Thank you ALLIES. I'm done.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Major Shenanigans, Sep 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Like i keep on saying there is $ value attached to these new changes - When big changes happen and they begin the first question is "how can we profit from these changes!" and yes it will become worse and worse.

And at the same time people will spend smh unless DC as competition (which they have not since jan 11, 2011) they can set their own prices and smile as the sheep spend.
    • Like x 2
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

same as. just pointing out that the extra everyone's popping on to the price for levelling up is only an extra if you're impatient. you can get multiple LAs in game. if I ever decide to level up any of the allies ( I don't even have the one I got free equipped ), I'll stick with the in-game ones. ain't no way not never I'm dropping 25 smackers on Not-Even-the-Proper Wonder Woman or Pants Batman.
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ok, yeah. my bad. that's the one I got. I'm confusing it with the LA. carry one. I'll get me coat.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Welp, back to raid rng. :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

And it depends on luck, someone is faster, someone as soon as possible;) the point is not that, the point is that you fabricate information so that your statement looks better than it is.

At the moment, I see no reason to buy legendary allies, they do not give me any attractive bonuses, and I do not like the mouse, the miracle grandma, and the protector of sushi ...;)

So why are you answering a question if you are not able to adequately answer it? I am absolutely not interested in what exactly you think for an adequate price (the question was not originally asked to you;), of course you can answer it, this is a public forum, but if you do not want to answer in essence, then do not be offended if I am not interested;) , I'm wondering how much the price for cosmetics in DCUO stands out and in what direction against the background of other MMOs;)

Yes? and buying a Legendary ally, you will immediately (for 22.5 or 25 not 75, not 200) get the desired cosmetics, and a functional ally ... yes, not the maximum level, but already functional;)

As for playing a broker, this is a very bad argument, it implies exactly what I was talking about in the first post that you quoted, namely the desire that others pay for your pleasure and not you;) because they will appear on the broker only when their someone else will buy;)
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

Booster Bundle i get a chance of something, doesnt mean its something i want. But at least this addition is flat out about its price-tag. Yes it high, but i rather not another randomly generated item that i could slip $10 or $500+ before i get what i want.
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Even so, this isn't a reason to leave the game. Plus it isn't necessary to game play. It is an extra nicety to have, to show off in front of others, but not a requirement to play. Just like Time Capsules, I don't have to buy an Ally to play. It is purely optional. For those who want the option, Daybreak will happily sell it to you.
    • Like x 2
  8. zVeNoMouSz New Player

I strongly urge no one to buy ally favor on the market place. You can't control how much you feed. I stock up on some and went to feed it into cyborg from level 7 to level 8. I don't recall how much I needed but it was only a fraction of what was in my bank. You have to feed it all so at least 15k all favor wasted. Submitted a ticket to say this is wrong and that it is a development flaw not player mistake. They told they won't intervene. Don't waste your money like I did. Don't ask for support, you won't get it. Their flaws, your wallet, too bad too sad.
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

There is a button, triangle for ps users, that you can select how much to put in. I bought the 35000 and was putting 3k in at a time across 3 of them
    • Like x 2
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

Yikes, sorry!

You can change the amount you feed (load count, triangle on PS). Doesn’t change your result though…
  11. zVeNoMouSz New Player

I tried that and it didn't work, at least at that time.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s some kind of big block that can’t be split. Like a single lump of purple Nth metal, instead of a stack of greens. This whole thing just keeps getting scummier.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No it can be split..... me swear. ;)
    I even have video evidence. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh okay. I’d feel bad about the accusation if, you know, we weren’t having this conversation in the first place. :( Like sorry, Dimensional Ink or whatever you’re calling yourself these days, you’re only nearly as scummy as I thought.
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Don't worry about it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. inferno Loyal Player

Personally, I have also asked for more items put in the MP. Like you I paid first day for the batman cowl at $20. Excessive? Yes, but I wanted to show my support as well; and this item was account wide.

I am not looking at the $75 per ally. I plan on levelling these up through the game, so for me the cost is $22.5 for a batman or Aquaman.

Am I buying it? No. There's too much stuff that I wanted more from the Allies system. I want them to stay longer, even just for show. I want to summon more than 1. I want them to hang around my base or league.

If each one would have been account-wide access, then I would probably buy some to support getting more MP. If it had been Superman, It would be an easy yes, if account-wide.
    And honestly, I would be buying these for cosmetic fun factor not for the bonuses.
    • Like x 1
  17. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you do.... let us know how many Legendary Alliance drop in game. AFAIK you pretty much have to buy them from the MP.

I am really curious to see if it is possible to rank a Legendary Ally with drops alone.... and how long that would take.

Thanks for letting us know. I would love to be proven wrong. :)
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I went on the test server and played around with the new allies and quite frankly i wasn't that impressed with them so i'll be sticking with my current allies.
  20. zVeNoMouSz New Player

Developers better take note. Even your whale players are turning their backs. Sorry but step up or retire so new blood can inject life into the game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.