The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Alcom New Player

In-game name. - Fall1n
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - US PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - Still leveling, currently Level 22. Should be 30 by this weekend.
    *Power. - Celes
    *Role. - Healing/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? - Yep, Teamspeak Skype Discord
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Have Ultimate Edition Still on the edge for membership, having people to play with would help decide
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 22
    *About yourself.
    I play everyday minimum of 2 hours, i have a fulltime/part time job, im on every weekend. good sense of humor.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Mature League, People to talk to while i play, and do content with.
  2. lord kelsoe New Player

check out team relentless on forum, new league players same Sp range. Contac me in game at lord kelsoe or kelsoe if interested
  3. lord kelsoe New Player

hit me up in game, kelsoe
  4. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Elexus, Resurgence may be able to help you out, we are currently ranked 5th in Eu for sp per character and are just about to start recruitment again to bring up the next generation of player wanting to grind for feats and get to top end eventually. Interested drop a message in game to The Hailstorm I'm on most evenings from 7/ half past
  5. Belthazur Committed Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 199/316
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 45
    *About yourself. Dedicated to Helping others and Getting as many Skill Points and Making Everyone as Good as they can be.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a FRIENDLY, ACTIVE, SOCIAL, Feat Grinding League to Tackle Any & All Content. NO BS and DRAMA. NOT looking to be just another Number for your League Stats.
  6. Belthazur Committed Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Server USPC
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. Dedicated to Helping others and Getting as many Skill Points and Making Everyone as Good as they can be.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a FRIENDLY, ACTIVE, SOCIAL, Feat Grinding League to Tackle Any & All Content. NO BS and DRAMA. NOT looking to be just another Number for your League Stats.
  7. Newel Loyal Player

Hi my main xQUANTUM JUGGERNAUTx and alt Chuck Forces are looking for leagues

Quantum has 158 feats and chuck forces is my new CR 100 quantum dps

My resume: I have legit names and like to pawn NPCs and newbs :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Catato New Player

*In-game name. Catat0
    *Faction Hero
    *Server USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 30/24
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Currently broken but soon to be replaced
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play, premium soon
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 14
    *About yourself.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?

To experience the multiplayer co op of Dcuo, and to progress through the game
  9. Belthazur Committed Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Server USPC
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes

10. krytine Dedicated Player

Hey man i have been trying to get a hold of you.
  11. Belthazur Committed Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 199/317
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    I Use Discord and Have NO Issues taking Advice/Feedback from others about my Playstyle and How it could be improved
  12. Korvyne Committed Player

Hi, Nerf are looking for more members at the moment. If you'd like to check us out you can contact myself on TheoRmite or any member of Nerf you see In game.
  13. Korvyne Committed Player

Sorry quoted wrong person
  14. Korvyne Committed Player

15. DCUO Post Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  16. Belthazur Committed Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 199/317
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    I Use Discord and Have NO Issues taking Advice/Feedback from others about my Playstyle and How it could be improved