The Force will be with you. Always......Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Jan 23, 2017.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

'Jedi' is like 'sheep', both singular and plural, and both taste great with mint sauce and baby potatoes :D
    • Like x 1
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

This guy on youtube has posted a new image of Rey in her new Jedi gear that we'll see in The Last Jedi.
    Mike Zeroh is a very reliable source for Star Wars fan info.

• Like x 1
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Rumor on web , the twins gave snoke his name.
    Acronym for Sith No-one Knew Existed.

Doesn't mean it's true :)
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, click-bait, was expecting to see the outfit shown in the thumbnail!!
    But no, she doesn't look angry to me, more intense than angry

And, is it just me, or does that Falcon look too small? Or is it a case of misleading perspective and it's further back than it looks?

Which twins? Luke and Leia? Or Jacen and Jaina?
    • Like x 1
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

You should have known better :(. That was posted by ShazamFan after all, his track record with posting old and/or incorrect info (or in this case no info at all) is quite long.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Actually don't blame Shaz at all, but the one who made the video
    • Like x 1
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I expect about a $250 million take for this movie, this Christmas. And that's
    just the 1st weekend. I expect about $800 million total box office take for
    The Last Jedi.
    • Like x 1
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I was undershooting it. Its more like $350 million for the 1st weekend. Also,
    $1.5 billion for the total box office take.
    • Like x 1
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Star Wars: The Force Awakens, made $247.9 million its opening weekend. I'm
    sure, The Last Jedi can beat that.
    • Like x 1
  10. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Here's another look at the garb that Kylo Ren, Rey, and even Luke Skywalker for
    the this new movie, this December.

• Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who the Hael was Rose? And wasn't Finn last seen in a cryo-tank? o_O
    • Like x 2
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Rose is a new character that will be teaming up with Finn on some sort of mission.

She is described as an engineer/maintenance personnel with the Resistance, that isn't into adventure or being a hero but ends up there.

Kelly Marie Tran is playing her.

Yes Finn was shown in a bacta suit/tank thing but he will be getting out of it, the image shown of him could be the final stages of his treatment or just a refresher.
    • Like x 1
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Here is a special look at Benicio Del Toro's character in this movie from my favorite,
    youtube host, Mike Zeroh.

• Like x 1
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Here is another look at the special footage that Mike Zeroh found for us
    on youtube.

• Like x 1
  15. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

That John Williams score could make a low budget fan made film look and sound awesome. I found that it stirred some emotion within me in the Force Awakens. But when I actually watched the movie...yeah.

Thinking it's going to be the same with The Last Jedi. I'm worried they'll kill off Luke just as quickly. I mean Han is gone now. They've started some prequel kind of set up. This younger guy is wearing same outfit from the original trilogy. Looks like Mickey Mouse to me. Leia too, wonder how they're going to work around the untimely death of Carrie Fischer?
    • Like x 1
  16. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I read somewhere (SPOILER ALERT) that Leia will be killed off. Apparently,
    they should use stock footage and last minute filmed stuff to show her dying. Mike
    Zeroh pretty much seems to think so.
    • Like x 1
  17. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I actually know of some Vanity Fair photos that were released, today. You can find them
    in a Mike Zeroh video on youtube.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

You're going to do your usual spam the hell out of a thread here aren't you?:(

I have seen Mike Zeroh's stuff before, he is not someone to look to for actual information. Theories, yes but not actual info that isn't already available to all.
    • Like x 2
  19. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Mike seems to know his stuff. At least, he does get the "scoop", sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player