Thank you ALLIES. I'm done.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Major Shenanigans, Sep 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

In terms of damage, House of Legends Bot is definitely the best one to level right now for bosses as it does double damage on bosses, which easily makes it the highest guaranteed damage. Cyborg does the highest damage overall, but how many times his attacks actually hit is dependent on a few factors, so he's a bit more hit and miss. Plus HoL bot is really quick to level since it's a Rare ally, whereas Cyborg is an Epic.
    • Like x 1
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

i haven't kept up with the stats since they launched the companions , i know zoom was doing mad damage at first, did they take it down? seems to be, i keep hearing in game that cyborg is the way to go atm, for the most helpful damage? i have zoom on my main, and he seems to not be doing as much as was obviously, but just curious.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's already done at least three. Best for combat is Cyborg, best for support is HoL Bot.
    • Like x 2
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

I hadn't seen those, so I'll take your word for it.

But are they game-breakingly good so people now feel they NEED to buy them?

No.

They're an additional Orbital at best.

And that being said, I'm not sure why the OP thinks that it's yet more ummmm... "pay to win"?
    • Like x 1
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

Can I... have. Your. Stuff?
  6. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Agreed. They are sort of like reskinned trinkets.

The passives are certainly not game breakers and the combat assist is nice to have but definitely not necessary
  7. Saami Loyal Player

What i have ran tests with both of them. Zoom is slower for about 7 seconds of doing full dmg and Cyborg is faster (cant recall how much faster).

However Zoom gather enemies from wider range while Cyborg do his cone-damage for only enemies that are in specific spot.
    • Like x 1
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

And so it begins :D.

I'm looking forward to the Ally-cancel clipping loadouts with tac swapping allies mid-rotation :rolleyes: .

You heard it here first.

I only said I'm not using them, not that I didn't test with them.
    • Like x 2
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

+9000

[IMG]

As Mental controller *HoL* seems top keep my power maxed in dps or controller role. In controller role the only limit is the cooldown for Psychic Empowerment : Soothe minds and instantly revitalize your group's three most fatigued members, restoring Power. that has a 1.5 seconds cooldown... and the *get power from stunning* is enough power back. I keep forgetting to drink a Vitamin soder at the beginning of a group content in Controller role to get more Vitality stat. I've got a stack of FP ones and have not gotten the StU vitamin soder plan yet.

After maxing vitality, crit power chance, crit power magnitude and then APs into crit attack chance, some into crit attack damage (404 SPs, i've got some SPs in health currently). I'm going Full Picture Book.... Screenshots![IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Origin augments all ranked 302 Vitality; 2x Adaptive Speed Force Cells rank 23 vitality, Artifacts Parasite rank 151, Rao 162, Strategist 122; CR 344; Controller trinket, Henchmen trinket Trench creatures, Nightmare bat T2, Orbital strike on thee old utility belt.
    [IMG]

Base/Lair generator maxed with mods
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

No one gets my stuff. The thing that really gets under my skin with these so called allies. Is that they scream sorryazzFACEBOOKfarmville BS & SHITTYMOBILE APP GAMES.

Here is a turd for 50 bucks havefun ... WE'LL SELL YOU MORE USELESS CRAP LATER
    DAYBREAK

HOW ANYONE ON THE TEAM THOUGHT THESE WERE A GOOD IDEA IS BEYOND ME.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.