Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

You bring up some good points.
    I've been wanting an elf/pointy-eared skin to use on my Sinestro girl for a long time.
    I like most of the Lantern themed style sets, but yeah ever since the introduction of of materials and chromas, they just don't cut it anymore. One easy fix is to make chest(and back) style variant's that display emblem styles. Similar to the Modified Beyond High Teach chest style in the Ultimate Batman Bundle.
    • Like x 1
  2. whitefatee New Player

how about the material that the harpies have in chaos Gotham? don't know a name for it or what to call it
  3. DCfan14 New Player

it would be cool if there was more like the old style coustume in game it kind make the game more complex to fit all the dimension where in and to get much more dark gotham to fit the bat who laugh comics kinda like doomed gotham where the joker have take controll since there is no batman anymore on earth -22
  4. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Something like this, with obviously an emblem slot somewhere on the chest. Or on the red band maybe. By the way, who is the character in the picture?
    [IMG]
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Updates/retextures of more of the old plastic-looking skins. Especially the expression ones, the animal ones if possible (still bugs me my fox character's ears don't show through her hat, which is the Split Personality head style, when they so easily could and when she uses certain loadout moves that put a filter/texture on her they show while that's active and it looks fine, and the ears show out of much weirder styles for them to do so with like the Gotham's Outlaw helmet), Wise, and Youthful (miss those cute freckles).

Also, I looooove Cheetah's new model. It's exactly how I picture my anthro characters (but of course with their respective animal's features). Any chance we could get that as a skin? I have one character meant to be a cheetah it would be perfect for. This one's not as big a deal for me, though, since just using the leopard skin for her is passable and works fine, just something that would be nice. Of course, I'd want to be able to have hair on the character with it, though.
    • Like x 2
  6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Would it be possible for use to get a battle reactive material and chroma?
    If so, I'd love for them to be based on the Thunderstorm Aura. Swirling gray clouds that turn dark with lightning sparking form from them. The two other materials that I'd want to see for the chroma are Black Composite and Metallic Gold. I fully admit to taking inspiration form Black Adam for the chroma! XD
    There is only one other item that I'd love have for this set, a Movement Mode. Having those storm clouds trail behind us as we fly across the sky would be so epic! When applied to Skimming, I see it as surfing on a large thundercloud. I know that would make Dragon Ball Z fan very happy. XD
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Ravager/Rose Wilson mask
    Robin R emblem and set
    Starfire set
  8. Lanturn4ever New Player

Would love to see some Jessica Cruz stuff and more lantern accessories similar to the helicopter.
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

wonder woman outfit from the Cathy lee Crosby 1974 TV movie. Watch it. It is a good movie.
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

I would like a Roxy Rocket style
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

blue devil style
    • Like x 1
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Shirts like reverse slimline, slimline and high collar with the emblem on the right side (or the character’s left… like Robin and Kyle Rayner
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  13. MissDenim New Player

I'm actually female, and I feel like I'd just like for my toon to have a beanie hat, some cool t-shirts and maybe some converse type high tops with skinny jeans. I feel like with the female toons you can either look like a robot or look like... I won't say . There's not enough else to choose from. Thank you
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Have you seen the new Two-Faced Clown Waist Style from the new Joker Time Capsules? It has an irresponsibly large gun holstered on the left hip, and grenade launcher shells on the right hip!

[IMG]

:D
    • Like x 1
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

More non-military combat armors, please.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, what, Police body armors, then? o_O
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

More like fantasy-ish body armors, magic-related body armors, medieval-like body armors, robotic-like body armors, power armor styles, things like that.
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We just got some new and/or updated ones over the last 6 months or so. That includes the Updated 2022 Version of the Lexcorp Powered Armor Set, the Future Warden (Sixth Dimension Lois Lane-Inspired) Set and the Orrery Guardian (Monitor-Inspired) Set. There's also the BRAND-NEW Emblem-less version of the Beyond High-Tech Chest Style (Batman Beyond Chest) included in the new Batman Pack in the Marketplace and Loyalty Vendor.

In the near future (meaning later on in 2022) we'll be getting the Modern Blue Beetle Style Set.

And that's just all the recent stuff. Going back over the last few years, there's a bunch of other ones we've gotten. So the Devs are keeping a steady stream of those armored styles coming. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  19. tiberiusblood New Player

simple bandana. karate style
  20. Brit Loyal Player

Just going to put my plug in for an overweight chestpiece in a basic slimline spandex with an emblem slot.

Since we can't get new body types, but styles like the Hook Hand, Peg Leg, Harpoon Hand, Nature's Spirit Chest, Nature's Spirit Legs, Satyr Legs, Headless Horseman Jacket, etc. confirm that it is fully possible to create a new style piece that doesn't use exactly the same geometry as the default figure underneath, I'd just like to see a fat chestpiece squeezed into a basic slimline suit.

Even if we are limited to just a single chestpiece as an option, it would be great to be able to be a character proud of their traditional body, instead of having a game where everybody has to have 6 pack abs. It feels a little fat-shame-y to not even one overweight option. If we can get Pride capes and Pride emblems in the interest of being all-inclusive, can we stop pretending like overweight people don't exist?
    • Like x 1