The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. IamINC Dedicated Player

*In-game name - INC
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Villain
    *Server EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points 138/170sp
    *Power - Munitions
    *Role - DPS and Troll
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) -35
    *About yourself - Day one DCUO player , have a ton of hero toons but just one villain , Play probably twice a week for extended periods and maybe an hour or so between work and RL duties.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Somewhere active on the villains side would be great , I would like to spend one of my free nights a week on the dark side getting my toon up , A sociable friendly league is a must and also a group that isn't just interested in end game but also feat hunts in older content
  2. Engineer Bear New Player

Hello!
    If you are interested in joining PACT, please respond to our recruitment thread (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...aspiring-brotherhood-dark-aspirations.286477/) with the required field(s) and feel free to learn more about us in our website www.onepact.net!

Happy Hunting!

~ Engineer Bear - Master Saber, PACT Community Admin
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

5. Engineer Bear New Player

Not arguing but I know what the purpose of this thread is and I only advertised because the OP had their profile set to private so when you click on it, this is what it says:

Which makes it moot. Perhaps, add a rule in the original post stating to lower privacy so that anyone can contact them? Just a thought.
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 192/303
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 45
    *About yourself. Dedicated to Helping others and Getting as many Skill Points and Making my Toon as Good as it can be.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a Friendly, ACTIVE, Social, Feat Grinding League to Get us all to our TOP Level and Beyond. NO BS and Drama. NOT looking to be just another Number for your League Stats.
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Granted there are rare cases like that, but that's why you pm/mail them in-game. Hence the in-game name in the recruitment fill out. If you want to continue the discussion send a PM. This thread doesn't need more post of our discussion.
  8. Sivett New Player

*Name: Sivet
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: EUPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:89 PvE:111 Skill points: 164
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: Troll
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: No hassel player, don't like drama. Love to help out. Enjoy the game for what it is, a game, not interested in being the best or top DPS, just want to play and progress through content
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Have been out of the game for a few years now and am looking to get back into it again. Looking for a small fun and friendly league, where I can get to know everyone, get on mic and enjoy a laugh while working through content
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

Click on their name and "Start a conversation". It doesn't require you to see their profile.
    • Like x 1
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name. Belthazur
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 192/303
    *Power. Mental
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 45
    *About yourself. Dedicated to Helping others and Getting as many Skill Points and Making my Toon as Good as it can be.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a Friendly, ACTIVE, Social, Feat Grinding League to Get us all to our TOP Level and Beyond. NO BS and Drama. NOT looking to be just another Number for your League Stats.
  11. krytine Loyal Player

Contact mys3lf on either krytin,krytine,kryt0n,krytine ii or controlmoon840 i will loom for you sometime you are about the same age as many of our leaguers
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

*In-game name. - INC
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 138/170 (Will be at least 235 if I unlock feats)
    *Power. - Munitions
    *Role. - DPS/Troll
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 35
    *About yourself. - DCUO vet , play hero side mostly but really want to get my villain to end game , crazy outgoing lunatic.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - No drama . friendly atmosphere , helpful and active. I've been in dead leagues , it's not fun and alsom drama filled leagues kill the buzz of playing dcuo , really looking to smash out feats in older content and latest stuff including elite once levelled and i'll dedicate time to the league helping others but I do have a hectic work and family life so playtime varies week to week
  13. Sophie New Player

*In-game name. - Sophie Steelix
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 189/150
    *Power. - Atomic
    *Role. - Both
    *Do you have a mic? - No
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. - Played DC for a really long time. I know my way around most powers and all my characters dual role.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Looking for a league that has no bums that sit in the Hall of Doom and spam in the shout. I left my previous league because of it. Also apparently every league wants me to have like 300sp...I don't have the time for that, not am I going to spend the money on replays to get an alt that many skill points. Yes, I know they're important, and I do like feat hunting - but I'm not going to dedicate 200% of my time to it. I play this game for fun, not to grind the same battle for earth duos for hours to get those 10-point feats. I'm generally on a lot of the time, usually on some alts. I like helping out because I know the struggle of queuing into lower tier content..basically I'm just looking for a nice league that isn't competitive or toxic, and doesn't have a 192cr 320sp requirement.

If possible I'd also like to join on a new character I'm leveling up as well, he's around 135cr as of posting
  14. Star5ky New Player

*In-game name: Mira Kulis
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 108/67
    *Power: Atomic
    *Role: DPS, considering learning to tank
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *About yourself: Played the game a while back and have since been interested in playing under a new character. Been playing off and on since the game's beginning. Not much to tell personally, laid-back and generally peaceable. Occasional bourbon enjoyer. Love to conversate and share ideas.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: This is the first time in a long time I'm committed to making a new character. It was easier back when it started and I could reach the top tiers and wait for the next DLC. I'd like to play with a group that functions as a team (pugging raids with people is not very fun) and are willing to grow with one another. To me, these (among other qualities) are important aspects of a league.
  15. Star5ky New Player

I amended this application to reflect my current status in-game. I have joined a league since my first application, but did not pan out- so still actively looking.
  16. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

*In-game name: PolarBear Prime
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR 177 / Skill Points: 181
    *Power: Ice
    *Role: Tank (Also DPS)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 34
    *About yourself: I'm a major fan of DC Comics, which is my biggest reason for playing the game. In fact, at the moment this is the only game I play. I'm also an artist. I've apprenticed as a tattoo artist for a while, and took a hiatus, and plan to get back into it for a while. I've actually tattooed people and it was great. I went through a very rocky divorce, so was away from the game for about a year, and I'm currently working on building myself back up. Before I left I was a great tank and was pulled into things all the time. I know my powers inside and out. I'm rusty now, but I'm busting butt to get back to my former glory as a badass Ice tank.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm currently in a great and well known league and really thrived in it before my hiatus from the game, and have nothing against them.. However I'm back now and there just doesn't seem to be that many people who are on and active when I am active. The leader is on a hiatus of his own, and it doesn't have the tight knit camaraderie feel that it once had. I'd really like to be in a highly active league and make some great friends that I can learn and grow from in game. Aside from playing catch up, I'm also working my butt off on Feats, because I'm getting close to that 200 club, and I can't wait to get there, so it would be cool to find a league to help me get there. I want to be where I feel like I'm needed and I can really be an asset.

If I seem like someone that would be an asset to your league, feel free to send me an email in game. Or send a message here.
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

*In-game name.
    The Anxient & Mrs Anxient
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    USPS/PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    Both are CR 192 I am 300sp she has 254sp
    *Power. I'm Atomic, she's Mental
    *Role.
    I tank first dps secondary, she's primarily a dps but doesn't mind trolling
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes but I'm not on it much bc of background noise at the house(her watching TV etc) she doesn't get on mic at all but does listen and either types or communicates through me
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Both are legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). I am 29 she is 24
    *About yourself.
    We are husband and wife gamers. She is a little more casual than myself. Logs in runs her dailies logs out. I generally hang around and run more
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    We are looking for an active league that is social but also aims to feat hunt and finish content. She's not interested in elite or sm but I am. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.
  18. IamINC Dedicated Player

*In-game name - itsINC
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero

*Server - EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 188/230
    *Power. - Nature
    *Role. - Heal/DPS
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 35
    *About yourself. - I work a lot and have daddy responsibilities but in my free time I love to play DCUO , I run 3 main character , one of which is in a league of my RL friends , the other two are currently league less and are looking for a new home (the other is a 18/212 gadget troll) where I can improve as a player and hopefully make a few new friends in game!
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Simply put , A league with no drama and a relaxed attitude , good fun to hang out with and who focus on SP and feats in all content and not just the most recent episodes.

Looking forward to running with and getting know any potential league mates , thanks for checking my post out!
    • Like x 1
  19. Ohnoto New Player

*In-game name. - Ohnoto
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - US XB1
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - Still leveling, currently Level 26. Should be 30 by this weekend.
    *Power. - Fire
    *Role. - DPS, but would also consider tanking.
    *Do you have a mic? - Yeah, but untested on the XBox.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Free to Play, but may go to Premium / Legendary soon. I did have a subscription on the PC version.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 30+
    *About yourself.

I have a family and do work full time. I've played DCUO on and off since launch, and picked it up again for the XBox. I want to see all of the content in the game. I also Feat and Collection hunt, once I've gotten to 30.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for a relaxed league that understands there are responsibilities outside of the game. I'm also looking for a league that is active and does raids together. While I won't be at the current end game for a while, it is something I'm aiming for.
  20. Arathian Level 30

*In-game name - Arathien
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPSPC (Playing on PS)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. - 189 CR | 270 SP
    *Power. - Currently Rage, I tend to switch powers every year or so to keep things fresh, but staying Tank powers
    *Role. - Played healer since launch up until last year. Currently a Tank main
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 20
    *About yourself. - (I'd like to think) I'm a funny guy, always trying to make others laugh, always willing to help others if it benefits them as well as the league as a whole. Only played PvP until Origin Crisis, but due to the current state of PvP, I suppose I only play PvE now.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Endgame, competitive, Skill Point grinding/hunting. A league that is always trying to be the best it can be.
    • Like x 2