a league that likes to hang out in league voice chat and talk about all sorts of stuff, while playing the game. I think communication is the key to enjoy any mmo and also have good raid runs.
  16. Drashin New Player

*In-game name:
    Semayza
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:
    Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:
    USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:
    39 CR 34SP
    -Power:
    Quantam
    -Role:
    DPS
    -Do you have a mic?:
    Yes.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:
    Legendary
    -18+?:
    -About me:
    I am just getting started with this game and I am looking for a league to have fun with and help me progress and learn about the game.
  17. Cobalt Chameleon New Player

*In-game name: Scarlet Sanity
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 35/32 SP
    -Power: Mental
    -18+?: Yes, 31
    -About yourself: Played this game a bit on PC when it was first released but just recently came back to it on PS4. Have dipped a toe in many MMOs after CoH shut down, but this is the only one I've played consistently since picking it (back) up.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league because I am not a fan of PUGs. They are okay sometimes and can get the job done, but I much prefer the community a league can offer. I'm looking for a casual league of mostly adults that will group even if it doesn't personally benefit them at that moment while having a good time and some laughs. Love to just sit and just chat in league chat as well so it's a plus if you guys do that now and again.
  18. Black Mass Well-Known Player

-game name: Akira Matt

-Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 196 / 249 SP

-Power: Electricity

-Role: DPS/Healer

-About yourself: I like DCUO

-What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm over the PUG life
  19. Tanuja Level 30

*In-game name: Sakshi
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 284
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Main: Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Yup
    -18+?: Yup
    -About yourself: I am a Casual gamer. But love to farm.

I am looking for a Small/Medium sized league where we can get to know each other and have fun. No drama but full insanity.
  20. Doom Patroller Active Player

Personaje: Akisame(秋鮫)
    Villano
    Servidor US
    Alrededor de Cr 70 en este momento, alrededor de 50 stat p en este momento
    Agua
    Daños (al menos hasta llegar a CR 200+, es más rápido así)
    Tengo micrófono
    Premium, todos los DLCs
    Soy mayor de edad
    Sobre mí: Me considero un jugador veterano (más de cuatro años, quizá cinco, la verdad ya ni llevo la cuenta); empecé un personaje nuevo con la salida de agua, y quisiera aprovechar para conocer gente nueva; me encanta jugar PVP (puras leyend... quiero decir, Catwoman PVP en este momento - todos los demás entran con CW, pero aún así mí Wonder Woman y Deathstroke dan batalla XD), pero comprendo que PVE es lo principal en el juego, así que estoy dispuesto a trabajar para conseguir feats con la liga. Los puntos de habilidad son más bien "puntos de dedicación", y como solo le he dedicado 4 días a este char, es muy débil aún. Planeo seguir 'subiendo' exclusivamente este toon hasta, al menos, CR 190 +, sp 222+
    Busco una liga que: Sea animada y amistosa. Entiendo inglés y he estado en ligas angloparlantes, pero usualmente son "puro negocio", como si el juego fuera un trabajo (estrictos controles y fechas para realizar actividades); eso no me va. Quiero jugar por jugar, no trabajar en DCUO. Si quieren corridas de feats, voy, aunque nos tome tres horas, pero voy porque quiero jugar con ustedes, no porque esté obligado a ello. Buen humor y respeto, ante todo. Creo que el que hablemos todos español puede abonar a eso.

Busco una liga porqué...: Creo que la gente que conoce uno en este juego es lo que resulta realmente valioso de la experiencia, y quiero conocer más amigos.

Hola XD