The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Mont New Player

Pics say NY Comic-Con, could be cosplay
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Set photos from the show.
  3. iSmashly New Player

My notes while watching the show.

**SPOILERS**

-Zoom done it, in the living room, with time traveling super speed skills

-Barry Allen, cute, probably the converse

-mad Sherlock skills

-pretty sure Barry's lab is the criminal justice office place arrows GF worked at before it fell on the 3rd wheel of the love triangle

-starlabs logo is bothering me

-creepy step sibling sexual tension

-Arrow levels of DCU name dropping

-Cisco remone is obnoxious and I hate him

-I'll change my mind about the starlabs logo for one of those shirts

-weather wizard huh? Take out the weak one first, I get it.

-you think running down ally ways is fun wait till you connect to a light post

-ok I seriously hate Cisco remone

-whao girl, dropping that baggage off a bit early don't you think? (She's probably the 3rd in the love triangle if detective pretty boy isn't)

-never mind dropping your baggage off with complete strangers must be the cool thing to do in central city.

-weather wizards smoke aura is out of control

-ya how dare you be on the same path as a car chase you didn't know was happening!

-id like to see the outtakes of him yelling "particle accelerator explosion"

-meta humans? More like, "can you walk me into superman mentor mission?" Am I right?

-oh **** Ollie I I didn't want to see your badly written mug!

-"wear a mask" says the guy that doesn't!

-Arrows going to feel like a whimp after seeing the $&@# Barry's gotta deal with.

-isn't that the Kent family barn?

-Weather wizard is suddenly an epic BA

-lol you should have kept the goggles Barry

-I guess I'll have to accept that battle even though I'm not sure what went down.

-ad for the next episode of Arrow, yup still looks terrible.

-a friend gave you the idea for the name huh? So how do you know him again?

-ah, what the eff was that ending?

-Mirror master for the next episode.
  4. John Brawler Committed Player

5. iSmashly New Player

Those were in the moment impressions, noted while watching the show. I intended to use them and type out something more coherent, but you know, lazy. Don't read them like I was attacking it. I actually enjoyed the pilot and I have Arrow over a season before I came to the conclusion thar it wasn't for me and I was going to stop watching it. The Flash will get the same opportunity. Some of your little additions seemed rather defensive in nature.
  6. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Ezra Miller?
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I do have a theory concerning Harrison Wells, so Hypothetical Spoilers ahead...

I personally believe that 'Harrison Wells' is actually T. O. Morrow.

Morrow's schtick has always been that he invented a machine that allowed him to see into the future. He would then use those glimpses to 'create' amazing futuristic technology in our time.

The 'viewer' that we saw at the end of the pilot (with the newspaper headline from 2024) could be this future-scanning device. The particle accelerator is exactly the kind of device he would build after seeing the technology of the future. (Of course, since he didn't fully understand that technology, it failed and exploded ... another thing that would be typical for Morrow).

Also, 'Harrison Wells' could be a sly nod to H. G. Wells, the author of The Time Machine.

Of course, I'm probably wrong. ;)

Back to the topic at hand: the show is fantastic. Can't wait for more episodes. :)
    • Like x 3
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I'd totally be the record holder on the gyrate your hand (finger) on the touch pad. :cool:
  9. Little Sister New Player

I think Wells is Zoom (not Professor Zoom). I mean Hunter Zolomon. He's in a wheelchair and we saw Grodd's cage in the pilot, which is part of Zoom's origin. That's my idea anyways :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Mont New Player

That was zoom #3 wally west villain
  11. Dezaras Loyal Player

I think Wells is from the future. But I don't think he's Prof. Zoom.
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

That'd be kind of confusing. Zoom and Professor Zoom in the same show might be a little much for the average fan. I think it'd be great, but dunno if they'd do it.
  13. Little Sister New Player

True, which is why I don't think they'll introduce Professor Zoom, just Zoom.
  14. Lemon Lass New Player

well whatever wells is, he obviously has no qualms killing. Seems like he wants the flash to exist, so that maybe his future self does and gets powers? Because he apparently has access to future newspapers.
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

This show is too awesome. Can't wait for Captain Cold next week! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  16. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

They need to just show me Zoom/Professor Zoom already. Is Thawne actually Thawne or is Wells Thawne? Is Wells Zolomon?

Not knowing is tearing me up inside.

Also, FIRESTORM.

I'm excited for Cold next week. He's my favorite of all the Rogues.
  17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

18. Mont New Player

The kahndaq diamond?
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

This scene needs to happen, when Captain Cold and Heatwave are locked up together in prison.

Heatwave: This seem familiar to you?
    Captain Cold: . . . SHUT UP!

[IMG]
  20. Mont New Player

Nov 11th :(