The Anti-Monitor Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2018.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The DCUO census. And it's spelled 'picture', a pitcher is for lemonade or sangria.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Gotta say like the Exo style stuff. I'm using the chest, legs and boots as uniforms for a team... well as soon as each one can score at least the chest.
    FYI - These flow rather well with some of the Slimline styles
    • Like x 1
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You're Kilovvag in game right?
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

Aren't you the guy who was tossing around actual threats while claiming you were some sort of psychopath a few days ago?
    • Like x 1
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

They do drop...i have all but 3...no resets for weekly events!
    • Like x 1
  7. AlanR80 Active Player

Hi @Mepps

Will the feat for running the raid 15 times, be altered? Because now its a weekly raid, there's no way to get the feat, unless you use replay badges, or sacrifice getting any loot for the majority of runs.
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I dont think thats the point he was getting at. However, at this point, there really is nothing he can do but just stop running it it feels likes hes wasting his time.

Its sad that its come to that for everybody.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's the nature of MMO's, if you're not having fun, why are you playing?
    • Like x 2
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I get your point. But i also get his point. Try to see it both ways.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've seen it both ways. 1 I know when they do make adjustments after the fact it's in response to a mistake or error (not necessarily on their part), 2 when changes are made to favor people who complain, everyone gets the monkey paw. The system is fine as is. Towards the end of the month, whatever collections you are missing, guranteed gonna be cheap in the broker.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes, because I have a blue ultimate aura and you don't. #picturethat
    • Like x 2
  13. cravex15 Dedicated Player

I dont remember last year being loot locked out of the event for a week like normal raids. What kind of even is that? Once a week event runs? How long does it plan to stay around. I ran it once so far 4 or 5 days ago and Im still loot locked. Some event.
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I have a video with proof that the collection ALSO drops from the daily box.
    Daily box drops New God Aura collection...Proof!!!

And the next day I got another of the same one, sold it for 16.9mil...and i'm now one piece away from getting the aura, with 20+ days to go before the event is over. :)
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Random is random, and your luck will change from day to day. If you give up on a day because of bad luck...well, you're giving up another chance.
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

People complained last year that it was too much to run the event raid every day, so they took that feedback and changed it to a weekly raid and increased the crown amount to compensate. For the collection you can run the daily solo that has a chance of dropping it as well as the raid. For the feat, just run it loot locked for the amount of times you need it. What's the big deal???
    • Like x 2
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

If this is towards the devs because they banned you, then your comment is irrelevant. The devs banned you for a reason. The game has rules, and you more than likely violated those terms and conditions (rules).
    • Like x 1
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

They dont have to prove anything. They dont just go around banning players because they want to. If you got banned, then they had a legitimate reason to do so. Im sorry that your account got banned. I wish you luck.
    • Like x 1
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Thank you very much :)
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're going to make a comeback, come back with a sandwich. Please and thank you.
    • Like x 1