The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mbrewer77 Active Player

*In-game name: Trolls4Time, Tanks4Nuthin
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: N/A (Not yet level 30)
    -Power: Quantum, Atomic
    -Role: Troll, Tank, DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but not much of a talker.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: I'm currently a subscriber
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: I'm not hardcore. I play for fun. I don't do drama and prefer a mature environment.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Most of all: FUN. That's the whole point in playing a game. Right? I'm not an RP'er, sorry. My main focus would be PVE and endgame. I'd do the occasional PVP with fellow leaguers. I'm a returning player starting from scratch. Nothing is the way it was. I have much to relearn. Would appreciate the occasional answered question and guidance.
  2. SupesUp1 New Player

In game name - SupesUp
    Faction - villain
    Server - USPS
    CR/SP - 201 dps, 200 tank - 169 sp
    Power - ice
    Role - tank or dps
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Legendary
    About yourself - play mostly evenings
    What are you looking for in a league? Me and a buddy started playing in February working our way up strictly with PUG games. Content is getting harder so we are looking to join a league to keep up with current content as new episodes come out.
  3. mackmb New Player

*In-game name: Burnblaster
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS (PSN: mackmb)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: (currently only lvl 18)
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank/DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: currently F2P
    -18+?: Very much so
    -About yourself: Older player, huge DC Comics fan (been reading since the 70s), ex-City of Heroes, ex-WOW, current ESO. First played DCUO on PS3 at launch but ran out of options as a solo player after hitting level 30. Read about the recent changes and decided to give it another go on PS4, but since it has been more than a few years since I last played, I deleted all of my old characters and decided to start from scratch and re-learn the game. So here I am.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I really like questing/soloing, but there is a lot of content that has to be played with other people and I'd rather not fall into the rut I did before. I've been playing ESO for 2 years now and enjoy the social aspect of playing that game with others, chatting on mic, etc. and would like to get that involvement in DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  4. jakethebake New Player

In-game name: GodKyIe (with a capital "i")
    Faction: Hero
    Server/Game System: USPS
    Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR-72 SP-47
    Power: Light
    Role: DPS, open to troll
    Do you have a mix? Yes, but I'm not always on it
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P at the moment, I keep debating membership or not
    18+? Yeah yeah
    About yourself: almost two years I've spent on this game, though not consistently at all. I'm just looking for chill, active people to queue with so I can finally do some raids and have more fun with it. I have 12 toons in total, 3 of which I honestly pay attention to. GodKyIe is my main one. Definitely not a scoreboard chaser too.
    What are you looking for in a league and why? Hopefully pretty lax, yet kind of active. I desperately need some people to group with who aren't uptight and don't care that much about SP and whatnot. I know that might be rare but I'm holding out hope lol
  5. mbrewer77 Active Player

Looking for a league on the hero side. info is above.
  6. mbrewer77 Active Player

Still looking
  7. Silvion New Player

In-game name: Queen Silvion/Demon Silvion
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero/Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 189 Hero & 179 VILLAIN
    -Power: ICE/EARTH [might switch to water :)]
    -Role: TANK/DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: YES
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: LEGENDARY
    -18+?: YES
    -About yourself: Left 2 months b4 stats revamp. Got nostalgic and now i'm back. Want leagues for one or both mains on both sides. Have a lot more characters around 90ish cr on average with all roles
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Trying to relearn and play with cool ppl. pvp or pve. would prefer at least some pve stuff to get back into things.
  8. Redemptress New Player

In-game name: Redemptress
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 152cr/153sp
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Controller (working on dps gear)
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -About yourself: Dog lover, gamer, tattoo collector. I like to read... a lot. Nutella KrispyKreme donuts are life.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Been playing this game on and off since launch. Came back recently after the changes as I did not like how it was before. My current league, as great as they are, is dwindling and the leader is super controlling and will not allow the rest of us to invite people. I’m willing to help team mates (even when Loot locked) as long as they are active; daily alerts, raids the whole 9 yards. Like everyone else, I’m here to have a laugh and get stuff done. Please send me a message if you can help.
  9. Illegible New Player

I am level 25 at the moment, but I am a seasoned player who has played since release on console. Switching over to pc

Ougii
    Hero
    USPC
    Only level 25 (i am a seasoned player, just making the switch from console)
    Role: (pvp) dps (pve) healer
    Power: electricity
    Mic = yes
    Legendary
    21y/o
    Thoroughly enjoy both pvp and pve. Looking to make long term friends and preferably those with mics! I have no problem helping people out, what goes around comes around.
  10. Yannie1010 New Player

*In-game name: stahrfire
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 33
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: Healer
    -18+?: 22
    -About yourself: stahm who plays at night :). Huge dc fan who wish she chose thwir main as a villian but oh well.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Someone who is active and helpful for newbied. Made it to level 30 and ready to really play the game
  11. Gailith001 New Player

Ingame Name: Rainsong
    Faction: Hero
    Server: US
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: DPS 125cr Healer 128cr / 227sp
    Power: Water
    Role: Healer / DPS
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    About Me: Been In a League for 7 years and watched everyone just stopped playing. Need a New home with people I can seek Feats with.
    What I am looking for in a league and why: I am looking for a mature league I get enough of the toxic behavior outside when I pug.
  12. ZibzRO New Player

*In-game name: Zibdan
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Under level 30
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: Tank
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium, wanna move back to legendary soon
    -About yourself: I am an old WoW player, growing bored of that game so... i wanted to try something fresh, something new. I am an ex mythic raider and i assume ill can handle with tanks in DCUO pretty good, especialy with so few buttons(hehe). Now... about me as a person, i am a chill dude, who just wants to have fun and enjoy the game atmosphere also, i am curious about the raids(alerts) in this game so...yeh...
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a friendly comunity who are willing to lay and guilde a new player, also a pretty competitive one who will help me with raids and to some chellenging content.
  13. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Just so everyone is aware, this will be for myself, my wife, and another league mate. Our league has fallen apart in the last year and we enjoy playing together so it's a package deal, all or none.

*In-game name: KhalShazam
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 211/248
    -Power: Electric
    -18+?: 18+
    -About yourself: I have been playing since 2012, but only got serious about a year and a half ago. I am a huge fan of DC comics and hope to find like minded people.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active, friendly, and helpful league. I miss feat hunting nights, and pvp nights. Elite content has been a struggle for me since our league hasn't been as active, so a league that is willing to do elite content as well that is one of my favorite aspects of the game. Again, we stick together that's how we've been, so if we get picked up together we will be helpful, loyal, and do our part to make the league proud.

*In-game name: Zithria
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: *
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:*
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 206/157
    -Do you have a mic?: *
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: *
    -18+?:*
    -About yourself:
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?

*In-game name: iLiberty Belle
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: *
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:*
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 211/201
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: *
    -18+?:*
    -About yourself:

*=same as above
  14. KnightfallZX2 New Player

*In-game name: Its Wade (PSN: KnightfallZX2)
    Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: PS4
    Combat Rating/Stat Points: Level 18
    Power:
    Role:
    Do you have a mic?: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: No
    18+?: Yes
    About yourself: Just an older gamer looking to have fun.
    What are you looking for in a league and why: I've been trying out DCUO for a couple of weeks now and am really enjoying it. I'd like to play more with others to help show me the ropes and understand all the ins and outs of the game. I'm a father of two little ones, so a league with patient and understanding gamers would be appreciated. I'm online often after 8pm CST, and randomly on weekends as time allows.
  15. Hempkrete Active Player

*In-game name:H3MPkrete
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:Hero
    -Server/Game System:USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:CR183/SP113
    -Power:Water
    -Role:DPS
    -Do you have a mic?:Y
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P:Legendary
    -18+?: Y
    -About yourself: I've been playing the game for 6 years on EUPC. Main character: 301SP. Moved to USPC because of higher population. You won't need to waste time on explaining me much about the game. :)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for well organized league, for group content feats that I can't finish alone and also daly alerts/style runs.
  16. Fayte Rising New Player

Found a League.

*In-game name: Fayte Rising
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: (Eem, About 40 atm)
    -Do you have a mic?: Affirmative
    -18+?: 30+
    -About yourself: I started playing DCUO with the pre-order beta. When the game launched I started playing as Eruca (Earth One league) then played as Lady Fayte when my server merged. I've lost the info for my account and decided to just start over. I am generally quite/shy/anxious even in-game but have my moments when a topic of interest is being discussed. (Pokémon/D&D most often.) I love pixel art and writing as well. I used to have a style website (DCUOfashions.com) but got distracted from it during a site revamp and never got back to it. (Life got involved, might pick it back up.)

Being honest here, I want to get back to where I was when I stopped playing... mostly style wise (costume). There is also the social aspect that I am looking for, and raiding with people who understand the fights instead of just strong arming through and wiping as a result.
  17. DarkD3vil97 New Player

in-game name: DarkMo97
    Faction: hero
    server: USPC
    CR\SP: Cr47 PvE 35 SP
    Power: celestial
    role: healer
    legendary
    18+
    About: Semi-newbie Person Trying to make it in the world of DCUO
    Looking For: Well...Obviously a Friendly league...duhhh....Preferably an active and helpful-ish league that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes sometimes. I've been known to be an excellent player across my old MMOs (even if it's coming from me) but it does take some time to learn new game mechanics and i'm a pretty loyal and helpful dude so hit me up with a message or an in-game friend-request if you think you have some patience for the new guy :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Kurosu New Player

*In-game name: ForgottenLantern2814
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 112, SP 95
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Controller
    -18+?: No, turning 18 in a month
    -About yourself: Avid DC fan, I play DCUO mostly for the lore and I play games like Warframe, League of Legends and Path of Exile; I also live in Perth, Australia
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for an active league which are also fun and helpful while simultaneously willing to assist me in getting feats.

EDIT: FOUND A LEAGUE
    • Like x 1
  19. Fighter Well-Known Player

Villianess Fighter - Villian PS4
    Celestial
    101 CR
    70 SP - Can unlock 270 Plus SP
    • Like x 1
  20. JackalopeM New Player

*In-game name: Cosmick
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Currently an impressive Level 9.
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Aspiring Controller (teach me, lmao)
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, Shy Level: 100.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P (Considering Premium etc. at 30 or perhaps beforehand if within a decent League.)
    -18+?: Yes, 24.

-About Yourself:
    I'm an avid DC fan (Marvel too, if you're asking) and have played DCUO on and off again over the years. I've always enjoyed the nostalgia, the immersive setting and just getting to wreck some bad guys with some epic abilities (i'm looking at you, sonic scream.) I'm social and talkative (read: type-ative), and I'm looking for people who are the same. I get on best with people who are laid back and have a little personality to them - we're playing made up superheroes guys, how serious can you be before you're bland? Without this sounding like a curriculum vitae, I'm a team player. Woo!

I've recently started playing again, and instead of just repeating the process of doing the same quests, getting to Lvl. 30 and not doing anything else, I want to look into the raiding/instance side of things and get dedicated with stats, upgraded gear and the like. I've played a lot of content in DCUO but I'm looking for a social and casual raiding/instance league (I'm not opposed to instance/raid-centric if you're a League that looks into developing characters, helping out etc.) I'm not out here crying for somebody experienced to carry me, I want to learn and I'll have questions etc. For the most part I don't need people who are going to do every single quest with me, but a League that I can get to know, so that when I do hit the cap, I'm ready to grind and instance with. (Reply tickets are a foreign concept to me and I never bothered to look into them previously.)

tl;dr: I'm looking for a League that wants to do some missions during my journey to cap, partake in instances/solos and aim to complete feats as a group etc.

A/N - I am not in anyway opposed to a roleplaying League, as long as it's done right. I'm 100% prepared to throw my toon into a group that will take out instance bosses entirely in-character. I have however been advised that the roleplaying community is pretty scarce nowadays, so it's not my sole request - but, I'm open to it.