The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Completely blown away with how good last night's episode was!!

BIG HONK'N SPOILERS AHEAD!!
    Completely don't blame Sisco for creating the Absolute Zero Gun. I get why he did it, and understand why he kept it and didn't tell Barry. Should have told someone the minute it went missing, but no fault on his part! I love that they kept Cold's hood correct while getting away from the ridiculous looking tights. Felicity = Cute + Hot the whole episode, especially in the "and now, I'm just talking to air. Which is weird, GOD, I'm still doing it!" The setup for the Rogues was really neat too, my only issue right now is ... ain't Weather Wizard ... well ... dead?
    • Like x 2
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The Weather Wizard that was killed in the first episode was Clyde Mardon. The real Weather Wizard is Mark Mardon.
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

SPOILERS AND JUNK YO!

WW is super dead. There's always possibility that they create a new one for the show, but I dunno why they killed him off in the first place.

I really liked Cold in this episode. I really hope we see more of him (and obviously the other rogues) in the future. I really liked that the got away with it though. I hate when shows like this allow the hero to stop every single person. It's episode 4 and already 1 got away. Liked the Heatwave preview at the end too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

See this is where my complete lack of DCU knowledge handicaps me ... there are/were 2 WW???
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

In comics, Mark is Weather Wizard. Clyde was the scientist that created the technology to control the weather. Mark murdered his brother and took his notes, and created a wand that controls weather.
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

So ... potential that his brother (who is somewhere we don't know but possibly not dead) will return with similar powers??
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG] XD
    Also, the double date scene, the beginning shot showing the tv and dude hosting trivia game, did you see Tiffany Smith in the room?
  9. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

All I saw was this
    [IMG]

Next to her, everyone else might as well have been a potted plant
    • Like x 3
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I don't see it ... they just look like the Greek Gods to me ... I'm not seeing any reference to the mentioned characters :( Can someone explain it to me? I mean, I get who each is meant to be, cause the article told me, but I'm not making the connection between what I see and the comic characters they supposedly are :(
    T_T Someone Help T_T
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I also do not see it.
    I think its the case of a supposed artist (questionable source for article) getting creative.
    [IMG]
    yahoo news, the jewel of trustyworthyness. Superman as Zeus... what makes it superman'ish and not zeus? the beard???
  13. Mont New Player

I agree, can't enlarge to see
  14. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    From right to left we have Aquaman/Poseidon and his trident, Arrow/Apollo as the archer, Batman/Hades? because his weapon has the "pointy ears", Superman as Zeus, Wonder Woman/Hera just with the scales of justice (also can be the scales of truth), Flash as Mercury, I think the last one is Green Lantern as Hephaestus the weapon maker.
  15. Mont New Player

We see n understand that, we just don't see the resemblance ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

But I'm sure all the characters except for Wonder Woman have had beards at one time or another. o_O
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Yeah, I agree. Her beauty is otherworldly. I watch Arrow simply to look at her...... /drool
    • Like x 1
  18. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Probably the most bogus cookie I have seen. Seriously.
  19. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Arrow and Aquaman I can see, those stood out easily. Flash as Mercury/Hermes I also can kinda make the stretch for; the helmet does look like Garret's. But, there's no mention of Superman anywhere on Zeus ... that I can see, same with Hades, Hera, and Hephaestus. Not saying that it doesn't look very awesome, just saying I don't get it :(
  20. TrueGODofMarvel New Player