Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Golden Frieza New Player

cabelo Miss Marciano seria bom
    [IMG]
    Capuz Batman ninja
    estilo de pele batman vampiro ou o capuz
  2. RockabillyJohn New Player

Would it be possible to get the beards in the character creation part of the game as a face style or accessory? I like the hairstyles in the game you get after you make the character. Like nightwings or John Constantine, but I want my beard to go with them.
    • Like x 1
  3. Shazammm Well-Known Player

And make the beards available for everyone. I want to make a bearded lady.
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Is the Santa Beard not available for female characters? I've never bothered to look, honestly
  5. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I've never bothered to look either. I'll have to check next time I'm on.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jewlz2814 New Player

Said it before kingdom come superman emblem would be noiiiiiiiice
  7. Agent Adversity New Player

can we go back to the essence of this game, "create our own superhero/supervillain" but can we customize our own sidekicks and henchmen from our lairs using the styles we've obtained through out the game and still use replay badges to unlock the styles
    • Like x 3
  8. dceuverse New Player

Adding stubble as face mask, and Harley hair as a hat so its tintable. (Lois Lane and Starfire has tinted hair even though not appearing in comics or media) that way everyone will have something fun to add to their characters in game!
  9. Jewlz2814 New Player

Kingdom come superman emblem pretty please
    • Like x 1
  10. ReadyPlayerZero New Player

Mad Hatter Hat or an Arkham Inmate Style.
    • Like x 1
  11. Val Zod-El New Player

• Like x 1
  12. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

The Superman's slimline would be nice, hoping you guys don't need some kind of an authorization considering that's Superman related :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. YummyFishsticks New Player

I would like to see a john steward style featuring his glowing irises and his haircut
    • Like x 1
  14. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

can we get a Perpetua style?
  15. ColdCac New Player

I want this style for captain cold
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

We need new skins because TBH all the skins are outdated and give ps3 vibes, the faces look really bad for both male/female, iconics have great skins and aesthetics. More customization on the skins too, what if I want to base my character from a certain place in the world? an option to edit facial features would be so helpful on giving us options. I get it's a superhero game, but damn ya give us more reason to keep ourselves masked lol

more casual gear for those who don't always want to be in superhero gear.
    • Like x 3
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The glowing eyes are already in the game as Emissive Eyes. They're a Character Creation Style, so they're also available from the Character Creation Styles Vending Machines in the Watchtower and the Hall of Doom.

As for the Hair Style, you should post imagery of the exact style you want.
  18. EmpressEvelina New Player

JYNX - in game costume Please.

General KALLIOPE - In Game Hair
    • Like x 2
  19. dceuverse New Player

How about face mask that fit face for main char (WW, Harley,Joker, Constantine, etc), and Batgirl Mask with hair in back
    ?
  20. Agent Adversity New Player

maybe lets have 40/40 characters instead of 32/32 :)
    • Like x 3