Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

The ability to put styles over other styles: like fishnets under the business skirt (or metalhead).
    • Like x 1
  2. LoganCaron Active Player

I dont know if its possible but make the 80th anniversary Superman and Batman emblems color changeable. You know like the BVS's emblems and most emblems in the game. Now that would be awsome.
  3. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

I would like to see more Movement style colors. Ones that we could potentially match up with the themes of the toon's we play.
    Golden Stream (Oh am I gonna get some kick back on this one) :eek:
    Yellow Stream
    Black Smoke
    Maybe even a pastel rainbow type stream....... that matches that cool material drop from the Dev attack event...
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If they ever figure out how to let us apply Materials and Chroma Materials to the Emblems, maybe then. That effect already happens with Emblems placed on Shields that display your Emblem, here's some examples of that:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

So, IF the Devs can ever figure out why that happens with our Shields, then they might be able to add the Materials option on our Emblems, allowing us to change the color, texture, effects, etc. But until and unless they manage that feat, those 2 Emblems are color-locked by order of DC Comics. Them being color-locked was part of the Licensing Agreement that Daybreak Games had to sign to even be able to put them in the game in the first place.
  5. sebfm Well-Known Player

Batman Incorporated emblem (with yellow part either tintable or behaving as a enhanced emblem to mimic the ability to use it as a flashlight as seen in 3 Jokers)

A matte material with tintable color

A material that gives the texture of current superman model's suit texture

A Bat-Mite and a Mxyzptlk accessories

A set of chest pieces with tintable colored emblem zone (similar to Qwardian suit but with emblem zone separated from other parts of the chest) with various chest zone forms (squared, round, ovale, diamond, triangular, etc)

A joker smile face style

Arms from Future Lex Luthor (as seen in House of Legends)

Arms from Future Batman

More prostetic members

Black smoke screen movement style

Supergirl emblem

Batwoman emblem

A material or an aura providing effect similar to nightmare grodd or to the trinket from Central City DLC2
    • Like x 2
  6. Slarius New Player

A back style that is a revolving clockwork wind up key to go with the new doll skin
    • Like x 1
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

We told them about this a long time ago I even gave pictures with actually color locked emblems to show them and the devs were curious but never heard anything about it again so I just said it was DOA.
  8. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

damian wayne cape
  9. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]

u remember him i think ...wait i got it ...thats two face one of the most underrated char here

split skin
    two diffrend colts
    and this legendary style that cant be to mutch or?
  10. Gotham Goliath New Player

Classic slimlines with big emblem slots
    • Like x 1
  11. Lord Arctic New Player

Bring us the Guy Fawkes mask from V from Vendetta. That anonymous also find usable

And a full peacemaker based suit. Could be Vigilantes style
    • Like x 2
  12. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

It'd be nice to have a version of the helmet (even a generic motorbike helmet) with the visor lowered
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

What about releasing a material that contrary to the void, it is white without shading and without glow, just white?
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I can't tell you guys how glad I'm to finally be getting the Batman inspired Mask this month. I hope next month will keep that trend going with a style that is desperately needed, the Cat Burglar chest style. The Cat Burglar set has been criminally neglected with only a waist and legs styles it needs a chest style to complete the suit.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Cat_Burglar?file=FullCatBurglar.png

Once the Cat Burglar suit is complete, I see it being a prefect match for the Batman inspired Mask. For me, all that would be left is a feet style for the HIVE set, based on the boots warn by the HIVE Stingers.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jewlz2814 New Player

Kingdome come superman emblem
    • Like x 1
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I don't know if anyone else has suggested it or not, but bound hand wraps. like Wildcat's. I'd like some of them, please & thankyou.
    • Like x 2
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

It's true that I really want the Cat Burglar chest style to complete a costume set that I've been dreaming about for years now. I think it's more likely that next month's Fate reward will be one of the two other styles that was include with the Batman-Inspired Mask, the Hack Attack Hoodie and the Two-Face-Inspired Mask. Out of those two, I'd prefer to get the Two-Face-Inspired Mask. I see that face style working great with hand styles like the Robotic Arm and the Commander's Harpoon Hand.
  18. unholypeach New Player

Some horns would be nice, like shorter ones than krampus, avatar of sin, and abyssal.
    • Like x 1
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

A shark head or maybe even a shark skin. Maybe even a couple kinds of shark. It would be fun to make a whale shark character lmao.
    • Like x 1
  20. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Also, any chance we could get those King Shark hands without the bracers as a second version?