The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. John Brawler Committed Player

i loved it, and i'm the guy who's been avoiding the superhero shows since smallville (i enjoyed it till welling's refusal to wear tights stretched out the stupid "blur" persona way too frickin long.)

that said... so... many... freakin... future...villain... setups!
  2. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

Terrible movie? Yes! However the Green Lantern universe has so much potential and it's so vast.
  3. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I would have and did try. Sad thing was, at my last job, I was hourly "part-time" at NBC and didn't get vacation time. So, when I said I couldn't get the time off, I was being 100% literal. :) If I could have, believe me I would have. As for the second part, I believe someone else covered that for you.
    What I don't understand is, we were having a perfectly civil, almost jovial, discussion about a show we have all been excited for. Then after one little joke, you turn quite venomous towards me, with the comment like "your just sad" and the obvious snipe concerning SOE Live and then me not knowing my job. Did I truly offend you so much with my 'pay my sub' statement? Ask anyone, I've been saying 'pay my sub' about shows or movies I'm connected with for months. I'm not begging for money and I really am sorry and wholeheartedly apologize if I gave you a headache. That was not my intention, please forgive me. I was only trying to add to the levity and excitement of the conversation.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mont New Player

He didn't refuse
    The creators of the show said , when we have him in super suit, it will b the end of the journey Clark is on to become superman
  5. Mont New Player

It is gonna be rebroadcast tonight after Arrow
  6. Will Power Loyal Player

you changed text sizes on me I have a hard time reading text size 3 so going smaller makes my head hurt.
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
    fast. cat.
    +1@Flash ep1
  8. Will Power Loyal Player

Superman never existed in the Smallville series. Plus Clark never really became Superman till he 100% left Smallville he kept falling back to Smallville. Honestly Clark never even completed Colledge. So what was the point if he never really left the nest.
  9. Mont New Player

If he never existed then y would Tom b fearing tights ?
  10. Will Power Loyal Player

In the Smallville universe and I'm not talking about Tom I'm talking about Clark. Did I mention Tom Welling anywhere. No I didn't. Superman never became Metros public savior until he was 26 earth years not krypton years. He was what 15-22 in the Smallville Series. Clark never really struck out on his own in fact the entire series Clark never embraced Jor- El the AI even at the end he didn't trust him that much.
  11. Will Power Loyal Player

Another reason the Superman Curse. Both Christopher Revee and George Reeves has very bad things happen to them after playing Superman.
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

curse?? ehh.
    Batman says that if you have more money to get access to more unique situations like riding horses for fun, that it may end with you being owned by a horse. *cue up the stupid human tricks* *others call that living to the fullest* *others had products that read, ""no risk. no reward." and others say those people are dumb. While prancing around and the world ends.... the world will still end. as do individual lives. even the ones you are not focused on. how many others have been killed by horseplay? Ciao.[IMG]
  13. Mont New Player

So sorry got u mixed up with other person that mentioned Tom, this isn't that important to waste time on lol
  14. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Not sure I like their choice of actor. Story was decent. I like the potential cross over with Arrow. Life would be good if Emily would just give in to her lust and call me.
  15. Boscohark Well-Known Player

I enjoyed it. As with Arrow they are forming a real nice universe.
  16. Little Sister New Player

"Cool"

"Cool"

haha loved that scene
    • Like x 1
  17. Little Sister New Player

Also, was that a CoIE reference at the end ? or maybe they are doing their own thing and I read too much into it -.-
    • Like x 1
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

SPOILERS!

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I like the show and The Flash but I hate Barry Allan so I do enjoy seeing pictures of people kicking him .
    • Like x 1
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

MOAR SPOILERS

Thats not Harrison Welles either. When I watched it over the summer when it leaked, I thought that Wells was actually going to be the actual "Eobard Thawne" Zoom because of the whole paper thing and the Eddie Thawne that works in the police station was just his great great grandfather or something, but I was wrong apparently. Now I'm just confused as to what Well's deal is. Is he trying to stop the crisis from happening? Is he trying to make the Flash disappear in the future?