The Anti-Monitor Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2018.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I understood your own words just fine...you on the other hand, completely forgot what you wrote and are now trying to turn it back on me as if I have a problem reading!!! As I quoted in your own words, that collection does drop from the daily loot box...and I showed you video proof. All you had to say was you were wrong. Instead you showed all of us that you're mad at me because i'm calling you out on your early whining. Nice try though...;)
  2. Luthor31 Level 30

i'm sorry but what the hell? I'm running out of inventory because the Nth Metals aren't stacking! Apparently this is because some events it is bound to character, and others to account. So the inventory of my upgraded account isn't enough because of all the Nth metal! That group content takes way too long is bad enough but this? Total Fail! I upgrade my account in part for the extra bank & inventory but now you take that away with the Nth metal?! Really!

This must be FIXED.

But really, 4 hours for a single character to complete everything is too much!

FIX the Nth Metal or better yet, give us a separate Inventory Tab for Crafting Mats!
  3. Luthor31 Level 30

No Lorax, Collections are not Guaranteed to be in the Broken, let alone cheap.
    Items I am missing from Summer Collections, are ones not a single toon of mine ever got, and checking the Broken the few times I saw any of them the price was astronomical.

I am not mistakenly calling the Broker Broken; it is what it is, and I speak the truth.
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

So only the Krypto Crate and Metal Emblems Cache can be sent to alts? I know the armor pieces can't be, but I was wondering what else from the event vendor I should get for alts. It seems of the 4 alts I was running for Krypto, 1 will be able to get it on the last day and the other 3 will fall short.

Will any of these be back next year?
    Anti-Monitor/Life-Shell armor?
    Exobyte-boost armor style?
    Krypto Super Crate?
    Metal Emblems Cache?
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yes Everything & More will return NEXT Year
    • Like x 1
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Does that go for the Collections too?
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They came back this year, so that'd be a "yes".
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Has an exact end time been specified? Looking around I only see 'Jan 31', which technically is 37 minutes ago for me in CST. Going off PST it would mean in 1 hour 23 minutes. Add 24 hours if it means at the end of Jan 31 and we are talking about nightly 'loot' reset. Or does it mean at nightly reboot, which means in about 5 hours 22 minutes or 29 hours 22 minutes. Or is it just ending at some random time in the next 30 hours or so?

I like the last few events/sales where a specific time is mentioned. I've got 2 toons close (like 3 coins close) away from something (Krypto on one, the last life shell piece on the other) and it would be nice to know if I need to stay up past reset tonight, or if I can knock out the last few coins tomorrow at a decent evening hour.

Reinheld
  9. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I believe the 31st is the last full day; that said I 'think' the cutoff time is when the servers go down on 1st of Feb.
    Mepps, can you clarify this for us, please?
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

That seems to be how it usually goes
  11. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Usually it's Pacific time. In CSTimezone, we usually have like 2 or 3 extra hours between the respawn time and the "go away til next year" time. Missions reset around 2 or 3 AM my time and the standard daily downtime is about 6 AM...Although I would not be surprised if they pushed it back to 7:30 like they sometimes do. They're going to be taking down the doubled Marks and the Anti Monitor and setting up the Valentine's Day event on the same day. Almost always get that "May be down up to 8 hours" message at such times.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This is what I as hoping for. I did get the few toons I had only needed a few coins on through last night after loot reset, so no issues there, but if it's going to run till next reboot, technically on Thursday Feb 1st, that means between reset and reboot we can hit the raid one last time. Looks like another late night for me as i'm planning on padding my coins for next year and maybe can score a decent drop from the Event raid. Was just hoping for confirmation from someone with a green name.

Reinheld
  13. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Well, I called it. 1 of the 4 chars running event for Krypto got Krypto. The others bought Emblems for themselves or alts.
    The chars going for armor did not complete the sets, but should still look good with the pieces they did get.
    The Iconic NPCs were fairly scarce in my experience, then there were a lot Monday and again in the last 7-8 hours. 2-3 of my chars got 10-15/23 in the last day; most only got around 5-6.
    One of my chars got the feat for Preventing Archons from forming.
    Idk. Maybe i'll care more about the feats next year, or not.

Overall a fun event with many enjoyable elements.
    I'll have to budget my time better next year and try to reduce the total number of characters I was running through the event.