The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's a good attitude to have: "It's good for a laugh", don't take it seriously :D
    But yeah, the different Wells' have all been fun, specially HR Huffnstuff :p
  2. Davenport Committed Player

Hey, have to see the positives even in bad things, right? :p It has certainly made me a fan of that actor.

They need to bring in a Wells that's a meta human. All fear the genius with super powers! lol
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

A Meta Wells... now that's a scary thought! :D
  4. Davenport Committed Player

Well, we had the first one as a Meta, but that doesn't really count since that was Eobard. I want an actual Wells, and with some kind of power we haven't seen yet.
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Fun stuff, then more detail/talking stuff.

6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, Anti-Flash! That will make things worth watching
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Spoilers ahead don't watch if you haven't seen episode 2.

The video describes the exact thought I had on what's motivating the Thinker, he and others were created through secret experiments.
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So I just got caught up with the latest episode which was absolute garbage. Whether one supports feminism or not, its actually counter-intuitive for the show to keep describing everything the female characters accomplish and have them say "#feminism" quite embarrassing. Anytime shows or brands try to make their female characters more empowered by just having them talk about how empowered they are, annoys me. The dialogue in this episode was awful. Nobody talks like that. The way Cecile's daughter's subplot was handled made no sense and her reason behind it was even worse. Hey Flash writers, want to see how strong woman are done right on a tv show, watch JESSICA JONES
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sweet! The Ring Suit!!
    Wait, was that the asthmatic Bane at the end? o_O

Still waiting for the last season to air... :(
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player