The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ixiYSOixi New Player

*In-game name. ixiStarryixi
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 179/123
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 24
    *About yourself. I've been playing D.C. For a few years now but I quit around the time the league hall content was released and now I'm back.
    I don't have access to my main account anymore so I'm starting fresh on a new account which is this one.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that has organize league days to run instances for feats. I'm also looking for a league that attempts to include its newer members in activities. I'm looking for these things because so far I've seen a lot of leagues on my return and they are incredibly cliquey, excludes most new members from their daily events, and require people to have certain sp/cr but don't want to be bothered to make a league wide effort to help everyone reach those goals.
  2. iYaYa_ Well-Known Player

*In-game name: YaYa G
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 194/214
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I've been playing D.C. For a few years now but I quit for about 2 years
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that grinds Skill point and its active.
  3. SapperChief New Player

TheFirstSapper
    Hero
    USPC
    166/75 (CR Hoppin. Yes I know I need feats Im working on it.)
    Celestial
    Healer
    have Mic
    Legend
    US army Ret.
    Looking for a League that has other Vets
  4. Ashrod New Player

*In-game name. Vdeverganza
    *Faction (Hero).
    *Server (USPS)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 104 /84
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. Dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Premium
    *Age. (29).
    *About yourself. Been playing for a while. I speak spanish and english. Play at night hours only
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? An active league with cool people.
    • Like x 1
  5. Serikami New Player

In-game name. Guiltyshot
    Faction Hero.
    Server EUPS
    Combat Rating 65
    Power. Gadgets
    Role. Dps/Control
    Do you have a mic? Yes

Age. 21
    About yourself. I was searching for a good mmo on ps4 and heard about the revamp, played already on Pc.
    What are you looking for in a league and why? Activity! All leagues I got invited to had so many members but no one did respond if you were asking something.
  6. trashman805 New Player

In Game: d javier
    Role: Tank
    Power: Ice
    Cr: 63
    Membership: Premium
    Platform: Ps4
    Headset: Yes
    Been away from playing for bout 8 months, really want to get back into looking for a league that does alot of PvE. Ive been in some leagues before but there was hardly any kind of activity!
  7. alloygt Well-Known Player

Name: Darkened Passenger

Faction: Villain

Server: USPS

Combat Rating/Skill Points: 122/167

Power: Celestial

Role: DPS/Healer

Mic: Yes

Membership: Legendary

About: Launch player who took a break looking to get back into the game. I play games casually (mostly because I'm training for the state police academy and working on my bachelor's degree). I play a few games... primarily Destiny and this. I'm easy going and looking to enjoy my gaming time with some relaxed adult gamers who understand gaming should be fun.

What are you looking for in a league and why? Friendly, adult oriented, laid back league to chill and game with. I'm primarily PVE but I can PVP (missing a lot of feats there). I simply enjoy PVE more.

My game times vary but typically are limited Monday through Friday but fairly open Saturdays and Sundays. I'm in the eastern time zone. During the week I'm in bed between 8pm and 9pm. On the weekends I'm available as late as needed.
  8. ITony StarkI Active Player

One of our main league leaders is a Vet, cool people here 18 yrs+, Infinite Icons is the name
  9. Soulwinner95 New Player

Hero
    USPS
    98/78
    Atomic
    Tank
    Have Mic
    Legendary
    Soulwinner95/ Suntopian
    Getting back into it. Used to be a beast just need someone to show me the ropes again and looking for an ACTIVE League
  10. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

I sent you a pm Soulwinner95.
  11. Alt-imate New Player

*In-game Name: McCosmicClown
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: tbh idk lol lvl 15 noob
    *Power: Light
    *Role: Controller/DPS
    *Mic? Yes
    *FTP
    *About: PSN regular. Neither casual nor hardcore. Willing to fill roles and/or take hits for the team. Have open character slots. Willing to swap factions. Prefer healing and support roles/classes.
    *Looking for: an active League willing to show video game vet / DCUO rookie the ropes. Interested in learning, teamwork, and running content / participating in events. League size and all other aspects matter little and less. Seeking even a few knowledgeable regulars. In no rush, no more competitive than need be; out for fun, not for blood.
    *Likes: hours of late night gaming, putting forth a healthy effort.
    *Turn-offs: treating a game like a job, empty coffee pots.
  12. Measural New Player

*In-game name.Yurioki
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.106/96
    *Power.Atomic
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play Legendary.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 27
    *About yourself. I work overnight so usually on during the day
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking to party up and farm feats.
  13. Djedmaatesankh New Player

*In-game name. Telulu
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC). EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. I'm a newcomer
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 24 years old
    *About yourself. My name's Natig. I'm from ex-Soviet country, Azerbaijan. Illustrator
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Playing alone is very boring to me. I wanna find teammates to play with and enjoy it!;)
  14. Macevelli New Player

*In-game name - L Burna
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - Just started out, CL 11
    *Power. - Fire
    *Role. Tank / Damage (will prioritise Tank)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free but looking to get full access when I get paid
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 33
    *About yourself. Love playing MMOs, used to play DCUO but sold PS4, now i have one Im looking to get back into it permanently.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a community to run Raids and contribute towards. Also looking for assistance in establishing myself within the game, I can see that alot has changed since I played last.
  15. ImAdopted New Player

*In-game name - Toebeanz
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - CR 53/86 SP
    *Power- Sorcery
    *Role - Dps/Healer
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 20
    *About yourself - Casual player (used to be hardcore from release - 2016) looking to get back into the game. Premium player but wanting to go legendary if the game goes well lol
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Looking for some good lads for a good time, getting down to business and having fun :cool:
  16. StormGryffen New Player

Found a good league with my post, thanks. Please ignore this. =)
  17. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

So, I've updated the original post, and removed the age question as I feel that's too intrusive. It wasn't my idea to include it originally, so since I'm here I decided to remove it and update the rest a tad.

With that being said, I would love to hear people's positive experiences with this thread. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. not_again Dedicated Player

I enjoy reading this thread and seeing what all people are looking for in leagues. Also, have found a few leaguemates in this thread. As for the age question, a full removal may be too much but maybe a question like:

18+: Yes or No

Less intrusive, but still lets league leaders/members know if they meet age requirements.
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I would ask 18+ at the least
  20. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Hey there! That's awesome to hear!

But think of the children! :(

All jokes aside, that is a fair compromise.

Added! :)

I'm hoping plenty of people find new homes during this new update!
    • Like x 1