Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. WilderMidnight Devoted Player

You guys should somehow split the split personality shoes into two separate styles. I get its supposed to be one mis matched style but those two mis matched shoes look so good it kills me we can't have a normal pair of each in game. There are always tons of requsts for more heeled styles in game. This might be an easy way to get two into the game.
  2. akaivy Dedicated Player

Starfire's hair - like the hair in the loading screen.
  3. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Go to the Titans vendor. It's the Tamaranian hair style.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

You must not play frequently enough, as the 80th Anniversary Emblem was available for purchase in Doomed Metropolis for a period of roughly 6 months, until December 31st of the 80th Anniversary Year (2018.) Before that, the Batman v. Superman Emblem Swag Bag was available in the Marketplace for a couple or 3 months before it was discontinued with no notice by order of Warner Bros. Pictures (the Licensor for the content based on the movies and TV shows.)

If you didn't take advantage of one of those 2 opportunities, then you'll have to just use Chest Styles with built-in Superman Emblems. At least those are available to everyone, and there's a few to choose from. Or you can use the Emblem of a DIFFERENT Kryptonian House, and we now have several to choose from, thanks to Emblems released in one of the more recent Time Capsules.
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I think it was in the noted section, but please can we get seraphim wings? One variant with 6 bird wings, and one variant with 8 bird wings.

Also a version with seraphim wings, however 3 are bird wings, and 3 are demon wings.

Inspired by various angels, or Digimon like Angewomon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon etc.

https://digimon.fandom.com/wiki/Angewomon
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get more Ombre hairstyles?

Magician's Hair - Ombre
    Grail's Hair - Ombre
    Carol Ferris Hair - Ombre
    Fatality Hair - Ombre

These are already existing hairstyles in the game, just ombre versions of these please!
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Also please can we get variants of the Runes head styles from Hand of Fate, but they allow hair to appear over them?

Eg. the hairstyle being visible over a Runes of the Norseman head style.
  8. Golden Frieza New Player

cabelo Miss Marciano seria bom
    [IMG]
    Capuz Batman ninja
    estilo de pele batman vampiro ou o capuz
  9. RockabillyJohn New Player

Would it be possible to get the beards in the character creation part of the game as a face style or accessory? I like the hairstyles in the game you get after you make the character. Like nightwings or John Constantine, but I want my beard to go with them.
    • Like x 1
  10. Shazammm Well-Known Player

And make the beards available for everyone. I want to make a bearded lady.
  11. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Is the Santa Beard not available for female characters? I've never bothered to look, honestly
  12. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I've never bothered to look either. I'll have to check next time I'm on.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jewlz2814 New Player

Said it before kingdom come superman emblem would be noiiiiiiiice
  14. Agent Adversity New Player

can we go back to the essence of this game, "create our own superhero/supervillain" but can we customize our own sidekicks and henchmen from our lairs using the styles we've obtained through out the game and still use replay badges to unlock the styles
    • Like x 3
  15. dceuverse New Player

Adding stubble as face mask, and Harley hair as a hat so its tintable. (Lois Lane and Starfire has tinted hair even though not appearing in comics or media) that way everyone will have something fun to add to their characters in game!
  16. Jewlz2814 New Player

Kingdom come superman emblem pretty please
    • Like x 1
  17. ReadyPlayerZero New Player

Mad Hatter Hat or an Arkham Inmate Style.
    • Like x 1
  18. Val Zod-El New Player

• Like x 1
  19. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

The Superman's slimline would be nice, hoping you guys don't need some kind of an authorization considering that's Superman related :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. YummyFishsticks New Player

I would like to see a john steward style featuring his glowing irises and his haircut
    • Like x 1