Thank you ALLIES. I'm done.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Major Shenanigans, Sep 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Arguably what's misleading is the fact that even though Legendary Alliance drops, it will only be available to less than 5% of the player base if I'm right. I haven't seen it drop anywhere else but in Elite content, you can't get access to everything your 25$ Ally offers you unless you pay for it or reach Elite endgame.
    • Like x 1
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Fair enough, the dec has asked for feedback about the ally/ally system. If you haven’t already - copy/paste there.
  3. Plowed In Loyal Player

It drops in normal content :)
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

And what is the drop rate for Legendary Alliance??

I did not get any so far.

How many did you get so far??
    You need 67..... so...... do you think you will be able to rank up ONE of your Legendary Ally before the year 2252 only using those that drop in game?
    What about leveling up all 3 of them?? How long will that take you only with the drops??

As for other games.... I don't play those other games. I play DCUO.
    Other games can charge $10000 for a weapon skin for all they like.

I never really liked BBs.... but even with BBs.... you get a cosmetic.... and MORE. ;)
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • 1 Vault Ticket
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    So the cosmetic itself you get cost you a few bucks..... lets say $3.

Quite a difference in price don't you think?

Also..... you can play the Broker to get the cosmetics from BBs....
    so you can get them spending $0 if you play the Broker.

Heck all the Cosmic Materials I got playing the Broker.
    I got 5 Metallic Chroma.... from the Broker.
    I could go on... but I won't.

Not even close to being the same thing. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Only seems to be raids though, which is still extremely prohibitive.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Thank you!
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Only in raids from what I'm hearing (I could be wrong here). Still very prohibitive if you ask me.
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Stop copying me! :p
    • Like x 2
  9. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Batman is Batman, no matter how you put it, expect ridiculous prices for him.
  10. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

And what is the drops rate??

You need 67.... for each Legendary Ally.

Right now...
    that is x3....
    but what about when they start adding more Legendary Allies??
  12. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

No need to quit, these stuff can be tweaked but just don't expect much of a tweak since we're talking about ICONICS here, Batman, Wonder Woman and soon Superman are aiding us in combat, that is crazy man. Think about it, your favorite Iconics can be called upon to help you out.
  13. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Plowed In Loyal Player

It’s designed to be a marathon, not a sprint. There’s options here.

Who ever thought seals would be available in game on day 2 of seeing a 3% success on rank 200 artifacts? You can summon them at rank 0, so you get the novelty right off the bat.
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

useful tip ( maybe ). I have 16 toons. each of those toons that I have run the allies intro mission on got an LA. LA's are account bound. sent them all to my main.

alts. create. do mission. send LA to main. delete. create. do mission. send LA to main. delete. create. etc etc etc. 67 times.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

When budgeting for a vehicle in any business, maintenance and insurance are indeed factored into the vehicles cost. So yeah....a 20K car costs more than 20K unless you plan on parking it in a garage for 5 years (aka, leaving that ally at level 1).
    • Like x 2
  17. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

Good tip. I have 27 toons if I feel like paying again (16 if I don't). But I'm still not paying 25 bucks.
    • Like x 2
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

This is not a Marathon.

This is a snail's race.

How long before you can rank up 1 Legendary Allies with the Legendary Alliance drops?
    6 months?
    a year?
    6 years?

How long??
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I didn't get a legendary....I got the blue one (whichever that is). Also if you are correct, let me look in my crystal ball.....

"Hotfix Notes Sept 5 - Legendary Alliance will not longer be rewarded for completing the Allies intro mission"
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They wouldn’t do that…

A hotfix on a Sunday, that is.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.